Éclat coaster

Related:
Create New Tag

5/15/2013 10:47 PM

So yeah I emailed éclat to find out about the blind hub and Richard saw from éclat emailed me back and said this

Hi

No confirmed date at the moment, but it will be later this year.

Many thanks
Richard

So it look likes we won't be seeing this hub anytime soon

|

refs- abod, dave805, spikez5, blizzbikes, element4all, harof2, funkychicken, zznelsonzz, hardbmx_tim, agcrx

5/15/2013 10:53 PM

1 billionth thread.

It looks sick but is now considered a lost cause. They wrecked any hype they had. I'll go for Federal.

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

5/16/2013 9:49 AM

Well fuck.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

5/16/2013 10:21 AM

Hmmm! Do i get the V3 Federal or wait possibly forever & not actually get one this year?!

|

5/16/2013 10:24 AM

Topsey wrote:

Hmmm! Do i get the V3 Federal or wait possibly forever & not actually get one this year?!

Or the Ezra, met another kid with it Tuesday, and it was awesome. He said 0 problems.

|

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

5/16/2013 12:03 PM

Topsey wrote:

The federal has a shemale axle... All coasters except the ezra, have the same components thoug, so get whatever is the cheapest...

|

Refs:
Bought from: Tito24, tinybikerider33 (x2), RideBikesYoo, hookjrclc, MrHavoc1988, ScramHype, BigOleMonster
Sold to: Jared42069 (x2), Sancheezz, blueep3piece, Marco_Gonzalez, Riverside Rider, HardBMX_Tim
Traded: tomdon
Hooked me up: zachhendrix, oscar7588

Personal Email: snmloverbmx@hotmail.com
n-dür product info/ order email: ndur_bmx@outlook.com
n-dür on facebook

5/16/2013 1:02 PM

The Federal is quite different actually. Ok it does use the KHE style clutch mechanism but the axle all be it shemale is a different material to the SHITE KHE Greyhound hub, it also has a thrust bearing behind the driver which makes it easier to kick the cranks round on crank flips. The Federal is definitely the best freecoaster on the market right now. Don't get me wrong the Ezra coaster is definitely a clever design but i think there are a few things that need to be worked on to make it that much better than the competition. I have also been told that the hub design is up for sale to anyone who wants to pay for it So.. I would hope that if anyone does take the design on they dont just slap it in a new hub shell & put it up for sale! There are a few little bits that could do with upgrading to better materials & then i honestly believe it could be the best freecoaster ever. We'll see how the Eclat one works out, i have heard numerous great things about it but i will be getting the Federal one for now.

|

5/16/2013 2:00 PM

I'm waiting for the éclat, ever since i saw the inter bike pics i was set on getting it, luckily im not in a rush to get one so waiting until later this year isn't a big deal for me.

|

5/16/2013 2:49 PM

Well im getting everything else before the wheels & im waiting on a couple of parts to be released so there is a possibility that the Blind coaster will be available when i have the money for my wheels!

|