covid19 --- are skateparks safe

Related:
Create New Tag

5/31/2020 5:41 AM

PS: Clue, it isn’t Trump running Minneapolis, or Philly, or Seattle, or Brooklyn, or any of the other cities on fire.

|

5/31/2020 8:39 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/31/2020 8:40 AM

What happened to this?

Photo

Did you realise that that was actually the point I was making?

It’s ok to be wrong. Next time admit it, instead of trying to cover your tracks.

|

5/31/2020 8:52 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/31/2020 9:17 AM

streethack wrote:

You cannot have representatives of the establishment murder a man in the street for the whole world to see, and not expect there to be massive retaliation. It took burning down their own community for the first cop to be arrested, so it appears rioting has achieved what "peaceful" protest seems to never achieve with most cases throughout history.

Spongeworthy wrote:

We agree on something at least. No one should have to resort to these actions for the rest of us to take notice.

Calls me a hypocrite and says I’ve been promoting anarchy then goes and agrees with a guy who says it took rioting to achieve what peaceful protests couldn’t , when the president started an investigation into this murder and had a conviction in 3 days , that’s record time and has never been done before no one could have done it any faster , you are a fucking clown sponge

I never once said I was for anarchy , I said I was for libertarianism , more responsibility given to the people less responsibility to government , the trend is showing these cities burning in the states are democrat governed cities who once again are standing by doing nothing until it gets out of hand then are going to go crying to trump for help just like they did with the coronavirus , the ones you sissy pro gun control left wingers are so quick to want to suck on the tit of and rely on everything for , but you ignore that facts and love to hate on trump when trumps administration is federal and not state , under a libertarian society those business owners should have the right to semi automatic weapons to start unloading on these fucken clowns trying to destroy their businesses , once you start destroying innocent bystanders property you give up your right to call yourself a peaceful protester and become a domestic terrorist and deserve to be shot weather it be by a person defending their property or the police , if everyone carried a gun and shot one of these antifa fuckers every time they acted out of line they wouldn’t be fucking around like they are now , libertarianism more power, responsibility , rights and freedom for people to defend themselves and less reliability to the government to do that for them , that’s not anarchy at all that’s libertarianism you idiot, you should have payed more attention in school

|

5/31/2020 9:51 AM

eskimojay wrote:

Calls me a hypocrite and says I’ve been promoting anarchy then goes and agrees with a guy who says it took rioting to achieve what peaceful protests couldn’t , when the president started an investigation into this murder and had a conviction in 3 days , that’s record time and has never been done before no one could have done it any faster , you are a fucking clown sponge

I never once said I was for anarchy , I said I was for libertarianism , more responsibility given to the people less responsibility to government , the trend is showing these cities burning in the states are democrat governed cities who once again are standing by doing nothing until it gets out of hand then are going to go crying to trump for help just like they did with the coronavirus , the ones you sissy pro gun control left wingers are so quick to want to suck on the tit of and rely on everything for , but you ignore that facts and love to hate on trump when trumps administration is federal and not state , under a libertarian society those business owners should have the right to semi automatic weapons to start unloading on these fucken clowns trying to destroy their businesses , once you start destroying innocent bystanders property you give up your right to call yourself a peaceful protester and become a domestic terrorist and deserve to be shot weather it be by a person defending their property or the police , if everyone carried a gun and shot one of these antifa fuckers every time they acted out of line they wouldn’t be fucking around like they are now , libertarianism more power, responsibility , rights and freedom for people to defend themselves and less reliability to the government to do that for them , that’s not anarchy at all that’s libertarianism you idiot, you should have payed more attention in school

You’re right, actually, you didn’t call yourself an anarchist. So I was incorrect there.

Selfish, callous arsehole? I stand by that comment 100%.

|

5/31/2020 9:55 AM

Spongeworthy wrote:

We agree on something at least. No one should have to resort to these actions for the rest of us to take notice.

eskimojay wrote:

Calls me a hypocrite and says I’ve been promoting anarchy then goes and agrees with a guy who says it took rioting to achieve what peaceful protests couldn’t , when the president started an investigation into this murder and had a conviction in 3 days , that’s record time and has never been done before no one could have done it any faster , you are a fucking clown sponge

I never once said I was for anarchy , I said I was for libertarianism , more responsibility given to the people less responsibility to government , the trend is showing these cities burning in the states are democrat governed cities who once again are standing by doing nothing until it gets out of hand then are going to go crying to trump for help just like they did with the coronavirus , the ones you sissy pro gun control left wingers are so quick to want to suck on the tit of and rely on everything for , but you ignore that facts and love to hate on trump when trumps administration is federal and not state , under a libertarian society those business owners should have the right to semi automatic weapons to start unloading on these fucken clowns trying to destroy their businesses , once you start destroying innocent bystanders property you give up your right to call yourself a peaceful protester and become a domestic terrorist and deserve to be shot weather it be by a person defending their property or the police , if everyone carried a gun and shot one of these antifa fuckers every time they acted out of line they wouldn’t be fucking around like they are now , libertarianism more power, responsibility , rights and freedom for people to defend themselves and less reliability to the government to do that for them , that’s not anarchy at all that’s libertarianism you idiot, you should have payed more attention in school

Spongeworthy wrote:

You’re right, actually, you didn’t call yourself an anarchist. So I was incorrect there.

Selfish, callous arsehole? I stand by that comment 100%.

