could somebody please tell me what's going on???

Related:
Create New Tag

8/28/2013 7:11 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/28/2013 7:14 PM

literally one day vital seems cool, the next day everyone is bitching about vital being shitty. what is suddenly making vital so shitty? i thought trolling occured here regularly. did a much of people get banned? somebody enlighten me please.

edit: just check and saw four and tomdon were banned. weird, cuz they seemed like 2 good people. last thing i expected was for them to troll, esp tomdon.

|

This week's Sweet Shoutout goes to: biggybuggy!

8/28/2013 7:14 PM

tom and four made troll accounts to have a little fun, and blogs got all prissy and banned them. and its hypacritical of him to do it cuz he trolls himself

|

MIDWEST MOTHER FUCKER

Bike Check
Bought from Tomdon, and ScramHype

8/28/2013 7:15 PM

well tom, four and Collins made troll accounts and got banned for two weeks now everyone started crying that vital is dead now because three people are gone and all started jumping ship

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

8/28/2013 7:17 PM

LOL everyone here needs to calm the fuck down. humans are not perfect. we ride bmx, we're not soldiers. people gotta learn to take a joke, but be serious at the right times.

|

8/28/2013 7:25 PM

basically user period

|

The first breath is the beginning of death

8/28/2013 7:28 PM

jj0996 wrote:

tom and four made troll accounts to have a little fun, and blogs got all prissy and banned them. and its hypacritical of him to do it cuz he trolls himself

You're the biggest moron I have ever had any sort interaction with. Four, Tom, and some other kid blatantly disregarded the rules and were given 2 week bans.

|

RIP 71 N
RIP Randy Taylor

Shadow/Subrosa

Tumblr | Instagram | Digits - (407) 655-6998 | Email - kyzem.leahcim@yahoo.com | Xbox - eleswun

8/28/2013 7:30 PM

jj0996 wrote:

Me? wrote:

You're the biggest moron I have ever had any sort interaction with. Four, Tom, and some other kid blatantly disregarded the rules and were given 2 week bans.

2 week ban perma ban who cares, the fact is he punished them for something he dose him self

|

MIDWEST MOTHER FUCKER

Bike Check

8/28/2013 7:36 PM

jj0996 wrote:

2 week ban perma ban who cares, the fact is he punished them for something he dose him self

That's not why you're a moron, four and Tom and whoever else decided to fuck up vitalmtb, stole Blogs' user pic and created accounts using it, BLOGS HAS NOT, I REPEAT N-O-T TROLLED ANYWHERE OR ANYONE. Stop throwing your temper tantrum and get your head out of your ass.

|

RIP 71 N
RIP Randy Taylor

Shadow/Subrosa

Tumblr | Instagram | Digits - (407) 655-6998 | Email - kyzem.leahcim@yahoo.com | Xbox - eleswun

8/28/2013 7:41 PM

Me? wrote:

jj0996 wrote:

Me? wrote:

That's not why you're a moron, four and Tom and whoever else decided to fuck up vitalmtb, stole Blogs' user pic and created accounts using it, BLOGS HAS NOT, I REPEAT N-O-T TROLLED ANYWHERE OR ANYONE. Stop throwing your temper tantrum and get your head out of your ass.

he trolls uses on here all the time

|

MIDWEST MOTHER FUCKER

Bike Check

8/28/2013 7:44 PM

jj0996 wrote:

Fucking with people and trolling are 2 very different things, when's the last times Blogs made an account dedicated to trolling people? When the last time he made an entire thread dedicated to trolling, a little troll or fucking with people is very different than massively spamming multiple forums as trolls.

|

RIP 71 N
RIP Randy Taylor

Shadow/Subrosa

8/28/2013 7:49 PM

what were tomdons and four's troll accounts? how do you even know it was them?

|

8/28/2013 7:56 PM

jj0996 wrote:

Me? wrote:

jj0996 wrote:

if your talking about the pics he posts in the threads thats not trolling at least vbmx has some active mods and they broke the rules so now their paying the price as for the vmtb thing anyone care to explain to me what thats all about?

|

Last words?
Just have fun on your bike.
- Jeremiah Smith

8/28/2013 7:58 PM

crazyclark wrote:

what were tomdons and four's troll accounts? how do you even know it was them?

toms account was rowdycowboy and he admitted to trolling
four was chad the mighty I think and blogs found out by his IP or something

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

8/28/2013 8:25 PM

Wtf is trolling? Both those guys were real helpful to me. Stand up dudes... i thought.

|

*Refs* from, robinson79, obiwan chromoly, SuperstarDK, TCbmx., ScramHype.

I build bikes... I don't ride hard core anymore I just ride.

To get ahold of me easier text me, 405-567-57zero2

8/28/2013 8:27 PM

Fuck this shit, I'm taking a break and so is SickDude.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke