color help

Related:
Create New Tag

11/27/2010 10:19 AM

okay
for christmas santa is getting me new cranks and bars since i just snapped my bars. i was going to get eclats but to offord to get bars, i went with fit cranks, they were my second option.
im getting cult death row bars in 8.25 black.

idk if i should get the fit cranks in white, and spray paint my bars white, or black and spray paint my forks black. bike check is in my sig. thanks niggaz

|

11/27/2010 10:40 AM

white forks, bars, and cranks. and i would also get a blue stem to match your rims/ i dont like the white one

|

11/27/2010 10:47 AM

collin86 wrote:

white forks, bars, and cranks. and i would also get a blue stem to match your rims/ i dont like the white one

hmm i like it smile

|

11/27/2010 10:50 AM

collin86 wrote:

Fbm Marauder wrote:

hmm i like it smile

The thing is, if you shred hard (which you probably do if you broke your last pair of bars) then painting your bars will void the warranty, which would come in handy if you were to break your bars again....

So I'd just keep that shit black, or just get some different bars that come in white

|

PSN - TheNunPoacher

11/27/2010 10:56 AM

collin86 wrote:

Fbm Marauder wrote:

hmm i like it smile

camjf wrote:

The thing is, if you shred hard (which you probably do if you broke your last pair of bars) then painting your bars will void the warranty, which would come in handy if you were to break your bars again....

So I'd just keep that shit black, or just get some different bars that come in white

really? why would that affect the strength of the bars at all?

|

11/27/2010 10:58 AM

Fbm Marauder wrote:

hmm i like it smile

camjf wrote:

Fbm Marauder wrote:

It wouldn't affect the strength hugely, but companies won't keep the warranty on their products if its not the original paint

|

PSN - TheNunPoacher

11/27/2010 11:06 AM

camjf wrote:

Fbm Marauder wrote:

camjf wrote:

It wouldn't affect the strength hugely, but companies won't keep the warranty on their products if its not the original paint

i just shot cult an email, theyre pretty cool over there, so i dont think they would care. but i emailed em to make sure

|

11/27/2010 11:22 AM

black

|

REFS LIST IN PROFILE

Ressler711 is the definition of "chill rider."
I'm fundyssey23 and I approve this message.

"In the streets."

11/27/2010 11:52 AM

paint your forks black,it will look clean

|

KingsRideShop FTW
cupovjoe wrote: I WAS TALKING ABOUT TACOS YOU SICK FUCK

11/27/2010 11:59 AM

Fbm Marauder wrote:

camjf wrote:

Fbm Marauder wrote:

i just shot cult an email, theyre pretty cool over there, so i dont think they would care. but i emailed em to make sure

Okay, tell us/me what they say

|

PSN - TheNunPoacher

11/28/2010 11:06 AM

im going with white. im going to get the death rows and spray them white.
any tips on spray painting? i'll check the how to section...

|

11/28/2010 11:33 AM

camjf wrote:

Fbm Marauder wrote:

camjf wrote:

paint doesnt affect the strength at all
no one has ever broken a part by simply painting it
you are stupid as fuck, go kill yourself

|

ferthebirdz wrote: my pegs are called cranks..