Éclat Kolibri Cassette

Related:
Create New Tag

9/8/2015 9:16 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/8/2015 9:17 PM

Happily ordered it today. Got it in Male 9 tooth and polished. Pretty happy. With my troubles with my last hub and how I paid 60$ for maintence for a wheel that didn't work , my local bike shop helped me out and have me the hub for wholesale price ; a measily 60$ . They normally sell it for 200$ in Canada , so a great steal . They didn't have it in black , so I guess I have to deal with it , not complaining though . I plan on using both guards and potentially lacing it up to a chrome rim , but I'm not sure though.

Anyone have any experience with it ? I'm not worried , my bike is loaded with Éclat parts so I'm happy to add to it . Huge shoutout to the Bike Zone for always helping me out , they are great .

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

9/8/2015 9:20 PM

Photo

Forgot to add , I'm chainless until it comes in . Learnt fullcabs coaster style within the first couple tries , shit it easy !

Photo

|

My Cult 2 Short

9/8/2015 9:43 PM

How many paws does the éclat hub have?

|

9/8/2015 10:16 PM

Ahh skeet skeet wrote:

How many paws does the éclat hub have?

It has a bushing system in the driver so you shouldn't have to worry about fucking up those bearings again

|

9/8/2015 11:13 PM

Yah . I've never ridden one or know exactly what's good about them , so if you want to tell me .... if they last they last so that's cool .

Any idea for a polished hub ? Chrome won't look good on gold but eh , I'm maybe see if I can go polished / black / black for a wheel build and hope the guards take up most of the polished look away . But a chrome rim might be sick but then I need one for the front haha.

|

My Cult 2 Short