11/28/2011 5:01 PM

|

11/28/2011 5:03 PM

nahh i cant i have allready orded the colony one but that looks allrite

|

"scooter are gay 20inch all the way"

11/28/2011 5:05 PM

oh haha
how much did you get the colony one for?
the sputnic ones cheap!
bb's are all pretty much the same though

|

11/28/2011 5:06 PM

i got it for $30 off strickltly bmx

|

"scooter are gay 20inch all the way"

11/28/2011 5:09 PM

brianoob wrote:

oh haha
how much did you get the colony one for?
the sputnic ones cheap!
bb's are all pretty much the same though

most all BB are the same, but the sputnic ones are cheap. right out of the package they have a ton of play and dont feel so great, but once we got them in my buddies bike they are perfectly fine, and there cone spacers dont sit as clean or flush as otheres

basocally just but the BB that had the coolest spacers to you

|

Refs: 36 + (i forgot a few)!! ScramHype (x2) , TCbmx.(x4), Ecuadevil (x3), Lee Rager (please dont delete me) x3, Futurefbm, genisis,netti spagetti, carjakester,BMX-\1995/, showtime402 (x2), 562_Rider , SuperstarDk (x2), Kurt4413, Joe green (x2), Dee hos, Spenlard,roqfan,Stolen Cherry, ninjacat33, Broughton, also local deals with Droogskull, and jbeaton13

11/28/2011 5:18 PM

Wassup fuckers, rangabmx, Are you a ranger?. And the colony bottom bracket. Its only good if you have a little dick. If you have a big dick you will need a bigger hole. Also. Liam flyn is gay. And il see you at the skatepark on wednesday. Bring ya new shiny shit so i can steal it like an abo steals wheels on a car

|

11/28/2011 6:01 PM

justman234 wrote:

Wassup fuckers, rangabmx, Are you a ranger?. And the colony bottom bracket. Its only good if you have a little dick. If you have a big dick you will need a bigger hole. Also. Liam flyn is gay. And il see you at the skatepark on wednesday. Bring ya new shiny shit so i can steal it like an abo steals wheels on a car

Troll

|

11/28/2011 7:00 PM

justman234 wrote:

Gtfo you troll.

|

11/28/2011 7:04 PM

All bbs are same just different cones to fit their brand cranks better

|

refs: moyboy5, Gucci Mane La Flurr, jbeaton13, tinybikerider33, Lee_Rager,TCbmx, ultra blade, TerrorCrew, ~Stolen Boy~, bstick, ScramHype, AO8, Austin_Read
Albe's nigglets..