And you are Justin Trudeau level fucken stupid and I stand by that 100% and have no apologies and I’m done arguing with you , arguments with left wing supporters is like yelling at a brick wall , they sidestep questions and ignore facts in favour of their weak little feelings

|

5/31/2020 10:09 AM

Photo
|

5/31/2020 10:12 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/31/2020 10:29 AM

eskimojay wrote:

And you are Justin Trudeau level fucken stupid and I stand by that 100% and have no apologies and I’m done arguing with you , arguments with left wing supporters is like yelling at a brick wall , they sidestep questions and ignore facts in favour of their weak little feelings

Well, didn’t we get ourselves all worked up, ay? Oh well, at least we’ve found that common ground Joemac was talking about; we’ve all wasted our time.

|

5/31/2020 10:20 AM

Spongeworthy wrote:

You’re right, actually, you didn’t call yourself an anarchist. So I was incorrect there.

Selfish, callous arsehole? I stand by that comment 100%.

eskimojay wrote:

And you are Justin Trudeau level fucken stupid and I stand by that 100% and have no apologies and I’m done arguing with you , arguments with left wing supporters is like yelling at a brick wall , they sidestep questions and ignore facts in favour of their weak little feelings

Spongeworthy wrote:

Well, didn’t we get ourselves all worked up, ay? Oh well, at least we’ve found that common ground Joemac was talking about; we’ve all wasted our time.

It's "eh" not "ay" at least where the Eskimos roam..

|

5/31/2020 10:30 AM

Furyus George wrote:

You’re a smooth talker for sure, but full of shit. Example: please show where I was “literally reinforcing the systemic oppression” that runs rampant (redundant) in the unchecked (redundant) police force. Perhaps you’re referring to a few posts ago where I stated that looting a Target store was a better definition of anarchy than anything I’ve written in this thread. Because you and others have called me an anarchist, and a Nazi, and a racist, and selfish, and that I have no “amount” of compassion for anyone, immunocompromised or otherwise. Because that’s how you roll. Shame others into towing the line.

You never addressed your hypocrisy. You know, where you state how much you care about everyone unless they have a different political slant and get sick with Wuhan. Then you don’t care so much.

“You feel sorry that (I) can’t live with any amount of compassion for anyone.” Bullshit. You have not one ounce of sorrow for me. Rather, that sentence really says “Look at how enlightened and virtuous I am.”

Hate to tell you this, but it’s your leaders, your handlers, your party that is the “systemic” in any oppression. That’s right, all you hypocrites that care about everyone are the problem. We “care” about you out of one corner of our mouths and oppress with the other. Don’t believe me? Tell me who runs all those cities that are on fire.

Not just hypocrites, bloody hypocrites. You included.

> You never addressed your hypocrisy. You know, where you state how much you care about everyone unless they have a different political slant and get sick with Wuhan. Then you don’t care so much.

I absolutely did, but it's hard to feel sorry for someone who is taking no precaution to protect themselves. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. If you're actively practicing things to prevent a viral infection, I have more than enough compassion. But you have stated that you do not care, and will not follow those steps because you think being a 'tough anarchy bmx punk" is cool. However you flip that once a true anarchy involvement takes place.

Target has even come out and stated they support those protestors, they can rebuild the store, but this oppression has gone on long enough. Don't worry that multi-billion dollar corporation will weather this just fine.

I don't support either party, both parties add to this systemic issue, however one party has quite a few more policies working to dismantle the issues. I'm voting, for whoever has the policy to defund police, because that;s where this needs to start.

>That’s right, all you hypocrites that care about everyone are the problem

Yep, I rest my case. You only have to lick the boot, you don't have to make a 5-course meal out of it. Police are literally making the protests violent, and what you see is retaliation. Given the system, it doesn't matter they can just shoot you in retaliation, or they can gas you in your own car and block the doors, 1940s holocaust style. Imagine voicing that you want to support a 2nd wave of nazism.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and say maybe I misconstrued all of your point of views the first time, and this is clearly an emotionally charged thread. However, you seem to continue to double down on my assumptions, bye your continued uses and references of:
- Using the racist name (wuhan flu, kung flu, etc to reference Covid)
- only picking and choosing rioter damage, as opposed to police brutality
- Openly refusing to take measures to stop spread of covid

I'm not even saying i'm perfect, I grew up in the south, I have actually racist family members, but I can take a step back and see that that's now how I want to be. I don't want to sit idle. and would rather use my voice to amplify the voices of those who don't have the same benefits of being a white male in America.

I've been at every BLM protest in Boston over the last 4 years, I've helped kick actual neo nazis out of Pittsburgh punk scenes, this isn't a fad for me, this is what I see as the right thing to do.
|

Come back with a warrant.

5/31/2020 10:48 AM

Spongeworthy wrote:

What happened to this?

Photo

Did you realise that that was actually the point I was making?

It’s ok to be wrong. Next time admit it, instead of trying to cover your tracks.

C’mon, Sponge. How about including the post I was replying to?

You’ve spent the majority of this thread calling people pussies, and behaving like your some kind of tough guy anarchist, bitching and moaning about government overreach because you want to go ride your bike around a skate park. Woe is me, what an injustice. Now another unarmed person has been killed by police over some bullshit, and you want people to calm down and be respectful? You can’t even respect that a homeless person is a human being with a life story you know nothing about, and who you want to treat like another obstacle for you to do a fly-out backflip over, but you piss and moan about people not respecting a fucking Target? Nothing but hypocrisy coming from you, Jason.

So, you’re calling The Eskimo an anarchist, most likely because the word sounds good and many of your comrades use it. It can’t be because you know what it means. Of course, none of that matters. You fabricated that Eskimojay is an anarchist and then paint him as a hypocrite when he responds differently.

I took the post down because what’s the point? You had said we should talk about bikes, and I agreed and stood down. Don’t know that I’ll ever be able to really enjoy Vital again after all this, though. If I wanted to waste the time, I could probably dig up some of your old posts where you were just this side of rude to newbies or the less experienced, but now you’re all about doing good for humanity. Think about that next time you want to leave a smart-ass answer to some new rider’s post. You care about them now, post-Wuhan.

