color scheme

Related:
Create New Tag

7/23/2011 12:24 PM

i have teal and black paint anyone reccomend what parts to paint what color something that wud look good willing to raw as well. And how wud a painted stem comeout good or shitty?? thanks for any replies

|

7/23/2011 12:34 PM

|

Flatlander
BiKeChEcK.

7/23/2011 12:52 PM

black everything with teal rims and pedals

|

I have nothing against pegs at all, I don’t think you’re dumb if you ride pegs, I don’t care about your pegs, they are just pegs! What I do hate is the fact that every person in BMX hops on this bandwagon of three pegs, and beanies, and weed, and hop-over grinds… It’s just sad that the pros who influence kids are more worried about looking cool than the kids themselves! It’s crazy!-Trey Jones

7/23/2011 1:14 PM

bmx4orlife wrote:

and teal bars, but only paint ur pedals if they are metal if they are plastic it will come out like shit when it wears off
and maybe a teal sprocket it would look sexy

|

Honey badger don't give a shit
Bobby Getz is my secret lover from Dayton Ohio

7/23/2011 1:57 PM

Stem, sprocket, seat clamp, bb cones, and hubs, and seat post teal all else black.

|

LMFAO!
ALBES
I call her "The Pussy Beater"
Sexiest Trails Ever.
IMO, Alienation, Eastern, and Verde are all trash.

7/23/2011 2:08 PM

teal walled tyres
and headset res black

|

BIKE CHECK FOR AMANDA!!!!!
united beacon frame is legit.

7/23/2011 2:14 PM

bmx4orlife wrote:

hunter.larouche wrote:

and teal bars, but only paint ur pedals if they are metal if they are plastic it will come out like shit when it wears off

nah you dont want to over do it and i personally think that bars and forks need to be the same color

|

I have nothing against pegs at all, I don’t think you’re dumb if you ride pegs, I don’t care about your pegs, they are just pegs! What I do hate is the fact that every person in BMX hops on this bandwagon of three pegs, and beanies, and weed, and hop-over grinds… It’s just sad that the pros who influence kids are more worried about looking cool than the kids themselves! It’s crazy!-Trey Jones

7/23/2011 2:53 PM

RidingCompton wrote:

Stem, sprocket, seat clamp, bb cones, and hubs, and seat post teal all else black.

do not paint a stem it truns out like crap it chips

|

Honey badger don't give a shit
Bobby Getz is my secret lover from Dayton Ohio

7/23/2011 2:55 PM

hmmmmmmm black, black and black

|

7/23/2011 4:08 PM

RidingCompton wrote:

this

|

MY SEXY BIKE CHECK!

sunny.jomofo, even more of a bitch than Dane wild!

if you need to talk to me text me 1-734-301-6545

on the legit list

35+ clean refs

7/23/2011 4:15 PM

bmx4orlife wrote:

hunter.larouche wrote:

bmx4orlife wrote:

nah you dont want to over do it and i personally think that bars and forks need to be the same color

ya same it drives me crazy when the fork and bars are two differtent colors

|

Honestly? Who gives a shit. Its the fucking internet. I hate all of you equally.
-HardBMX_Tim