Colony freecoaster dsg options

Related:
Create New Tag

7/16/2016 11:31 AM

What hub guard fits well in a colony freecoaster? Will the wtp helix dsg work well? Can I use that locknut?

|

7/16/2016 3:24 PM

I would try a gsport uniguard because it goes over your frame too and will fit all hubs. I know éclat also makes one but I don't know the name of that one. The other plus is that you won't have to stretch your dropouts to make the guard fit and it will protect your frame at the same time!

|

7/16/2016 3:31 PM

RIDEboarder wrote:

I would try a gsport uniguard because it goes over your frame too and will fit all hubs. I know éclat also makes one but I ...more

yes I think I will buy the eclat overguard. ty!

|

7/16/2016 4:28 PM

RIDEboarder wrote:

I would try a gsport uniguard because it goes over your frame too and will fit all hubs. I know éclat also makes one but I ...more

pipe123 wrote:

I have both, the Eclat is much better than the gsport

|

REFS-

Vital- KyMike, FEDEXdoobie, adrenalinebmx ,MaximusBikes
Bmx-forum-Tumitama, archerbiker9(2x), mrsanchezz, nguyenna, JoeyBones, fast-and-loose and many others
Also multiple sales on global-flat.com and PinkBike. Theres to many to list all. Most sales are done through texting I havent been able to keep track of who is who.

7/16/2016 11:05 PM

Gsport snags , get the Eclat

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

7/17/2016 12:00 AM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

Gsport snags , get the Eclat

ok ty guys, Im getting the eclat

|

7/17/2016 6:57 AM

RIDEboarder wrote:

pipe123 wrote:

The Horror Contact wrote:

I have both, the Eclat is much better than the gsport

Would you mind me asking what makes the éclat one better than the gsport one

|