By the way, do you have a bike?

|

5/31/2020 11:01 AM

Dad_Im_Pregnant wrote: > You never addressed your hypocrisy. You know, where you state how much you care about everyone unless they have a different political slant and get sick with Wuhan. Then you don’t care so much.

I absolutely did, but it's hard to feel sorry for someone who is taking no precaution to protect themselves. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. If you're actively practicing things to prevent a viral infection, I have more than enough compassion. But you have stated that you do not care, and will not follow those steps because you think being a 'tough anarchy bmx punk" is cool. However you flip that once a true anarchy involvement takes place.

Target has even come out and stated they support those protestors, they can rebuild the store, but this oppression has gone on long enough. Don't worry that multi-billion dollar corporation will weather this just fine.

I don't support either party, both parties add to this systemic issue, however one party has quite a few more policies working to dismantle the issues. I'm voting, for whoever has the policy to defund police, because that;s where this needs to start.

>That’s right, all you hypocrites that care about everyone are the problem

Yep, I rest my case. You only have to lick the boot, you don't have to make a 5-course meal out of it. Police are literally making the protests violent, and what you see is retaliation. Given the system, it doesn't matter they can just shoot you in retaliation, or they can gas you in your own car and block the doors, 1940s holocaust style. Imagine voicing that you want to support a 2nd wave of nazism.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and say maybe I misconstrued all of your point of views the first time, and this is clearly an emotionally charged thread. However, you seem to continue to double down on my assumptions, bye your continued uses and references of:
- Using the racist name (wuhan flu, kung flu, etc to reference Covid)
- only picking and choosing rioter damage, as opposed to police brutality
- Openly refusing to take measures to stop spread of covid

I'm not even saying i'm perfect, I grew up in the south, I have actually racist family members, but I can take a step back and see that that's now how I want to be. I don't want to sit idle. and would rather use my voice to amplify the voices of those who don't have the same benefits of being a white male in America.

I've been at every BLM protest in Boston over the last 4 years, I've helped kick actual neo nazis out of Pittsburgh punk scenes, this isn't a fad for me, this is what I see as the right thing to do.

Racist to call it Wuhan, but not racist to call it Lyme, Ebola, or Spanish, all places the named diseases originated. But it’s racist with Wuhan. More BS.

What happened to George Floyd was horrible. Vital moderators deleted a post where I protested his image being posted in this very thread. Believe it or not, don’t care.

Look at Massachusetts own stats, published by the state, re Wuhan. Over 98% of deaths in MA had underlying health issues and I think 60% were over 80 years old. You want to shut down an economy over that?

And at least you admit it, one has to take all necessary steps to prevent infection before you’ll feel compassion for them. Thank you.

All lives matter. I’m not a Nazi or a punk. You would not kick me out of anywhere.

|

5/31/2020 11:12 AM

Furyus George wrote:

You’re a smooth talker for sure, but full of shit. Example: please show where I was “literally reinforcing the systemic oppression” that runs rampant (redundant) in the unchecked (redundant) police force. Perhaps you’re referring to a few posts ago where I stated that looting a Target store was a better definition of anarchy than anything I’ve written in this thread. Because you and others have called me an anarchist, and a Nazi, and a racist, and selfish, and that I have no “amount” of compassion for anyone, immunocompromised or otherwise. Because that’s how you roll. Shame others into towing the line.

You never addressed your hypocrisy. You know, where you state how much you care about everyone unless they have a different political slant and get sick with Wuhan. Then you don’t care so much.

“You feel sorry that (I) can’t live with any amount of compassion for anyone.” Bullshit. You have not one ounce of sorrow for me. Rather, that sentence really says “Look at how enlightened and virtuous I am.”

Hate to tell you this, but it’s your leaders, your handlers, your party that is the “systemic” in any oppression. That’s right, all you hypocrites that care about everyone are the problem. We “care” about you out of one corner of our mouths and oppress with the other. Don’t believe me? Tell me who runs all those cities that are on fire.

Not just hypocrites, bloody hypocrites. You included.

Dad_Im_Pregnant wrote: > You never addressed your hypocrisy. You know, where you state how much you care about everyone unless they have a different political slant and get sick with Wuhan. Then you don’t care so much.

I absolutely did, but it's hard to feel sorry for someone who is taking no precaution to protect themselves. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. If you're actively practicing things to prevent a viral infection, I have more than enough compassion. But you have stated that you do not care, and will not follow those steps because you think being a 'tough anarchy bmx punk" is cool. However you flip that once a true anarchy involvement takes place.

Target has even come out and stated they support those protestors, they can rebuild the store, but this oppression has gone on long enough. Don't worry that multi-billion dollar corporation will weather this just fine.

I don't support either party, both parties add to this systemic issue, however one party has quite a few more policies working to dismantle the issues. I'm voting, for whoever has the policy to defund police, because that;s where this needs to start.

>That’s right, all you hypocrites that care about everyone are the problem

Yep, I rest my case. You only have to lick the boot, you don't have to make a 5-course meal out of it. Police are literally making the protests violent, and what you see is retaliation. Given the system, it doesn't matter they can just shoot you in retaliation, or they can gas you in your own car and block the doors, 1940s holocaust style. Imagine voicing that you want to support a 2nd wave of nazism.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and say maybe I misconstrued all of your point of views the first time, and this is clearly an emotionally charged thread. However, you seem to continue to double down on my assumptions, bye your continued uses and references of:
- Using the racist name (wuhan flu, kung flu, etc to reference Covid)
- only picking and choosing rioter damage, as opposed to police brutality
- Openly refusing to take measures to stop spread of covid

I'm not even saying i'm perfect, I grew up in the south, I have actually racist family members, but I can take a step back and see that that's now how I want to be. I don't want to sit idle. and would rather use my voice to amplify the voices of those who don't have the same benefits of being a white male in America.

I've been at every BLM protest in Boston over the last 4 years, I've helped kick actual neo nazis out of Pittsburgh punk scenes, this isn't a fad for me, this is what I see as the right thing to do.

Furyus George wrote:

Racist to call it Wuhan, but not racist to call it Lyme, Ebola, or Spanish, all places the named diseases originated. But it’s racist with Wuhan. More BS.

What happened to George Floyd was horrible. Vital moderators deleted a post where I protested his image being posted in this very thread. Believe it or not, don’t care.

Look at Massachusetts own stats, published by the state, re Wuhan. Over 98% of deaths in MA had underlying health issues and I think 60% were over 80 years old. You want to shut down an economy over that?

And at least you admit it, one has to take all necessary steps to prevent infection before you’ll feel compassion for them. Thank you.

All lives matter. I’m not a Nazi or a punk. You would not kick me out of anywhere.

I’ve learned from this thread to not argue with pro socialist left wingers , they’re so fucking retarded they’re sensitive feelings are more important than the facts , and are also so uneducated when someone has a different opinion they jump to the hot call names of anarchist, racist and nazi all the while being so fucking dumb they don’t realize the nazis where legitimately “the socialist workers party of Germany” the nazi holocaust came about because of weak citizens who thought the government should be responsible and handle everything for them while taking their guns and freedoms away then mass atrocity follows soon after , it has happened time and time again throughout history , they never actually read history books though , facts don’t matter when it comes to their feelings , you are yelling at a brick wall dude

|

5/31/2020 11:16 AM

Dad_Im_Pregnant wrote: > You never addressed your hypocrisy. You know, where you state how much you care about everyone unless they have a different political slant and get sick with Wuhan. Then you don’t care so much.

I absolutely did, but it's hard to feel sorry for someone who is taking no precaution to protect themselves. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. If you're actively practicing things to prevent a viral infection, I have more than enough compassion. But you have stated that you do not care, and will not follow those steps because you think being a 'tough anarchy bmx punk" is cool. However you flip that once a true anarchy involvement takes place.

Target has even come out and stated they support those protestors, they can rebuild the store, but this oppression has gone on long enough. Don't worry that multi-billion dollar corporation will weather this just fine.

I don't support either party, both parties add to this systemic issue, however one party has quite a few more policies working to dismantle the issues. I'm voting, for whoever has the policy to defund police, because that;s where this needs to start.

>That’s right, all you hypocrites that care about everyone are the problem

Yep, I rest my case. You only have to lick the boot, you don't have to make a 5-course meal out of it. Police are literally making the protests violent, and what you see is retaliation. Given the system, it doesn't matter they can just shoot you in retaliation, or they can gas you in your own car and block the doors, 1940s holocaust style. Imagine voicing that you want to support a 2nd wave of nazism.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and say maybe I misconstrued all of your point of views the first time, and this is clearly an emotionally charged thread. However, you seem to continue to double down on my assumptions, bye your continued uses and references of:
- Using the racist name (wuhan flu, kung flu, etc to reference Covid)
- only picking and choosing rioter damage, as opposed to police brutality
- Openly refusing to take measures to stop spread of covid

I'm not even saying i'm perfect, I grew up in the south, I have actually racist family members, but I can take a step back and see that that's now how I want to be. I don't want to sit idle. and would rather use my voice to amplify the voices of those who don't have the same benefits of being a white male in America.

I've been at every BLM protest in Boston over the last 4 years, I've helped kick actual neo nazis out of Pittsburgh punk scenes, this isn't a fad for me, this is what I see as the right thing to do.

Still waiting for the quotes where I advocated for systemic oppression. The forum has a quote feature - use it.

Again, too, with the names: boot licker. How about answering my question: who runs the cities that are burning?

|

5/31/2020 11:18 AM

eskimojay wrote:

I’ve learned from this thread to not argue with pro socialist left wingers , they’re so fucking retarded they’re sensitive feelings are more important than the facts , and are also so uneducated when someone has a different opinion they jump to the hot call names of anarchist, racist and nazi all the while being so fucking dumb they don’t realize the nazis where legitimately “the socialist workers party of Germany” the nazi holocaust came about because of weak citizens who thought the government should be responsible and handle everything for them while taking their guns and freedoms away then mass atrocity follows soon after , it has happened time and time again throughout history , they never actually read history books though , facts don’t matter when it comes to their feelings , you are yelling at a brick wall dude

Sadly, every word of this is true. The ignorance is truly shocking.

|

5/31/2020 11:25 AM

Furyus George wrote:

C’mon, Sponge. How about including the post I was replying to?

You’ve spent the majority of this thread calling people pussies, and behaving like your some kind of tough guy anarchist, bitching and moaning about government overreach because you want to go ride your bike around a skate park. Woe is me, what an injustice. Now another unarmed person has been killed by police over some bullshit, and you want people to calm down and be respectful? You can’t even respect that a homeless person is a human being with a life story you know nothing about, and who you want to treat like another obstacle for you to do a fly-out backflip over, but you piss and moan about people not respecting a fucking Target? Nothing but hypocrisy coming from you, Jason.

So, you’re calling The Eskimo an anarchist, most likely because the word sounds good and many of your comrades use it. It can’t be because you know what it means. Of course, none of that matters. You fabricated that Eskimojay is an anarchist and then paint him as a hypocrite when he responds differently.

