cinema rims.

Related:
Create New Tag

3/8/2014 9:10 PM

i usually build odyssey wheels but kind of on a budget. Anyone know if the cinema rims are pretty strong? Anyone have them or had them? thinking of building a set.

|

brakeless maniac

3/8/2014 9:14 PM

I know a couple seperate people who have broken seams and egg shaped them. I would take sun rims over them, but thats just me.

|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

3/8/2014 9:15 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/8/2014 9:16 PM

Cinema rims are doodoo. Just save up a bit more and get the Odyssey Quadrants. That's their on-a-budget rim and it's stronger than most of the stuff in the market.

|

3/8/2014 9:18 PM

Pretty sure he was talking about 777s?

|

Instagram

3/8/2014 9:23 PM

Nah they're amazing. Check the team ; they shred. I was actually going to pick one up for my coaster but opted on getting a hugguard with a cheaper rim. The paint finish is the equivalent of AR coatings so they shouldn't fade or scratch.

I'd get a pair easily. I've seen people shred them and they had no issues.

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

3/8/2014 9:32 PM

ya 777s also was checking out alienation felon rims anyone know about the felons?

|

brakeless maniac

3/8/2014 9:35 PM

sweet i need white and they have the sun envy rims in white so ill probably go with them. i know sun rims are good.

|

brakeless maniac

3/8/2014 9:37 PM

Joe_Martinez wrote:

sweet i need white and they have the sun envy rims in white so ill probably go with them. i know sun rims are good.

Sun rhynolite xl in camo. Awweee mawww gawwwd.

|

3/8/2014 9:51 PM

i need white rims for this!Photo

|

brakeless maniac

3/8/2014 9:58 PM

Damn, Felons look good, Too bad i dont need rims right now I hardly see alienation rims local anymore.

|

Instagram

3/9/2014 12:57 AM

I am riding cinema 777 rear and front. It died the job well for front. But it gets untrue back sometimes.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

3/9/2014 3:22 AM

Sun all the way, I have the Estate pinned rims, I huck down a 5 stair almost daily and they have held up just fine.

|

3/9/2014 5:55 AM

BMXSkater wrote:

Sun all the way, I have the Estate pinned rims, I huck down a 5 stair almost daily and they have held up just fine.

Whats up with that? I have a welded Sun Estate that came on a complete, and the front was a Sun Envy, also welded.

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

3/9/2014 8:54 AM

BMXSkater wrote:

Chuck8273 wrote:

Whats up with that? I have a welded Sun Estate that came on a complete, and the front was a Sun Envy, also welded.

According to Jenson, they are both pinned and welded.
http://www.jensonusa.com/Sun-Ringle-Estate-Rim

But on the SunRingle website it just says pinned.

|

3/9/2014 8:59 AM
Edited Date/Time: 3/9/2014 9:00 AM

BMXSkater wrote:

Chuck8273 wrote:

Fondue wrote:

According to Jenson, they are both pinned and welded.
http://www.jensonusa.com/Sun-Ringle-Estate-Rim

But on the SunRingle ...more

Hmm, so why do they sell them so cheap? Pinned and welded, that sounds pretty strong, but if the sun website it says pinned then their pinned

|

3/9/2014 1:42 PM

on the website it says the envy rims are welded and the envy lite rims are pinned.

|

brakeless maniac

3/10/2014 10:17 AM

been riding 777's for 2 years now, no issues.

|

3/10/2014 11:35 AM

marianoleonczik wrote:

are you light?

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

3/10/2014 11:46 AM

TheBrandonFranke wrote:

I know a couple seperate people who have broken seams and egg shaped them. I would take sun rims over them, but thats just me. ...more

Reed Stark rides sun rims. Nuff said.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

3/11/2014 10:04 AM

marianoleonczik wrote:

T-rider wrote:

are you light?

nope. 4 pegs and lots of grinds. they really do hold up well.

|

3/11/2014 10:08 AM

marianoleonczik wrote:

T-rider wrote:

are you light?

marianoleonczik wrote:

nope. 4 pegs and lots of grinds. they really do hold up well.

my back one isnt holding really well, thats why i asked. FOr front is good.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

3/11/2014 10:10 AM

I've said this a lot of times, but a huge factor is how clean of a rider you are. younger kids learning feebles smack their rims onto concrete walls harder than Buster being dropped from some huge height on Mythbusters. once you learn how to do things clean, it's a different ballgame.

|

3/11/2014 11:17 AM

marianoleonczik wrote:

I've said this a lot of times, but a huge factor is how clean of a rider you are. younger kids learning feebles smack their ...more

im not clean at all lol.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

3/11/2014 12:23 PM

they actually werent too bad my friend used to run them and they worked fine

|