Èclat Blind FC?

Related:
Create New Tag

2/14/2014 5:44 PM

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

2/14/2014 5:45 PM

Photo
|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon

2/14/2014 5:49 PM

siht rof tiaw t'naC

|

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

2/14/2014 5:50 PM

that pre-order's been on Albes for almost a year now I think haha.

|

2/14/2014 5:54 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

that pre-order's been on Albes for almost a year now I think haha.

I was unaware. Just saw it and said dafuq? There's a picture of its engagement system though and its making me overly curious on how it works. I guess its using Profile's "neutral" design? I guess they both had the same idea? Idk. The Blinds system is blowing my mind. Looks like a cassette.

|

2/14/2014 5:59 PM

Will never come out. Wouldn't buy it due to the over advertisement and lack of customers respect. Its like taunting us with a carrot. Poor move , Eclat.

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

2/14/2014 6:56 PM

it's been well over a year, I actually pre ordered the hub back in 2012

|

2/14/2014 6:58 PM

Confirmed for march or may by the merged cant remember which.

|

2/14/2014 7:03 PM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

Will never come out. Wouldn't buy it due to the over advertisement and lack of customers respect. Its like taunting us with a ...more

Wasn't their fault, from what I understand they ran into copyright agreements or something which delayed it greatly

|

2/14/2014 7:24 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

Wasn't their fault, from what I understand they ran into copyright agreements or something which delayed it greatly

Correct, as far as im aware the hub was made and shipments were ready but like you said, were held back due to patent issues.

|

2/14/2014 10:58 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

I actually came back to say I'd totally pick it up. After reading it on the Merged it looks like sex.

Disappointed how it has been soooooooo long for it to finally release. But Eclats other parts quality make up for the delay. I do however still feel agitated about it though.

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short