colorr

Related:
Create New Tag

1/16/2010 4:00 PM

iight so i broke my leg and doc says i cant ride till march blows dick but my bikes torn down n im changin colors..

i have my rims, hubs, stem, n seatpost sandblasted

gimme an idea on what color to powdercoat them

|

1/16/2010 4:02 PM

what colors are the rest of your parts. and post pics so we know what shade

|

crystal meth

1/16/2010 4:03 PM

all pink

|

I ride to live!
For the street niggas livin with they lives on the line
For young guns comin up durin these times
For police who find drugs let niggas slide
For niggas out slingin like 4 in the night

1/16/2010 4:05 PM

Why would you powdercoat a seatpost, but not frame?

|

R.I.P. COMPTON
E-mail:chrisschmall@yahoo.com
Refs:chadr, spikez5, umpgotti, brenden1207


First MOTM 12/2010

1/16/2010 4:12 PM

keane_str_2112 wrote:

all pink

i was actually thinkin pink rims ahaa

|

1/16/2010 4:13 PM

cschmall wrote:

Why would you powdercoat a seatpost, but not frame?

cus i already powdercoated my frame

|

1/16/2010 4:19 PM

cschmall wrote:

Why would you powdercoat a seatpost, but not frame?

james c booth wrote:

cus i already powdercoated my frame

oh, alright haha.

but get it purple, red, green, or black... what color is the frame?

|

R.I.P. COMPTON
E-mail:chrisschmall@yahoo.com
Refs:chadr, spikez5, umpgotti, brenden1207


First MOTM 12/2010

1/16/2010 4:21 PM

cschmall wrote:

Why would you powdercoat a seatpost, but not frame?

james c booth wrote:

cus i already powdercoated my frame

cschmall wrote:

oh, alright haha.

but get it purple, red, green, or black... what color is the frame?

well basically my whole bike is gloss black if u check outmy pics i have basically wat my bike looks like now on there

but my frames color hard to explain but its basically black

|

1/16/2010 4:27 PM

james c booth wrote:

cus i already powdercoated my frame

cschmall wrote:

oh, alright haha.

but get it purple, red, green, or black... what color is the frame?

james c booth wrote:

well basically my whole bike is gloss black if u check outmy pics i have basically wat my bike looks like now on there

but my frames color hard to explain but its basically black

Why would you change it? It looks sick the way it is!

|

R.I.P. COMPTON
E-mail:chrisschmall@yahoo.com
Refs:chadr, spikez5, umpgotti, brenden1207


First MOTM 12/2010

1/16/2010 4:30 PM

prolly cus its been the same color scheme for ever basically since the shadow rims came out lol

|

1/16/2010 4:33 PM

james c booth wrote:

prolly cus its been the same color scheme for ever basically since the shadow rims came out lol

then i would go with like blue or something like the highlighter blue shadow stuff or ocean blue ody stuff, or red too would look good

|

R.I.P. COMPTON
E-mail:chrisschmall@yahoo.com
Refs:chadr, spikez5, umpgotti, brenden1207


First MOTM 12/2010

1/16/2010 4:38 PM

james c booth wrote:

prolly cus its been the same color scheme for ever basically since the shadow rims came out lol

cschmall wrote:

then i would go with like blue or something like the highlighter blue shadow stuff or ocean blue ody stuff, or red too would look good

yea red sounds pretty good but i cant do blue cus i ride with a kid that already has them rims lol

|

1/16/2010 4:46 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 12:20 AM

james c booth wrote:

prolly cus its been the same color scheme for ever basically since the shadow rims came out lol

cschmall wrote:

then i would go with like blue or something like the highlighter blue shadow stuff or ocean blue ody stuff, or red too would look good

james c booth wrote:

yea red sounds pretty good but i cant do blue cus i ride with a kid that already has them rims lol

like dark red, like this



[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

R.I.P. COMPTON
E-mail:chrisschmall@yahoo.com
Refs:chadr, spikez5, umpgotti, brenden1207


First MOTM 12/2010

1/16/2010 6:09 PM

yea thats prettys sick.. like a flat red

|

1/16/2010 6:16 PM

i really cant ride outside until march anyways, the snow has to melt.

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

1/16/2010 6:26 PM

well its not that cold down in jersey so it sucks wen ppl ask u if u wanna ride n u gotta say no cus u got this big ass cast on lol

|

1/16/2010 6:29 PM

james c booth wrote:

well its not that cold down in jersey so it sucks wen ppl ask u if u wanna ride n u gotta say no cus u got this big ass cast on lol

i know how that feels, not that i have a cast or anything but usually when the people i ride go when i have hockey, so i have to say no sometimes

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

1/16/2010 6:31 PM

its soo gay lol.. i cant even drive or anything sad

|