colony or fly forks.

Related:
Create New Tag

12/16/2010 7:51 AM

I want to order either Fly Aqua forks or Colony dagger forks?

|

12/16/2010 7:53 AM

dagger

|

if it has sprockets or titties it will get you in trouble

12/16/2010 8:28 AM

colony i havent looked at them but all aftermarket forks are basicly the same if your gonna spend like 100 for em but i know colony has sweet colors with the storm i wanna know how they do that

|

bike check http://www.vitalbmx.com/forums/Bike-Checks,27/ONE-TOUGHT-PODRE,1235558

[LINK TO IMAGE]

refs: fitbikeco77, iridebmxeveryday, nickkkk, floka myers, tinybikerider33, bmxihb321, beastassdick, lee rager

12/16/2010 8:32 AM

Colony's look better, and are a tiny bit lighter. Just not sure if it's worth the extra cash. I'd say, save a couple buck, and get the Kink Empire.

|

"I've had the 2 greatest corn dogs of my life, and I owe it all to BMX."

12/16/2010 2:40 PM

he is from aus we can get colony stuff cheaper than you can

|

12/16/2010 3:36 PM

agua.

|

BIKE CHECK ♥
Albe's is where it's at!
Chicago, Illinois, - Deep up in the ghetto.

12/16/2010 3:36 PM

Odyssey
/thread

|

Refs: ~Stolen Boy~, Brokenbmx(x2), Warchol2, nitrojimbo, Cjmdawg, _brendan, handlebar-to-face

12/16/2010 3:37 PM

odyssey

|

you tryin to throw hands?
fuck trends
it feels like a piece of metal secks between your legs
i ride street cuz im not into trannys

12/16/2010 3:39 PM

i got the empires! and omg they r soo nice! and light too. they look cleann too and cant forget they r hella strong

|

12/17/2010 2:24 AM

codey_b wrote:

he is from aus we can get colony stuff cheaper than you can

this.
and colonys ride nice but the aquas look pretty clean.

|

12/17/2010 3:18 AM

ive got the aguas and they feel sick.
before that i had the colony mvp forks which are the same as the daggers and they helled up for ages and fealt sick as.
either way youll love em.
the only difference between them is the way the dropouts are made. i forget what its called but it has a fancy name so its alot stronger.

|

12/17/2010 3:31 AM

AGUA ALL DAY!

|

12/17/2010 3:36 AM

bmx_is_rad wrote:

AGUA ALL DAY!

i thought you were gunna cry colony.
so i came in prepared to yell at you.


now i have some more respect.

FLYBIKES FOR THE WIN

|

12/17/2010 3:38 AM

Shakesman69 wrote:

i thought you were gunna cry colony.
so i came in prepared to yell at you.


now i have some more respect.

FLYBIKES FOR THE WIN

Never even looked at Colony forks broooo.

FLYBIK3S FTW FOR SURE!

|

12/17/2010 3:39 AM

bmx_is_rad wrote:

AGUA ALL DAY!

Shakesman69 wrote:

i thought you were gunna cry colony.
so i came in prepared to yell at you.


now i have some more respect.

FLYBIKES FOR THE WIN

haha yeh i watched the flybikes road trip and dvd. their team is so win.
depends on pricing. Ill check out the price and my local bike shop. the colonys there are $140.

|

12/17/2010 3:47 AM

bmx_is_rad wrote:

AGUA ALL DAY!

Shakesman69 wrote:

i thought you were gunna cry colony.
so i came in prepared to yell at you.


now i have some more respect.

FLYBIKES FOR THE WIN

bmx_is_rad wrote:

Never even looked at Colony forks broooo.

FLYBIK3S FTW FOR SURE!

Hahhaha
every kid has them i swear it.

|

12/17/2010 3:48 AM

JarrodBmxWA wrote:

haha yeh i watched the flybikes road trip and dvd. their team is so win.
depends on pricing. Ill check out the price and my local bike shop. the colonys there are $140.

yeah ruben shreds.

stefan lantshner (lol spellwrong) shreds soo good.

i just like cutesy flow riders.

|

12/17/2010 4:28 AM

Shakesman69 wrote:

i thought you were gunna cry colony.
so i came in prepared to yell at you.


now i have some more respect.

FLYBIKES FOR THE WIN

JarrodBmxWA wrote:

haha yeh i watched the flybikes road trip and dvd. their team is so win.
depends on pricing. Ill check out the price and my local bike shop. the colonys there are $140.

Shakesman69 wrote:

yeah ruben shreds.

stefan lantshner (lol spellwrong) shreds soo good.

i just like cutesy flow riders.

i think alex hiam shreds around your area.

|

12/17/2010 4:53 AM

JarrodBmxWA wrote:

haha yeh i watched the flybikes road trip and dvd. their team is so win.
depends on pricing. Ill check out the price and my local bike shop. the colonys there are $140.

Shakesman69 wrote:

yeah ruben shreds.

stefan lantshner (lol spellwrong) shreds soo good.

i just like cutesy flow riders.

JarrodBmxWA wrote:

i think alex hiam shreds around your area.

hes a brissy kid
im in hervey bay.

he came to our park once.
expected everyone to stand still for him cause hes sponno'd and was an overall douche to everyone.
we arent too stoked on the little fella tbh

|

12/17/2010 5:54 AM

Shakesman69 wrote:

yeah ruben shreds.

stefan lantshner (lol spellwrong) shreds soo good.

i just like cutesy flow riders.

JarrodBmxWA wrote:

i think alex hiam shreds around your area.

Shakesman69 wrote:

hes a brissy kid
im in hervey bay.

he came to our park once.
expected everyone to stand still for him cause hes sponno'd and was an overall douche to everyone.
we arent too stoked on the little fella tbh

really? aparently he was hell chill. stand still?

|

12/17/2010 5:58 AM

JarrodBmxWA wrote:

i think alex hiam shreds around your area.

Shakesman69 wrote:

hes a brissy kid
im in hervey bay.

he came to our park once.
expected everyone to stand still for him cause hes sponno'd and was an overall douche to everyone.
we arent too stoked on the little fella tbh

JarrodBmxWA wrote:

really? aparently he was hell chill. stand still?

Get out of your park while i ride cause im more important than you stand still.

To like everyone.

|

12/17/2010 6:02 AM

Shakesman69 wrote:

hes a brissy kid
im in hervey bay.

he came to our park once.
expected everyone to stand still for him cause hes sponno'd and was an overall douche to everyone.
we arent too stoked on the little fella tbh

JarrodBmxWA wrote:

really? aparently he was hell chill. stand still?

Shakesman69 wrote:

Get out of your park while i ride cause im more important than you stand still.

To like everyone.

really? whatta douchebag.

|

12/17/2010 6:12 AM

My mate has a pair of colony's and they dented after a few months, i would get flys!

|

12/17/2010 6:21 AM
Edited Date/Time: 12/17/2010 6:24 AM

jamie cole wrote:

My mate has a pair of colony's and they dented after a few months, i would get flys!

mine dented after less than a year but in australia colony parts are cheaper and i dont have much money. At my local its $800 for a colony endeavor or descent bikes.

|

12/17/2010 6:25 AM

JarrodBmxWA wrote:

really? aparently he was hell chill. stand still?

Shakesman69 wrote:

Get out of your park while i ride cause im more important than you stand still.

To like everyone.

JarrodBmxWA wrote:

really? whatta douchebag.

yeah pretty much.

|