Create New Tag

5/19/2020 6:03 AM

no stay home and live in fear for the rest of your life

|

fack off

5/19/2020 6:52 AM

eskimojay wrote:

No I really don’t
That’s the beauty of living in a capitalist free market democracy , there’s 7.5 billion people on the earth people got sick and died before this started , didn’t care then don’t care now , you gotta look out for number 1 in life , life’s not fair or easy , if I where a restaurant owner I wouldn’t make a 100% peanut free menu because some people have peanut allergies , fuck their peanut allergies , order something without peanuts

What your saying is like saying “we’re going to ban guns and drunk driving” and magically those issues disappear , unfortunately that’s not the way the world works

Fatalize wrote:

Last I checked, most countries have done great efforts to inform on the dangers of drunk driving and to sanction people doing it, and it has actually led to significant decreases in driving accidents. So yes, prevention and sanctions do work, be it for drunk driving or for the Covid19.

It also works with guns too, but I'm sure some sensitive "my 2nd amendment!!!" 'muricans do not want to hear about it.

HtownGetDown wrote:

Imagine willingly accepting oppression and thinking "it's ok, politicians know what's best for me"

Weird hey. It’s almost as if the people who agree with a governments policies are the same people who chose them as their representative based on those policies and ideals, and the ones who don’t agree, didn’t.

|

5/19/2020 7:08 AM

HtownGetDown wrote:

Isaac Newton died from ingesting mercury. Why would I trust stupid science bitches?

Ha! What a dummy he was! If only someone had warned him by using, um, science?, to determine that ingesting that much mercury was a health risk. I guess with three hundred years more discovery to guide you than he had, you would never take such risks with your health, or the health of your loved ones.

|

5/19/2020 7:12 AM

Spongeworthy wrote:

Weird hey. It’s almost as if the people who agree with a governments policies are the same people who chose them as their representative based on those policies and ideals, and the ones who don’t agree, didn’t.

I don't agree with 99% of politicians, but I love how the dialogue among the country bois at my machine shop changed in regards to their party devotion and the stimulus.

Media mentions a stimulus check: "Bernie and Pelosi want to take my tax dollars and give it to freeloaders!"

Media mentions Trump approves of the stimulus check: "Hell yea brother, they're just giving us back our OWN money!"

|

5/19/2020 7:18 AM

HtownGetDown wrote:

Imagine willingly accepting oppression and thinking "it's ok, politicians know what's best for me"

Spongeworthy wrote:

HtownGetDown wrote:

I don't agree with 99% of politicians, but I love how the dialogue among the country bois at my machine shop changed in regards to their party devotion and the stimulus.

Media mentions a stimulus check: "Bernie and Pelosi want to take my tax dollars and give it to freeloaders!"

Media mentions Trump approves of the stimulus check: "Hell yea brother, they're just giving us back our OWN money!"

So you don’t vote then?

|

5/19/2020 7:24 AM

Spongeworthy wrote:

So you don’t vote then?

I do, but I only vote independent above the local level. Blind devotion to the repubs or dems is why everything above the city level is corrupt and worthless. They're all sellouts with zero exceptions.

|

5/19/2020 7:27 AM

HtownGetDown wrote:

I do, but I only vote independent above the local level. Blind devotion to the repubs or dems is why everything above the city level is corrupt and worthless. They're all sellouts with zero exceptions.

So what are you doing to provoke change, other than complaining on the internet and coughing on people at skateparks?

|

5/19/2020 7:27 AM

Spongeworthy wrote:

Ha! What a dummy he was! If only someone had warned him by using, um, science?, to determine that ingesting that much mercury was a health risk. I guess with three hundred years more discovery to guide you than he had, you would never take such risks with your health, or the health of your loved ones.

I'm sorry that you don't get the reference. Stay in your house if it makes you feel better though.

If Walmart is allowed to stay open and I can keep finding slimmies on Tinder, I'm going to continue acting as if nothing has changed.

|

5/19/2020 7:42 AM

I will, thanks. If you think that people who decide to take some social responsibility upon themselves equates to blind acceptance, then you may actually be the one who needs to open their eyes.

|

5/19/2020 7:58 AM

Spongeworthy wrote:

I will, thanks. If you think that people who decide to take some social responsibility upon themselves equates to blind acceptance, then you may actually be the one who needs to open their eyes.

