cops

Related:
Create New Tag

5/28/2013 8:55 PM

so i love the creativity of this guy. idk how it is up there in NY since ive never been. but here in baltimore the cops have yet to do this shit to us

|

"Forget 'today', 'today' is just tomorrow, disguised as yesterday"
TRANSPORTATION CHECK
Refs: ThrowAfit, 2funny4u, ridebmx456, spikez5, irideafly and a bunch of others, I'M LEGIT.
email= element4all@yahoo.com
facebook.
Instagram

5/28/2013 9:09 PM

hahahaha this is fucking fantastic

i wish a cop was in the car when he ran into it at the end

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

5/28/2013 9:11 PM

I seen this a while ago. It's fucking awesome . So many balls

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

5/28/2013 9:18 PM

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

5/28/2013 9:29 PM

Lol That's a great way of protesting. id like to see a bmxer hop onto a cop car parked in the bike lane. Tell the pig it's against the law to leave the lane. who writes these laws anyway?

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

5/28/2013 9:32 PM

future FBM wrote:

I seen this a while ago. It's fucking awesome . So many balls

No, not really balls in my opinion, the officer of the law told him to ALWAYS stay in the bike lane, so he did... so if a cop saw him run into the cop car, he could argue about the officer's car being parked on the bike lane.

But hey tongue, im from australia, not america... it's different over here. we don't have many bike lanes and people walk infront of the bike lanes all the time :/

|

5/28/2013 11:44 PM

That ruled haha, I do the same thing in my town in the "business district" area as they call it. Basically, anywhere 2 blocks from the town square, you're legally not allowed to ride on the sidewalk so every time I ride through there I make sure I'm on the road and get in the way of cars. They of course get pissed and yell "get on the fuckin sidewalk!" to which we respond "sorry we're legally not allowed on there!"

it's the small victories haha.

|

5/29/2013 5:27 AM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

That ruled haha, I do the same thing in my town in the "business district" area as they call it. Basically, anywhere 2 blocks from the town square, you're legally not allowed to ride on the sidewalk so every time I ride through there I make sure I'm on the road and get in the way of cars. They of course get pissed and yell "get on the fuckin sidewalk!" to which we respond "sorry we're legally not allowed on there!"

it's the small victories haha.

That's hilarious, I love fucking up traffic, in Florida where I live at least, pedestrians/bikers have the right of way always on the streets by the beach, so I can basically just walk out into traffic as slow as I can and the 45 mph highway has to come to a complete stop lol they get so mad

|

i used to like pork till i found out it came from cops...

5/29/2013 6:29 AM

Purple bike wrote:

That's hilarious, I love fucking up traffic, in Florida where I live at least, pedestrians/bikers have the right of way always on the streets by the beach, so I can basically just walk out into traffic as slow as I can and the 45 mph highway has to come to a complete stop lol they get so mad

on the beach i always ride in fron of the cops , and if they try and do anything i just ride away lol , so many people at the beach its easy to get away

|

5/29/2013 8:13 AM

I had to laugh so loud because of that video hahaha

|