cleaner fakies

Related:
Create New Tag

8/15/2013 8:34 AM

i started doing 180s at a faster speed but the way i fakie out kills it i do the pickup and pedal away , this way kills all the momentum i have , on pro bmx videos i see them fakie out with out pedal pressure , how do i do this

|

8/15/2013 3:14 PM

you hop =]. or just slide out.

|

Jade Bike Check
Refs : ninjacat33 ; SuperstarDk ; ecuadevil ; xbikeascammer ;blizzbikes ; tcbmx ; mattjmuldoon@hotmail ;bmx ; Uoykcuf ; BrokenBmx, the balt; Pavimo; bmx-junkie; Fit.Team.Rider' tito24; trentydoo; brendan.magner.9 ;Scramhype ; Jonathan.Vargas ; jared42069; tomdon ; lifeofridden2200; howlerfbm

8/15/2013 4:32 PM

dream wrote:

you hop =]. or just slide out.

i cant cab out i applie pressurre to roll out with my right foot , but when i hop regular im left foot foward

|

8/15/2013 4:55 PM

I do them fakies most of the time but sometimes I just don't put down as much pressure and turn my head a lot and it whips the bike around fast

|

I'm gonna need bigger bars

8/15/2013 5:17 PM

Sounds like you fakie out switch footed. I used to do the same, getting a coaster forced me to learn the right way though. To use pedal pressure just push down on the pedal of your leading foot really hard to engage the hub while you pull the bike around in the direction you want to go. It's pretty much just something you have to mess around with and get a feel for.

|

8/15/2013 8:30 PM

chad88 wrote:

i cant cab out i applie pressurre to roll out with my right foot , but when i hop regular im left foot foward

Same here. Just practice learning them with the right foot. Though learning half cabs and full cabs and whatever can be a real bitch. I sometimes put my wheels out of true from landing or pivoting a fakie weird. Switch rollouts on the other hand will force you to put pressure with your non-dominant foot. Anyways, I can slide and end up with my left foot, you just gotta learn a way to do them.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

8/15/2013 8:38 PM

Fad3r wrote:

Sounds like you fakie out switch footed. I used to do the same, getting a coaster forced me to learn the right way though. To use pedal pressure just push down on the pedal of your leading foot really hard to engage the hub while you pull the bike around in the direction you want to go. It's pretty much just something you have to mess around with and get a feel for.

i know how to fakie its just that thw way i do them it looks really ugly and i wanna learn how to fakie with no pedal pressure

|

8/15/2013 8:56 PM

I should've read the first post better haha. To do them without pedal pressure i just turn the wheel and when im about half way around i pull up the front end some and muscle it the rest of the way.

|