If you think that your way is the only correct way and that everyone needs to do exactly as you do because you know better, then I suggest never asking someone else to open their eyes ever again.

Stay safe brother, but only if you want to.

|

5/19/2020 8:09 AM

So wait, how many bullets are enough?

|

5/19/2020 9:00 AM

4130Junkie wrote:

So wait, how many bullets are enough?

two to the back of your head, Clinton suicide special

|

fack off

5/19/2020 10:43 AM

buttmeate wrote:

yeah but you gotta respect that there are others around you that do not want to get sick

eskimojay wrote:

No I really don’t
That’s the beauty of living in a capitalist free market democracy , there’s 7.5 billion people on the earth people got sick and died before this started , didn’t care then don’t care now , you gotta look out for number 1 in life , life’s not fair or easy , if I where a restaurant owner I wouldn’t make a 100% peanut free menu because some people have peanut allergies , fuck their peanut allergies , order something without peanuts

What your saying is like saying “we’re going to ban guns and drunk driving” and magically those issues disappear , unfortunately that’s not the way the world works

Fatalize wrote:

Last I checked, most countries have done great efforts to inform on the dangers of drunk driving and to sanction people doing it, and it has actually led to significant decreases in driving accidents. So yes, prevention and sanctions do work, be it for drunk driving or for the Covid19.

It also works with guns too, but I'm sure some sensitive "my 2nd amendment!!!" 'muricans do not want to hear about it.

You should read a history book sometime , gun control doesn’t work for the people

Photo

|

5/19/2020 10:46 AM

OneGuyIlluminatiEye wrote:

Lol five thumbs down on my last comment you know what that means 5 people are mentally the fuck retarded 😆😂

You know what they say..

You see one dumbass, it's them.

You see ten dumbasses, it's probably you.

|

Come back with a warrant.

5/19/2020 10:50 AM

Why don't you dummies just shoot the coronavirus with your AR-15s?

|

Come back with a warrant.

5/19/2020 10:56 AM

Dad_Im_Pregnant wrote:

Why don't you dummies just shoot the coronavirus with your AR-15s?

What would that accomplish? Those are just pussy 9mm rounds with a longer barrel for range , use a real gun

|

5/19/2020 1:38 PM

Gotta say I'm with the eskimo on this but...

Practically speaking, I've been riding trails and we're just keeping reasonable distance, elbow bump instead of fist, etc. Yes this disease is out there but I sure as hell ain't staying cooped up and given the extremely slim chance of me getting it by riding my bike in the woods, Imma do me. Statistically more likely for me to die in a car crash on my way there.

|

5/19/2020 2:06 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/19/2020 2:13 PM

It’s ridiculous the snowflake liberal supporters in Canada think the government should handle everything and we should obey them and give up our guns and rights , those people are blind fucking idiots and too stupid to see that the stats are heroin kills more people in Canada than covid-19 has , and the Canadian government spends millions of our tax dollars across the country to supply junkies with needles to shoot heroin with at “safe injection sites” , the government doesn’t give a fuck about you or the public’s well being , they want to control you , they fear mongered you with massive death number predictions at the start of this which we haven’t came close to that number and you clowns took the bait hook line and sinker and are still terrified of life outside your home

|

5/19/2020 2:22 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/30/2020 2:47 AM

eskimojay wrote:

It’s ridiculous the snowflake liberal supporters in Canada think the government should handle everything and we should obey them and give up our guns and rights , those people are blind fucking idiots and too stupid to see that the stats are heroin kills more people in Canada than covid-19 has , and the Canadian government spends millions of our tax dollars across the country to supply junkies with needles to shoot heroin with at “safe injection sites” , the government doesn’t give a fuck about you or the public’s well being , they want to control you , they fear mongered you with massive death number predictions at the start of this which we haven’t came close to that number and you clowns took the bait hook line and sinker and are still terrified of life outside your home

|

5/19/2020 2:31 PM

eskimojay wrote:

joemac610 wrote:

