contests

Related:
Create New Tag

4/28/2010 8:43 AM

ok, this whole contest thing is getting ridiculous, the manual one is a good idea saw 1 about ghost riding. ok i guess, and now i saw one about most 180s in 1min and its horrible. why dont the people who have the ideas post a video of themselves when they post the thread, it only makes sense.

|

In Order To Succed, Your Desire For Success Should Be Greater Then Your Fear Of Failure.
Refs: Tibug, Aw1234512, Jb07

4/28/2010 8:47 AM

because whoever posts it has to judge it, therefore they cant win, because that would be unfair and baised. therefore there is no point in them posting a video with the thread. think bud.

|

email- brplante@hotmail.com
refs: irideafly ... thor_davis

4/28/2010 10:50 AM

brplante wrote:

because whoever posts it has to judge it, therefore they cant win, because that would be unfair and baised. therefore there is no point in them posting a video with the thread. think bud.

ah, didnt see it like that. hm yea i see ur point. my bad. but since the manual 1 more have been popping up everywhere

|

In Order To Succed, Your Desire For Success Should Be Greater Then Your Fear Of Failure.
Refs: Tibug, Aw1234512, Jb07

4/28/2010 10:53 AM

we don't need like 40 contests, just 1. when that one is over, they can make a new one. set a date for the manual one and ignore the others

|

crystal meth

4/28/2010 12:07 PM

i like 180 i have no balance so no mannys

|

I ride street. tongue

get amaon gift cards or money sent to your paypal for free! http://www.rebelbucks.com/?ref=yaya2893-0

4/28/2010 7:00 PM

brplante wrote:

PunxBmxUnite wrote:

ah, didnt see it like that. hm yea i see ur point. my bad. but since the manual 1 more have been popping up everywhere

its all good. but yeah, i didnt notice the manual one until i posted the ghost ride. but i think the ghost ride is legit, as do a few others, the manual one is very legit. i just think someone should acctually enter a contest if they want them to be on the site.

|

email- brplante@hotmail.com
refs: irideafly ... thor_davis