I took the post down because what’s the point? You had said we should talk about bikes, and I agreed and stood down. Don’t know that I’ll ever be able to really enjoy Vital again after all this, though. If I wanted to waste the time, I could probably dig up some of your old posts where you were just this side of rude to newbies or the less experienced, but now you’re all about doing good for humanity. Think about that next time you want to leave a smart-ass answer to some new rider’s post. You care about them now, post-Wuhan.

By the way, do you have a bike?

I didn’t need to include it, it was already there for everyone to see because I never deleted it.

I was wrong about Eskimo portraying himself as an anarchist, and I already admitted that. That’s there for everyone to see also.

If you want to go digging, go for it. I’m sure in my thousand or so replies I have probably given someone a ribbing here or there. I think you will find though, that I’ve been welcoming, and try my best to give helpful advice for the most part.

Yep, I have a bike. It’s in my bike check. Two broken hands at the moment though, so no riding.

You’ve had just as strong opinions and cast just as many aspersions on others in this thread as I have. We’ve both gotten pretty worked up about it, they’re emotional issues. If your experience on vital has been ruined, that’s unfortunate, but it’s just as much your doing as it is mine.

|

5/31/2020 1:54 PM

Furyus George wrote:

Still waiting for the quotes where I advocated for systemic oppression. The forum has a quote feature - use it.

Again, too, with the names: boot licker. How about answering my question: who runs the cities that are burning?

I'll do you one better, here's all your quotes AND reliable sources to back up my claims. Unless the ADL, or Forbes isn't reliable because you only read Breitbart or Radix. lol

My theory is, you're terrified of the government, but you also don't want to look like a pussy. So you take the side that you feel is morally correct, despite that side being used to oppress woman and pocs. Also, you are worried your mom might see you post ACAB somewhere. I imagine you have a "thin blue line" sticker on your window, and possibly don't know anyone who isn't white. Because if they knew how you thought about this movement, they definitely wouldn't care for you.

Also you do realize that there have been undercover actors from Police departments kicking off the riots, right? That's been a tactic as old as time. I will admit that some opportunistic suburban kids are using this time to live out their anarchists dreams. However, that should be what is reflected on the BLM movement. As the BLM side is completely peaceful, and yet, still maced, beat, arrested, and has their rights infringed upon.

Undercover Spotted: https://twitter.com/t_meyrick/status/1266828188740718597?s=20

Undercover coming to the aid of a cop who started an assault in the protest and got beat down: https://twitter.com/Dakarai_Turner/status/1266549838788902914

Cop outted as starting the riots by breaking autozone window (precint denied, yet refuse to show evidence of his body cam, vehicle gps, or time card to give him an alibi). https://twitter.com/GypsyEyedBeauty/status/1266164431584714753?s=20

Here's a cop, straight up escalating a fight: https://twitter.com/ava/status/1266797973834395648

NYPD straight up committing vehicular manslaughter: https://twitter.com/Stephaniejing2/status/1266899367635628038?s=20

Here is a "trained" officer, who falls off his own vehicle and immediately teargasses nothing, borderline bonehead
https://twitter.com/AramShabanian/status/1266875523369562112?s=20

Here they are employing child soldiers in full riot gear, very reminiscent to hitler youth
https://twitter.com/greg_doucette/status/1266795546796339202?s=20

My point stands, police need reformed and defunded, and you have some very suspect opinions.

Here's your read receipts.

Here’s the quote where by insulting people for wearing a mask, you’re implying that you’re taking the anarchy side of the approach:
> I am surprised at how many of you devil’s horns, anarchy, ima rebel hardcore bmxers have turned into little scared sheep. You all mocked any kind of authority figure before, especially if it interfered with your riding, but now you swallow whatever your government forces down your throat. Seems a little adversity surely weeds out those that talk and those that walk. Ba-aa-aa-aa. Put on your ma-aa-aa-aa-sk.

Here you are spewing conspiracy theorist ideals, further implying that you are xxAnarchy-dont-trust-guvmentxx-edgy:
> I think the real problem is there is a lot of folks terrified of dying, so they’re going to wear a mask for the rest of their lives and let Bill Gates pump their veins with whatever concoction he comes up with. You’re going to have your little health passport implanted in your skin and your little stipend from the government and you’ll be all safe and cozy. And you’re still going to die, probably when the same government says you’ve outgrown your usefulness and you’re not worth the resources.

Here you are defending Breitbart, a known alt-right- neo nazi based ‘news’ organization
> Nice job calling a website founded by two Jews "neo-nazi." You're either ignorant or a liar. Funny thing is, the cool article linked above shows "people of color" cleaning up the skatepark! I suppose the white skaters made them do it.

Forbes: Emails traced from Steve Bannon to pool alt-right and anti-woman ideals into their mix: https://www.forbes.com/sites/janetwburns/2017/10/06/breitbart-emails-trace-neo-nazi-moves-of-steve-bannon-milo-yiannopoulos-report/

Wikipedia: Breitbar News Network is a far-right syndicated news, opinion and commentary.
> Breitbart News aligned with the alt-right under the management of former executive chairman Steve Bannon,[16] who declared the website "the platform for the alt-right" in 2016
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Breitbart_News

Milo Yiannopoulous and his connections with Britbart News + associations with Alt Right/Neo Nazis
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milo_Yiannopoulos#Association_with_neo-Nazism_and_the_alt-right

ADL - What is the Alt Right/ Far-Right
> Alt right adherents identify with a range of different ideologies that put white identity at their centers. Many claim themselves as Identitarians, a term that originated in France with the founding of the Bloc Identitaire movement and its youth counterpart, Generation Identitaire. Identitarians espouse racism and intolerance under the guise of preserving the ethnic and cultural origins of their respective counties. American Identitarians such as Richard Spencer claim to want to preserve European-American (i.e., white) culture in the U.S.
https://www.adl.org/resources/backgrounders/alt-right-a-primer-on-the-new-white-supremacy

Here you are using a racial slur nickname, that the governor has asked to not be called
>  our Governor Ralph “[redacted]” Northam is

Here you are defending your “freedom” to use a racial slur
> A freedom-loathing Massachusetts liberal demands that I curtail my speech. I think if you’re offended by the nickname Coonman you take it up with Mr. Northam. His college yearbook nickname, not something I assigned. He can moonwalk, too, unless his wife shuts him down.

Here you are quoting someone, who was actually pro-riot, during the during the 1766 Stamp Riot. Directly after condemning the riots, which leads me to believe you typed “colonist quotes” and took the first one you found.
> Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - Benjamin Franklin

Here you are, once again using a racist terminology to describe Covid-19, which further pushes an anti-asian response.
> I think the truth of the matter is a lot of you virtue-signal about caring so much about others that you’ll stay in your basement and wear a mask to bed because deep down, you are deeply frightened by the Wuhan

You later defend this statement by comparing to "Ebola, the spanish flu, etc" which is basically saying "it was used before, it's okay now" which shows your lack of intent, or understanding to progress your current views on anything.

You have a lot of underlying beliefs that align to new-age nazi propaganda (as mentioned above). If you said those in public, you would definitely have people questioning you. Love the internet “tough guy” routine here.
>I’m not a Nazi or a punk. You would not kick me out of anywhere.

This whole thread is people saying “be respectful of others who might get sick for your carelessness”, then get mad when called an asshole for not caring. I told you, I find it hard to have compassion for someone who directly goes against guidelines to not get sick. i’m fine if that makes me a hypocrite. But you can’t be surprised people aren’t gonna baby you when you’re practically seeking out wanting to catch it by not following safety measures.

You sound like the type of guy to work at a construction site with no helmet, then try and sue the company when you get knocked by a brick.

|

Come back with a warrant.

5/31/2020 2:29 PM

Dad_Im_Pregnant wrote:

I'll do you one better, here's all your quotes AND reliable sources to back up my claims. Unless the ADL, or Forbes isn't reliable because you only read Breitbart or Radix. lol

My theory is, you're terrified of the government, but you also don't want to look like a pussy. So you take the side that you feel is morally correct, despite that side being used to oppress woman and pocs. Also, you are worried your mom might see you post ACAB somewhere. I imagine you have a "thin blue line" sticker on your window, and possibly don't know anyone who isn't white. Because if they knew how you thought about this movement, they definitely wouldn't care for you.

Also you do realize that there have been undercover actors from Police departments kicking off the riots, right? That's been a tactic as old as time. I will admit that some opportunistic suburban kids are using this time to live out their anarchists dreams. However, that should be what is reflected on the BLM movement. As the BLM side is completely peaceful, and yet, still maced, beat, arrested, and has their rights infringed upon.

Undercover Spotted: https://twitter.com/t_meyrick/status/1266828188740718597?s=20

Undercover coming to the aid of a cop who started an assault in the protest and got beat down: https://twitter.com/Dakarai_Turner/status/1266549838788902914

Cop outted as starting the riots by breaking autozone window (precint denied, yet refuse to show evidence of his body cam, vehicle gps, or time card to give him an alibi). https://twitter.com/GypsyEyedBeauty/status/1266164431584714753?s=20

Here's a cop, straight up escalating a fight: https://twitter.com/ava/status/1266797973834395648

NYPD straight up committing vehicular manslaughter: https://twitter.com/Stephaniejing2/status/1266899367635628038?s=20

Here is a "trained" officer, who falls off his own vehicle and immediately teargasses nothing, borderline bonehead
https://twitter.com/AramShabanian/status/1266875523369562112?s=20

Here they are employing child soldiers in full riot gear, very reminiscent to hitler youth
https://twitter.com/greg_doucette/status/1266795546796339202?s=20

My point stands, police need reformed and defunded, and you have some very suspect opinions.

Here's your read receipts.

Here’s the quote where by insulting people for wearing a mask, you’re implying that you’re taking the anarchy side of the approach:
> I am surprised at how many of you devil’s horns, anarchy, ima rebel hardcore bmxers have turned into little scared sheep. You all mocked any kind of authority figure before, especially if it interfered with your riding, but now you swallow whatever your government forces down your throat. Seems a little adversity surely weeds out those that talk and those that walk. Ba-aa-aa-aa. Put on your ma-aa-aa-aa-sk.

Here you are spewing conspiracy theorist ideals, further implying that you are xxAnarchy-dont-trust-guvmentxx-edgy:
> I think the real problem is there is a lot of folks terrified of dying, so they’re going to wear a mask for the rest of their lives and let Bill Gates pump their veins with whatever concoction he comes up with. You’re going to have your little health passport implanted in your skin and your little stipend from the government and you’ll be all safe and cozy. And you’re still going to die, probably when the same government says you’ve outgrown your usefulness and you’re not worth the resources.

Here you are defending Breitbart, a known alt-right- neo nazi based ‘news’ organization
> Nice job calling a website founded by two Jews "neo-nazi." You're either ignorant or a liar. Funny thing is, the cool article linked above shows "people of color" cleaning up the skatepark! I suppose the white skaters made them do it.

Forbes: Emails traced from Steve Bannon to pool alt-right and anti-woman ideals into their mix: https://www.forbes.com/sites/janetwburns/2017/10/06/breitbart-emails-trace-neo-nazi-moves-of-steve-bannon-milo-yiannopoulos-report/

Wikipedia: Breitbar News Network is a far-right syndicated news, opinion and commentary.
> Breitbart News aligned with the alt-right under the management of former executive chairman Steve Bannon,[16] who declared the website "the platform for the alt-right" in 2016
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Breitbart_News

Milo Yiannopoulous and his connections with Britbart News + associations with Alt Right/Neo Nazis
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milo_Yiannopoulos#Association_with_neo-Nazism_and_the_alt-right

ADL - What is the Alt Right/ Far-Right
> Alt right adherents identify with a range of different ideologies that put white identity at their centers. Many claim themselves as Identitarians, a term that originated in France with the founding of the Bloc Identitaire movement and its youth counterpart, Generation Identitaire. Identitarians espouse racism and intolerance under the guise of preserving the ethnic and cultural origins of their respective counties. American Identitarians such as Richard Spencer claim to want to preserve European-American (i.e., white) culture in the U.S.
https://www.adl.org/resources/backgrounders/alt-right-a-primer-on-the-new-white-supremacy

Here you are using a racial slur nickname, that the governor has asked to not be called
>  our Governor Ralph “[redacted]” Northam is

Here you are defending your “freedom” to use a racial slur
> A freedom-loathing Massachusetts liberal demands that I curtail my speech. I think if you’re offended by the nickname Coonman you take it up with Mr. Northam. His college yearbook nickname, not something I assigned. He can moonwalk, too, unless his wife shuts him down.

Here you are quoting someone, who was actually pro-riot, during the during the 1766 Stamp Riot. Directly after condemning the riots, which leads me to believe you typed “colonist quotes” and took the first one you found.
> Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - Benjamin Franklin

Here you are, once again using a racist terminology to describe Covid-19, which further pushes an anti-asian response.
> I think the truth of the matter is a lot of you virtue-signal about caring so much about others that you’ll stay in your basement and wear a mask to bed because deep down, you are deeply frightened by the Wuhan

You later defend this statement by comparing to "Ebola, the spanish flu, etc" which is basically saying "it was used before, it's okay now" which shows your lack of intent, or understanding to progress your current views on anything.

You have a lot of underlying beliefs that align to new-age nazi propaganda (as mentioned above). If you said those in public, you would definitely have people questioning you. Love the internet “tough guy” routine here.
>I’m not a Nazi or a punk. You would not kick me out of anywhere.

This whole thread is people saying “be respectful of others who might get sick for your carelessness”, then get mad when called an asshole for not caring. I told you, I find it hard to have compassion for someone who directly goes against guidelines to not get sick. i’m fine if that makes me a hypocrite. But you can’t be surprised people aren’t gonna baby you when you’re practically seeking out wanting to catch it by not following safety measures.

You sound like the type of guy to work at a construction site with no helmet, then try and sue the company when you get knocked by a brick.

Following your argument, I’m an anarchist because I do not agree with the mask over-reach being forced upon us. I’ve already posted from the New England Journal of Medicine in this thread where stated the masks do more to flatten the curve of anxiety more than disease.

You’re allowed to protest injustice perpetrated against blacks without being an anarchist. I’m supposed to put a mask on and shut up or I am an anarchist.

Yes, I do find it humorous when so many on this forum post all the foul-mouthed bad-assery, but then get all choked up (pun intended) about mask protocols.

As for Gov. Northam, sure must be nice to be a democrat. Had he been a republican, he would have been forced to resign within a week. I just use his nickname to point out the “literal,” as you like to say, hypocrisy of the left.

As for Gates and conspiracies, you go ahead and let him determine what’s best for your health and welfare. You can trust him. You’re the frog in the pan of slowly boiling water, not me.

Anti-Asian, yeah, OK. I’m also anti-Connecticut re Lyme’s and anti-Africa re Ebola etcetera ad nauseum. I might add that Ebola and Lyme’s and Spanish are all used now, as in today.

I’m an internet tough guy? I was just responding to your claim to have earned the “kick neo-nazis out of town” merit badge.

Still haven’t quoted me saying I stand for oppressing “people of color.” In fact, assuming Eskimojay is really an Eskimo, he’s probably not very white. I’d rather hang with him than be anywhere near your white six.

|

5/31/2020 3:10 PM

Furyus George wrote:

Following your argument, I’m an anarchist because I do not agree with the mask over-reach being forced upon us. I’ve already posted from the New England Journal of Medicine in this thread where stated the masks do more to flatten the curve of anxiety more than disease.

You’re allowed to protest injustice perpetrated against blacks without being an anarchist. I’m supposed to put a mask on and shut up or I am an anarchist.

Yes, I do find it humorous when so many on this forum post all the foul-mouthed bad-assery, but then get all choked up (pun intended) about mask protocols.

As for Gov. Northam, sure must be nice to be a democrat. Had he been a republican, he would have been forced to resign within a week. I just use his nickname to point out the “literal,” as you like to say, hypocrisy of the left.

As for Gates and conspiracies, you go ahead and let him determine what’s best for your health and welfare. You can trust him. You’re the frog in the pan of slowly boiling water, not me.

Anti-Asian, yeah, OK. I’m also anti-Connecticut re Lyme’s and anti-Africa re Ebola etcetera ad nauseum. I might add that Ebola and Lyme’s and Spanish are all used now, as in today.

I’m an internet tough guy? I was just responding to your claim to have earned the “kick neo-nazis out of town” merit badge.

Still haven’t quoted me saying I stand for oppressing “people of color.” In fact, assuming Eskimojay is really an Eskimo, he’s probably not very white. I’d rather hang with him than be anywhere near your white six.

> Anti-Asian, yeah, OK. I’m also anti-Connecticut re Lyme’s and anti-Africa re Ebola etcetera ad nauseum. I might add that Ebola and Lyme’s and Spanish are all used now, as in today.

