city of henderson builds bmx parks

Related:
Create New Tag

6/6/2013 1:13 PM

First i want to say great idea henderson for trying to build bmx track and a dirt jump park but hwhy would they let some dumb ass lady design the to places that doesnt have a clue . Is being called a death track with a 30 to 40 foot double right at the bottomof the start hill and one straight away going up hill. And for the dirt lumps look great from up on the hill they go from little table tops to mid size tables to bigs pro doubles something for everyone but they went and used type 2 dirt or river sand to build them and come to find out the people who did the work told the bitch that track lay out wouldnt work and the dirt they used for the dirt jumps wouldn't work but the bitch wouldn't lession to anyone does anyone know if and when they might fix them

|

6/6/2013 1:22 PM

Are you talking about Arroyo Grande park?

|

6/6/2013 1:25 PM

Ya and Whitney ranch track its great they built them but they are all messed up be for they were even open lol

|

6/8/2013 2:29 AM
Edited Date/Time: 6/8/2013 2:29 AM

It's funny I live right next to the park and while they where building the track I told them no one will be able to jump them and asked who designed the track. While I was talking to the guy that worked there he said they wanted to cover it in concrete haha
All of it is sand now used for rc cars sad to put in all that effort in to it
When we had that huge rain storm a few months ago it cost them $20,000+ in damages so they basically abandoned most of the park. They are doing a little work here and there but that's it.

|

6/8/2013 7:51 AM

Ya i know the guys who built the Whitney ranch track i use to ride with at the skate parks they older street pros they tried to tell the city people that the track layout wouldnt work but the crazy bitch wouldnt lission to them and for the Arroyo Grande jumps they told me that cary harts dad built the jumps and he i guess tried to tell them to that that was the wrong kind of dirt and that it was going to take alot of maintenance keeping them up but once again they didnt lission they just told every one this is what we want and this is what it looks like on the internet lol

|

6/21/2013 4:09 AM

Well i might have some good news about these jumps now i went by yesterday 6/20/13 and there were about 6 or 7 city people and a park maintenance guy and right in the middle of them all talking to them was Ricardo Laguna so hopefully he is now working on them and if so they will be built right now and rideable soon lets keep our fingers crossed.

|

6/21/2013 6:03 AM

hopefully man! need to go ride em if they get rebuilt. Craig ranch park opening up soon too. Vegas will be fun soon. Lol.

|

Refs: Scramhype x3, IRideAFly, Tomdon x2, HateBreeder x2, AndrewPeakmanBMX, TrendyDoo

For faster reply text me at 7024964706

6/21/2013 6:28 AM

yeah with Ricardo involved they should be built perfect he knows his stuff when it comes to dirt jumps yeah the Craig Ranch skatepark looks sick if you go on concrete disciples there are pictures of that skate park the only things left to do is the deck and the flat bottom the walls and everything else or done

|

6/21/2013 8:57 AM

30 to 40 foot jumps at the bottom of the start hill seems pretty normal to me........most race tracks ive seen start with a huge gap.......henderson hmm i wonder if reuell erickson still rides......dude had insane superman decades

|

6/21/2013 8:59 AM

eskimojay wrote:

30 to 40 foot jumps at the bottom of the start hill seems pretty normal to me........most race tracks ive seen start with a huge gap.......henderson hmm i wonder if reuell erickson still rides......dude had insane superman decades

really because Lonestar BMX where i race is one of the best tracks in central texas and it doesnt have one.. and neither did capital city bmx where i used to race. They try to make tracks everyone can race.

|

ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨

6/21/2013 9:05 AM

Theyre talking about building a race track where i wouldnt mind getting involved wiith it.......id want everything to be huge and challenging........itd build skills forsure

|

6/21/2013 12:20 PM

Reuel still rides but i believe he lives in Wyoming now and ive been racing bmx all my life and never seen a 30 foot double right st the bottom of the start hill plus they had one of the pros here in vegas try and he couldn't clear them

|