cool story bro

Related:
Create New Tag

6/3/2011 10:07 AM

I won a DK exo chain on a facebook contest by Brian K achinsky and then the same day my chain snapped! lol

|

I have nothing against pegs at all, I don’t think you’re dumb if you ride pegs, I don’t care about your pegs, they are just pegs! What I do hate is the fact that every person in BMX hops on this bandwagon of three pegs, and beanies, and weed, and hop-over grinds… It’s just sad that the pros who influence kids are more worried about looking cool than the kids themselves! It’s crazy!-Trey Jones

6/3/2011 10:12 AM

|

Mostly peaceful posting on vital.

6/3/2011 10:17 AM

thats actually a sick bike^^

|

6/3/2011 2:50 PM

NewSkoolRider wrote:

Hell yeah!!

I remember riding my cousins GT Dyno as a kid.. those bikes were very versatile.. always wanted a Vertigo..

|

Stupidity, outrage, vanity, cruelty, iniquity, bad faith, falsehood - we fail to see the whole array when it is facing in the same direction as we.
-- Jean Rostand

6/3/2011 2:55 PM

NewSkoolRider wrote:

Jèff_Béckförd wrote:

Hell yeah!!

I remember riding my cousins GT Dyno as a kid.. those bikes were very versatile.. always wanted a Vertigo..

yea my bro had a vertigo and a nitro and would never let me ride them

|

I have nothing against pegs at all, I don’t think you’re dumb if you ride pegs, I don’t care about your pegs, they are just pegs! What I do hate is the fact that every person in BMX hops on this bandwagon of three pegs, and beanies, and weed, and hop-over grinds… It’s just sad that the pros who influence kids are more worried about looking cool than the kids themselves! It’s crazy!-Trey Jones

6/3/2011 3:09 PM

lmao thats sick as fuck

|

My Bicyclemachine.
|United Bike Co|Profile Racing|Odyssey BMX|BSD|Fit Bike Co|Cult|Dub BMX|Nike 6.0|Unit 23 Skatepark|

6/4/2011 8:55 AM

ibet i could get my brother too paint his bike hot pink

|

6/4/2011 10:49 AM

|

6/4/2011 10:51 AM

cool

|

Mothaducker.

http://www.youtube.com/user/CreativeUpload?feature=mhee

Go to my channel, sub, and click a couple of the ads, would be mightily appreciated!

6/4/2011 11:08 AM

BMX racing on universal(ch.115)right now.

|

6/4/2011 1:00 PM

Chris_Pendlebury wrote:

cool

story

|

6/4/2011 1:20 PM

sweet bro!

|

steazy

6/4/2011 1:26 PM

Yea BTW does anybody know if the exo needs a specific chain breaker? will one from walmart work? because thats all i can get a hold of for right now. and no i dont have the chain yet itll be here monday or tuesday

|

6/4/2011 1:28 PM

Chris_Pendlebury wrote:

cool

grizzwald wrote:

story

bro

|

6/4/2011 6:42 PM

bump

|

6/4/2011 6:43 PM

bloghogs wrote:

BMX racing on universal(ch.115)right now.

ironic that you posted this in a thread titled "cool story bro"

|