Libertarianism is the best idea in my opinion as least government control as possible with the most freedoms allowed , competition in capitalism creates quality , unions are the worst , they do nothing but protect the weak and the lazy , those who work hard should be rewarded and get ahead , and if you want to be lazy and do nothing with your life you should have the right to do that but not be rewarded by a government with handouts from other people’s hard work

|

5/19/2020 4:22 PM

So selfishness and apathy are the human traits you guys admire most? Got it.

|

5/19/2020 4:30 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/30/2020 2:47 AM

Spongeworthy wrote:

So selfishness and apathy are the human traits you guys admire most? Got it.

|

5/19/2020 4:39 PM

joemac610 wrote:

Which is great, but a little bit of empathy for the less fortunate goes a long way too. Not everyone who’s in a bad spot in life is there because they’re lazy. There are a lot of people who work hard, or a willing to but aren’t given an opportunity, but still need a hand up. A few unfortunate life events that are totally out of your control and you could be there too. Hopefully not.

|

5/19/2020 4:59 PM

Spongeworthy wrote:

Which is great, but a little bit of empathy for the less fortunate goes a long way too. Not everyone who’s in a bad spot in life is there because they’re lazy. There are a lot of people who work hard, or a willing to but aren’t given an opportunity, but still need a hand up. A few unfortunate life events that are totally out of your control and you could be there too. Hopefully not.

A hand up is different than a hand out. I dont know how things work in your country but we have career losers over here in America.

|

5/19/2020 5:09 PM

So back to skateparks.

They’re not open and it’s dumb,

|

Scooter kid trying to ride BMX.
Instagram: @scootereyn

5/19/2020 5:10 PM

This will go around in circles forever. How about we both just agree that 25.4 mm clamping areas are a useless gimmick and move on?

|

5/19/2020 5:17 PM

You guys are a hoot. Meanwhile in reality, statistically more people die from the seasonal flu.

But then again it helps to read between the lines of so-called 'statistics'

Photo

|

5/19/2020 5:28 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/19/2020 5:33 PM

I’m with joemac610 on the career losers point with people in Canada , so many lazy people trying to take every short cut they can and come up with every excuse they can’t do a job but should get paid for it anyways with union jobs in North America , it’s the worst , I blame allot of it on the bad parenting not teaching their kids work ethic

That’s another issue , these career losers that get knocked up at 15 or 16 and have 5 different kids by the time they’re 21 with 5 different dads so they can get government financial support and take their child support from each dad while doing so on top of it so they can do sweet fuck all the rest of their lives but live on other people’s money because they where a useless dumb whore and never got education or a real job , there’s allot of them you see them allot around here dropping off their kids who are always way too young to be left alone at a skatepark but they drop them off there like it’s a daycare while they go get drunk and fucked up all day , I see it all the time , you shouldn’t be allowed to have kids until you’ve proven your a value to society and you can handle a career and financially support yourself and your family without leeching off the tax dollar for the next 25 30 years , these deadbeat parents always produce dumbass deadbeat kids that follow in their footsteps too , the dads should have to pay child support but why the hell does everyone else have to chip in tax dollars for these fucken losers , moral of the story kids wear a condom or pull the hell out , don’t want to be one of those guys that gets the shit luck of paying 18 years because of some drunken regrettable hookup at a high school party

|

5/19/2020 5:35 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/19/2020 5:38 PM

Spongeworthy wrote:

This will go around in circles forever. How about we both just agree that 25.4 mm clamping areas are a useless gimmick and move on?

I'll drink to that bro!

We may have different views on many subjects, but as long as we can agree on 3 things, we'll get through this:

1. Bikes are cool
2. 25.4mm bars/stems are a gimmick
3. Oneeyeilluminatiguy is human garbage

|

5/19/2020 5:36 PM

buttmeate wrote:

yeah but you gotta respect that there are others around you that do not want to get sick

eskimojay wrote:

No I really don’t

I agree with this almost entirely, except for the fact that most of society needs laws and rules to point their moral compass in the right position. People will do things for selfish reasons with no regard ... including driving drunk. But, if laws are in place it will make people think twice

|