color scheme

Related:
Create New Tag

11/9/2013 9:07 PM

So I sit here bored, and I wanted to ask you, what kind of a color scheme would look sick. I am currently lookin at black with gum grips n' tanwalls with honey twisteds. This is purely a suggestion thread. I just want to hear what you guys say. So what color scheme would look good!?!

|

11/9/2013 9:10 PM

I personally have always preferred completely murdered or murdered with tan walls or any one certain part that stands out, like a stem, headset, cranks, BB, etc. If you don't already know what murdered is, it's all black. And I prefer matte/flat black even though I just got some semi-gloss parts a few months ago and I HATE it.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

11/9/2013 9:14 PM

Raw frame with a leather brown seat

Army green frame with a brown Tree seat, tan walls, and a straight cable with twine holding it down

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

11/9/2013 9:14 PM

isnowyaznV2 wrote:

I personally have always preferred completely murdered or murdered with tan walls or any one certain part that stands out, like a stem, headset, cranks, BB, etc. If you don't already know what murdered is, it's all black. And I prefer matte/flat black even though I just got some semi-gloss parts a few months ago and I HATE it.

I like it. Its what im going with kinda. KINDA.

|

11/9/2013 9:16 PM

And if you guys could help lead me to military colored or inspired parts that'd be great.

|

11/9/2013 9:20 PM

biggybuggy wrote:

And if you guys could help lead me to military colored or inspired parts that'd be great.

Steadfast
CCR

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

11/9/2013 9:21 PM

black parts black frame. the colors of things like grips or pedals change frequently.

|

11/10/2013 4:51 AM
Edited Date/Time: 11/10/2013 4:52 AM

Olive Drab frame to black bars, forks, grips, cranks, hubs and sprocket. Tan walls and didn't G sport do army birdcages? that would be dope

|

Bruh

11/10/2013 5:06 AM

Black bars, forks, spokes, chain, rims, stem, headset, seat post, seat, cranks and BB. Trans red frame, red hubs and sprocket, gum tires, gum grips.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

11/11/2013 10:10 AM

Photo
Watcha think? Bump.
|

11/11/2013 10:26 AM

Looks good for me, but i would love a scheme like this, with gum tires and real gum grips. Photo

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

11/11/2013 10:32 AM

biggybuggy wrote: Photo
Watcha think? Bump.

I had that color scheme. all black with gum grips (Not pedals) id post pics but i dont think i have any as the grips ripped and frame cracked.

|

11/11/2013 11:09 AM

Black bikes look good......but they're pretty generic and allot of them out there so they don't stand out and catch anyone's eye........if that's what you want you need to go more flashy then black or raw

|

11/11/2013 11:14 AM

eskimojay wrote:

Black bikes look good......but they're pretty generic and allot of them out there so they don't stand out and catch anyone's eye........if that's what you want you need to go more flashy then black or raw

I see. Any scheme ideas that will really pop. Btw, im not going arron ross and pullinga rainbow bike out my ass. No way jose.

|

11/11/2013 11:20 AM

I'd go with a color and just do forks bars and frame maybe sprocket and stem then the rest black

|

11/11/2013 12:48 PM

Frame: dark blue
Bars: dark blue
Stem: chrome
Fork: dark blue
Headset: black
Grips: vans gum with white checkered lock clamps
Wheels: all black
Tires:tanwalls
Cranks: chrome
Chain: chrome
Sprocket: chrome
Seat: denim with yellow stitching
Seat clamp: chrome
Seat post: black
Pedals: Odyssey honey twisted pc

Could someone make this on bmx color? I can't use the computer, it has broken. And my phone will not play adobe. I don't want to jailbreak it either.

|

11/11/2013 4:24 PM

Raw w/ trans splatter. I'm doing it. Looks sexy as fuck. And really different

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx