comfortable seat recomandation

Related:
Create New Tag

7/15/2019 11:35 PM

i bought the tree bike co ergo fat pivotal because they claim its the most comfortable from reading forum posts, but its not for me anyways. just sold the tree fat ergo, looking for another seat. i mean there is no real comfortable seat, but something close enough.

|

7/16/2019 12:00 AM

Honestly, most fat seats kinda feel the same. I'd definitely stay away from any slim or even mid style seats. But this is coming from one who's only owned one fat seat, I'm sure others have good input.

|

Scooter kid trying to ride a bike. Instagram: @bmxereyn // YouTube: RH MEDIA

7/16/2019 12:45 AM

Haro Dave Mirra Tribute seat is the fattest pivotal I've seen but never sat on one.

|

7/16/2019 1:33 AM

Pretty much all of them are made by velo. They’re the same apart from the material of the cover and the design on it.
How much do you sit down that comfort is that much of an issue?

But, if I were to ever get a fat seat I’d get the s&m director

|

7/16/2019 4:49 AM

How much time are you sitting on your seat that you are concerned with the comfort? Not trying to be a dick but unless you are rocking an 80's style ride with a high seatpost to pedalling while riding, it seems like it's a moot point. I view the seat as a place to sit your ass when you are just sitting there so you don't have to sit on the ground, a curb, resting on a ledge, etc...

|

7/16/2019 5:28 AM

Forget pivotals. Find one of these. It feels like a couch

|

7/16/2019 6:08 AM

Super-Pawl wrote:

Forget pivotals. Find one of these. It feels like a couch

my local shop has a few of those. I'm picking this one up this week though

|

fack off

7/16/2019 1:34 PM

My FIT Cafe is the most comfortable seat I have ever run, but it only comes in the Tripod configuration.

|

7/16/2019 4:18 PM

|

7/16/2019 5:13 PM

Fit barstool is super comfy!

|

7/16/2019 5:19 PM

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert