coalition Holy Cross Bars

Related:
Create New Tag

9/1/2007 11:27 AM

I am looking at the coalition holy cross bars in. They have an 8inch rise 27width 12degree back and 1degree up. They have a lot of holes drilled in the cross bar so they are only 24oz or so. I was wondering if anyone has them and if they are strong.

Post edited by: BGRIDER, at: 9/1/2007 9:29 PM

|

9/1/2007 1:18 PM

those are pretty big...you probably won't brake or bent them if thats what you're asking...

|

9/1/2007 4:33 PM

sasho wrote:

those are pretty big...you probably won't brake or bent them if thats what you're asking...

the cross bar is an area that has almost no stress put on it except where it's welded which is why they can drill so many holes into it. they have the same weight as the average handle bar but that's only cause they're extremely wide.

|

10/14/2009 2:37 PM

sasho wrote:

haha i just had a crack all the way thru the cross bar yesterday, im sure the holes didnt help. it has a lifetime warrenty tho so its all good

|

10/14/2009 2:40 PM

What the fuck?
More than 2 years old?

|

"I don't care if my dog can eat people, I'll fucking eat people."
"I dunno man, maybe it was a nickname from your bitch, I don't know
thought maybe you had like an albino penis, like the color of a ping-pong ball."

[LINK TO IMAGE]

10/14/2009 2:43 PM

sasho wrote:

bmxguitar5 wrote:

haha i just had a crack all the way thru the cross bar yesterday, im sure the holes didnt help. it has a lifetime warrenty tho so its all good

your the biggest fucking retard ever

|

ferthebirdz wrote: my pegs are called cranks..

10/14/2009 3:09 PM

sasho wrote:

bmxguitar5 wrote:

brentrides wrote:

ONE. TWO. THREE. FOUR. FIVE.

|

FTW!

I'm cooler than a polar bear's toes.

2/18/2010 8:36 PM

bmxguitar5 wrote:

brentrides wrote:

imchrisperez wrote:

ONE. TWO. THREE. FOUR. FIVE.

look at you fags but they good

|

2/18/2010 8:45 PM

radiarider wrote:

look at you fags but they good

Don't bring back old threads, this page is older than you are
tongue

|