colony phantom frame

Related:
Create New Tag

11/2/2010 2:31 PM

are they anygood?

|

jarrod

11/2/2010 2:33 PM

I'm getting a Hell Stallion in Bloody Black soon that i can sell you.

|

11/2/2010 2:34 PM

i can get a phantom for 150.

|

jarrod

11/2/2010 2:44 PM

xXxbeans wrote:

i can get a phantom for 150.

Ohh shit.
Get it for sure.

|

11/2/2010 2:50 PM

LOL, i am haha.

|

jarrod

11/2/2010 2:53 PM

xXxbeans wrote:

LOL, i am haha.

Sweeeet man cheerful

|

11/2/2010 2:54 PM

haha, ye and the best part is he'll hold onto it for me for a few months. :D omfg i bent my fly montanas in a stack yesterday :@. anyways im off toschool.

|

jarrod

11/2/2010 3:20 PM

for sure 150.
i wouldnt buy a snappeny frame for retail though

|

11/2/2010 8:39 PM

whats this bike like size, whats it made for, hows it ride, the downside,etc
i seen pics in flat black and dont really know much about it besides its looks sexy as fuck

|

11/2/2010 9:23 PM

whats a spanneny frame? and its a 20:25 one in silver storm.

|

jarrod

11/2/2010 10:11 PM

xXxbeans wrote:

whats a spanneny frame? and its a 20:25 one in silver storm.

That's his name for Colony.
Yuuuum!

|

11/2/2010 10:56 PM

ohok :L, ill just buy it and try swap for a fly tierra..... :D. hey bmx is rad where abouts in aus are you from?

|

jarrod

11/2/2010 10:58 PM

xXxbeans wrote:

ohok :L, ill just buy it and try swap for a fly tierra..... :D. hey bmx is rad where abouts in aus are you from?

Whaaaa? Dope.

I live in Kadina, 160 kilometres south west of Adelaide.

|

11/3/2010 12:22 AM

Although the Colony Stem is pretty good, and i hear their cranks are as well.
Some Breakeny stuff is shitty though.

|

11/3/2010 1:32 AM

Shakesman69 wrote:

Although the Colony Stem is pretty good, and i hear their cranks are as well.
Some Breakeny stuff is shitty though.

Breakeny now aye?

|

11/3/2010 3:57 AM

colony is sick and the phantom is no exception!
here's mine
[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

Follow on instagram will follow back.
brandonmorris_

11/3/2010 3:58 AM

NOM ♥

|

11/3/2010 4:17 AM

bmx_is_rad wrote:

NOM ♥

its going to be even more nom when my red profile's on red g sport rib cage's ,get here finally.cant wait!

|

Follow on instagram will follow back.
brandonmorris_

11/3/2010 4:19 AM

bmx_is_rad wrote:

NOM ♥

peggiesmalls wrote:

its going to be even more nom when my red profile's on red g sport rib cage's ,get here finally.cant wait!

SIK ACE MAN!
I CAN'T WAIT FOR MY DAD TO FUCKING LET ME ORDER MY FUCKING GOD DAMN FUCKING BIKE FOR FUCK SAKE angry cheerful

|

11/3/2010 4:29 AM

bmx_is_rad wrote:

NOM ♥

peggiesmalls wrote:

its going to be even more nom when my red profile's on red g sport rib cage's ,get here finally.cant wait!

bmx_is_rad wrote:

SIK ACE MAN!
I CAN'T WAIT FOR MY DAD TO FUCKING LET ME ORDER MY FUCKING GOD DAMN FUCKING BIKE FOR FUCK SAKE angry cheerful

rob his credit card and order it!

|

Follow on instagram will follow back.
brandonmorris_

11/3/2010 4:33 AM

peggiesmalls wrote:

rob his credit card and order it!

It's through paypal.
And he just got $2,100 AUD put into his paypal account cheerful

|

11/3/2010 4:34 AM

bmx_is_rad wrote:

SIK ACE MAN!
I CAN'T WAIT FOR MY DAD TO FUCKING LET ME ORDER MY FUCKING GOD DAMN FUCKING BIKE FOR FUCK SAKE angry cheerful

peggiesmalls wrote:

rob his credit card and order it!

bmx_is_rad wrote:

It's through paypal.
And he just got $2,100 AUD put into his paypal account cheerful

sick dawg!ya rich bitch!
what tt you getting in the we the peep?

|

Follow on instagram will follow back.
brandonmorris_

11/3/2010 1:45 PM

peggiesmalls wrote:

sick dawg!ya rich bitch!
what tt you getting in the we the peep?

Naaaah he just sold some trains, got 2K for a model train and just sold another one for $900.

I think 20.5"

|

11/3/2010 1:50 PM

bmx_is_rad wrote:

It's through paypal.
And he just got $2,100 AUD put into his paypal account cheerful

peggiesmalls wrote:

sick dawg!ya rich bitch!
what tt you getting in the we the peep?

bmx_is_rad wrote:

Naaaah he just sold some trains, got 2K for a model train and just sold another one for $900.

I think 20.5"

yeah!perfect for a lil Australian like you!

|

Follow on instagram will follow back.
brandonmorris_

11/3/2010 1:55 PM

peggiesmalls wrote:

yeah!perfect for a lil Australian like you!

Ya see that's the thing, i'm not exactly what you call small, i'm 5'9"

|

11/3/2010 2:28 PM
Edited Date/Time: 11/3/2010 2:38 PM

oh yeah i live in melbourne so its a little bit of a ride lol
that phantom with *mutiny* bars looks sexy asss.

|

jarrod

11/3/2010 2:29 PM

bmx_is_rad wrote:

Naaaah he just sold some trains, got 2K for a model train and just sold another one for $900.

I think 20.5"

peggiesmalls wrote:

yeah!perfect for a lil Australian like you!

bmx_is_rad wrote:

Ya see that's the thing, i'm not exactly what you call small, i'm 5'9"

ahhh!

|

Follow on instagram will follow back.
brandonmorris_

11/3/2010 2:29 PM

xXxbeans wrote:

oh yeah i live in melbourne so its a little bit of a ride lol
that phantom with *mutiny* bars looks sexy asss.

lol there mutiny bars!

|

Follow on instagram will follow back.
brandonmorris_

11/3/2010 2:38 PM

xXxbeans wrote:

oh yeah i live in melbourne so its a little bit of a ride lol
that phantom with *mutiny* bars looks sexy asss.

Haha true.
Although they're Mutiny bars silly.

|

11/3/2010 2:38 PM

peggiesmalls wrote:

lol there mutiny bars!

woops

|

jarrod