colony bottom bracket.

Related:
Create New Tag

9/1/2011 4:40 AM

just baught a colony bottom bracket set. imo it looks ugly. but i havent put it on yet. should i try sell it and get an eclat one or does it look pretty good once its on?

|

9/1/2011 4:44 AM

Still looks shit once on.
Get an eclat!

|

9/1/2011 4:56 AM

Eclát!

|

Turn Around & Take It Like a Champ.
Badass Rap Songs
I has multiple refs.

9/1/2011 7:01 AM

or another bottom bracket. diggin the eclat one though

|

9/1/2011 7:10 AM

use it and don't give a shit because that will cost you even more money?

or get a fly hop up kit instead of an entire BB?

|

trails are not skateparks, they exist solely from the work and dedication of local riders. so next time you start complaining about not having local trails to ride, you only need look at yourself.
Bike check?

9/1/2011 8:31 AM

I would say just use it... It's going to be too much hassle just to change the look of it... and it doesn't even look that bad.

|

9/1/2011 8:56 AM

Did you guys know that eclát is pronounced Eclaw? i didnt.

|

Turn Around & Take It Like a Champ.
Badass Rap Songs
I has multiple refs.

9/1/2011 9:39 AM

Mattix wrote:

Did you guys know that eclát is pronounced Eclaw? i didnt.

no it's said eh clah

|

9/1/2011 9:44 AM

just use it

|

Refs : ninjacat33

9/1/2011 10:37 AM

if it works why change it

|

REFS: Drnwag irideafly sunday.bmx21 8=D xlilkillaluc15x Dennis916 Blake El Gingero mattjmuldoon@hotmail.com netty speghetti kr00253 bstick Dudeisdrumer109


pcoco ticaleb

9/1/2011 1:40 PM

vanny wrote:

if it works why change it

its colony, intense danger of snapping.

|

9/1/2011 3:37 PM

your fukn dumb dosent matter how it looks just worry about if it works and how you ride !

|

Check out my bike check :

http://www.vitalbmx.com/forums/Bike-Checks,27/Eddie-sitting-on-G-sports-with-some-comfortable-2-35-s,1248752

Refs : one size fits all , stksausce , lbonbi , swine ,Areanfsl , Ajp62696 , the bald (frame!) , Aguers , mattjmuldoon@yahoo.com , showtime402

9/1/2011 4:45 PM

vanny wrote:

if it works why change it

Shakesman69 wrote:

its colony, intense danger of snapping.

this. tempered is the only legit aussie brand.

|

9/1/2011 4:53 PM

vanny wrote:

if it works why change it

Shakesman69 wrote:

its colony, intense danger of snapping.

JarrodBmxWA wrote:

this. tempered is the only legit aussie brand.

THERE BEARINGS! they wont snap, your a dumbass for real, its a fucking bike not your new school clothes. function over fashion. if you change BEARINGS cuz they look bad your dumb

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

9/1/2011 5:33 PM

Shakesman69 wrote:

its colony, intense danger of snapping.

JarrodBmxWA wrote:

this. tempered is the only legit aussie brand.

future FBM wrote:

THERE BEARINGS! they wont snap, your a dumbass for real, its a fucking bike not your new school clothes. function over fashion. if you change BEARINGS cuz they look bad your dumb

[LINK TO IMAGE]
|

9/1/2011 5:35 PM

JarrodBmxWA wrote:

this. tempered is the only legit aussie brand.

future FBM wrote:

THERE BEARINGS! they wont snap, your a dumbass for real, its a fucking bike not your new school clothes. function over fashion. if you change BEARINGS cuz they look bad your dumb

i honestly feel bad now haha

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

9/1/2011 5:44 PM

future FBM wrote:

THERE BEARINGS! they wont snap, your a dumbass for real, its a fucking bike not your new school clothes. function over fashion. if you change BEARINGS cuz they look bad your dumb

JarrodBmxWA wrote: [LINK TO IMAGE]

future FBM wrote:

i honestly feel bad now haha

hahah

|