Well you're still wrong because the spanish flu didn't originate in Spain. It's actually the US, yet again building a racist rhetoric. Basically the too long didn't read, was that

The flu was first found on a Military base in Kansas, but given the military censors on news at the time, many things couldn't spread through headlines.. The only news at the time that was free media was coming from Spain and were the only ones reporting on the virus, so the media was pushing that it came from Spain.

Absolutely no links to it in Spain, with the first case found in the US, but we didn't want to be associated to a deadly flu.
Source: https://www.history.com/news/why-was-it-called-the-spanish-flu


Not sure why you're defending your point with a disease named after a city, because Lyme CT is not a race. but y'know go off, I guess.


> I’m an internet tough guy? I was just responding to your claim to have earned the “kick neo-nazis out of town” merit badge.

Well you made the thinly veiled threat of "you ain't kickin me out", and I promise you spew that alt right garbage, and my boots are laced. It ain't a merit badge, it's an act to remove nazi punks.

It's not hard to not be a neo, you just do the bare minimum of not defending them or giving them a platform.

|

Come back with a warrant.

5/31/2020 3:20 PM

No, Lyme, CT isn’t a race. Wuhan, China isn’t a race either, smarty-pants. Holy cow. Or did I just offend cows and Indians?



|

5/31/2020 3:32 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/31/2020 3:33 PM

Well you made the thinly veiled threat of "you ain't kickin me out",

Is that what I wrote? Ain’t? Or did you add that little embellishment in yourself to make me sound like an ignorant redneck? You used quotation marks implying that I wrote that. In fact, I wrote “you would not kick me out of anywhere.” Which was a response to your merit badge statement. I know, I know, your boots are laced and you’re ready to kick neo-butt. But if you’re going to use a quotation, be accurate.

|

5/31/2020 3:40 PM

Help, I’m lost, which way to Vital BMX?

|

Scooter kid trying to ride BMX.
Instagram: @scootereyn

5/31/2020 3:40 PM

Furyus George wrote:

Well you made the thinly veiled threat of "you ain't kickin me out",

Is that what I wrote? Ain’t? Or did you add that little embellishment in yourself to make me sound like an ignorant redneck? You used quotation marks implying that I wrote that. In fact, I wrote “you would not kick me out of anywhere.” Which was a response to your merit badge statement. I know, I know, your boots are laced and you’re ready to kick neo-butt. But if you’re going to use a quotation, be accurate.

Ain't doesn't make you ignorant, I've been using ain't all along.

You can be offended that someone mislabeled your "are not" but I got better shit to do right now. Gonna run some supplies down to friends at the rally. Stay safe man, relax it's just the internet. I truly hope you don't catch covid, and I hope you don't get falsely arrested or attacked.

|

Come back with a warrant.

5/31/2020 3:53 PM

Defund the police. No, wait a minute...



Photo

|

5/31/2020 4:02 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/31/2020 4:03 PM

readybmxer wrote:

Help, I’m lost, which way to Vital BMX?

Hey,I tried to get the non section going awhile back.






Zero interest. laughing

|

Tomorrow your homeless,tonight it's a blast!

5/31/2020 4:14 PM

readybmxer wrote:

Help, I’m lost, which way to Vital BMX?

The boring threads about which parts should I buy

|

5/31/2020 4:26 PM

readybmxer wrote:

Help, I’m lost, which way to Vital BMX?

eskimojay wrote:

The boring threads about which parts should I buy

Ima bad MF and I ride a bad MF’n bike, but during these unprecedented times, I’m sheltering in place. It’s given me some time to rethink top-tube length. 21” or 21.5” What do you think?

|

5/31/2020 4:40 PM

No hypocrisy here! You guys are a laugh riot! Get it?

Photo


Photo

|

5/31/2020 4:42 PM

Sad part is that fully-involved (!) building was brand new low income housing. Burned up a lot of dreams right there.

|

5/31/2020 5:02 PM

Furyus George wrote:

Sad part is that fully-involved (!) building was brand new low income housing. Burned up a lot of dreams right there.

Someone’s gotta teach those low incomes not to beat unarmed people to death , fucken getting out of hand

|

6/1/2020 4:45 AM

Furyus George wrote:

Sad part is that fully-involved (!) building was brand new low income housing. Burned up a lot of dreams right there.

Ya'll don't want to hear it, but plenty of stuff out there from very reliable sources that have studied the phenomenon.

Low-income housing is generally used to enforce segregation. Yes their could be white people in there and all, however, by definition the community was not built with POC in mind, and based on systemic racist values it is a lot harder for those people to:
- get educations
- move out
- get (high paying) jobs

https://scholarship.law.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=3246&context=lawreview

http://www.antipovertynetwork.org/resources/Documents/The%20Uncomfortable%20Truth%20Final%20-%20web.pdf

https://digitalcommons.law.seattleu.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=2344&context=sulr

https://scholarship.law.upenn.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=3701&context=penn_law_review

https://www.cbpp.org/research/housing/trump-administrations-proposed-rule-would-perpetuate-racist-and-discriminatory

https://www.justice4all.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/Housing-Report-FINAL.pdf

There are plenty of way employers keep these people down, that are technically illegal but toe the line well enough that they are able to get away with it.

A few to call out, that I've seen first hand) would be:
- Asking for unneeded work experience (ability to life weight (50+lbs), but in training say that they need to get help for anything over 20) - this discriminates against anyone who might have a visible/nonvisible disability
- Requiring a college education, when not needed (discriminates against people who can't afford education, or be able to take on debt)
- Reliable form of transportation (I've seen this used to discourage people who use bus or trains, they don't count those as reliable, if you're too poor for a car, they don't want you.)
- Strict background checking (generally you're status as someone charged with non-violent, nontheft crimes shouldn't affect your ability to work a job)

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2915460/


|

Come back with a warrant.