contest/jam

Related:
Create New Tag

3/3/2015 8:47 AM

I'm not to sure what class to place my self. I can do all the basic grinds and 360 180 and what not. I really don't do alot of big tricks mostly tech stuff like 180 in and out of feebels and smiths if you really want to call the tech . Also how does one get over the fear of competing infront of lots of people. Also if this helps Im older then most people LOL

|

REFS: Drnwag irideafly sunday.bmx21 8=D xlilkillaluc15x Dennis916 Blake El Gingero mattjmuldoon@hotmail.com netty speghetti kr00253 bstick Dudeisdrumer109

pcoco ticaleb

3/3/2015 9:13 AM

You sound intermediate level

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG
@curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop

3/3/2015 9:22 AM

Anything but the lowest class

Don't think of it as competeing, focus more on landing all your stuff. Act as if nobody gives a shit what you're doing. (Because really, nobody there really gives a shit) You give the most shit, so just land everything and RELAX.

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

3/13/2015 4:45 PM

How old?

|

3/13/2015 11:08 PM

Go party at the jam man

|

3/14/2015 2:12 AM

With the tricks you've listed, i'd say intermediate.
But if it's you're first time competing, i'd say beginner.

Join a lot of contests and don't join to win, join to have fun.
You'll get used to having eyeballs looking at you.

|

In real life, i'm a short Perverted Azn Man.
But in the internet, i'm a killing machine with 10 years MMA training experience.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(͡O╭͜ʖ╮͡O)

3/14/2015 8:33 AM

Just don't be a dick and go the lowest class if your better then that , nobody likes a sandbagger

|

3/14/2015 9:46 AM

3rd Lair contest?

How was it?

And to answer the question, do what you are confident in, and just tell yourself you get the park to yourself for a minute or two. Ignore the outside folks. Just go have fun.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura