covid19 --- are skateparks safe

Related:
Create New Tag

5/21/2020 5:30 PM

Cellmember wrote:

Okay if you say so. It's just funny they did a test simulation and just happens to actually happen in real time months down the track. bahhh

I linked to a source. Why don’t you do the same?

|

5/21/2020 5:32 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/21/2020 6:09 PM

Source, dude it's right there on the US congress website. What are you on about. Below

https://www.congress.gov/bill/116th-congress/house-bill/748?q=%7B"search"%3A%5B"hr748"%5D%7D&s=1&r=1

Introduced 01/24/2019

And I'm just posting this for anyone curious enough to do so research on this "Virus" I didn't claim anything. Remember that.

|

5/21/2020 6:12 PM

Yeah, 01/24/2019. I see it. I guess you didn’t read the history of the bill that I linked you to. H.R. 748, the Middle Class Health Benefits Tax Repeal Act of 2019, was introduced 01/24/2019, and was then amended, but essentially replaced with the CARES act.

|

5/22/2020 10:48 AM

I’m sure all the little snowflakes cowering into lock downs , hiding from the world still think humans can do anything to save us from climate change too

The human species has gone full retard
Photo

|

5/22/2020 3:08 PM

|

Scooter kid trying to ride BMX.
Instagram: @scootereyn

5/22/2020 4:15 PM

I haven't seen anything about Covid from Greta, but I did watch a few of those "doctors". I'm not a fan of censoring the debate, but they deserve all the ridicule they've gotten,and most should have their licenses revoked (those that still have licenses). Most of what they shared was absolute garbage, and does not hold up to basic logic let alone scientific rigor.

That "Doctor Dan" guy on the left claimed that since 19% of tests in California were positive, that meant 19% of *all California residents* had been exposed, and used that to calculate a ridiculously low mortality rate. At the time, California was only testing patients presenting *severe symptoms*, which is not a random sampling of the general population needed to draw that kind of conclusion. Also at the time, California had done a study showing roughly 4% of the general population in the *hardest hit area* had been exposed, yet he ignored that study in favor of the BS number. He did the same thing for other states. Horribly misleading, and I can't imagine an actual doctor making that kind of statistical sampling error without an ulterior motive.

One of the other guys claimed 5G was causing us to get the virus, despite no correlation between the 5G rollout and the spread of the virus. Bonkers stuff. If I were a conspiracy theorist, I'd assume these guys are out there trying to distract us and sow confusion, or to help people self-identify as mentally challenged.

Yet people still share this crap without any logical critique, because it makes them feel better and they *want* to believe that it's true. And they claim the people listening to data and doing simple things like wearing a mask are "living in fear"? The only people I see acting out of fear or acting like snowflakes are the emotionally-driven nut jobs that can't understand basic statistics. Or maybe they just don't *want* to understand. Unfortunately, that's a full half of my friends and family.

We may have "gone full retard", but not for the reasons you think.

|

Remember when you could ride all day and not be sore for a week?

5/22/2020 6:25 PM

eskimojay wrote:

They need to open everything up , let this thing run its course , natural selection needs to do its job. This is how evolution of the human species works , pandemic comes through once a 100 years and cleans house on the weakest parts of the gene pool then we evolve up from there

i work in a hospital and if seniors are getting smoked by it there’s a large chance the regular flu would have killed them anyways, in theory if us heath care workers do our jobs and do them well they should be protected , my hospital has had zero cases with zero deaths , it sounds like this thing is doing a number on the morbidly obese too , if you are shoving 5 to 6 thousand calories down your throat at McDonald’s 3 time’s a day you are making bad life choices and covid-19 should not be slapped on your death certificate like a band aid to cover up the real problem of obesity when you where headed for a heart attack due to bad dietary choices before you caught the Kung flu any ways , I smoke and drink so there’s a chance it could take me out , fuck it life’s a dice roll , id rather live fast die young and free then be some sissy cowering down in my house scared to do anything for the left wing globalist agenda trying to take everyone’s rights and freedoms away in exchange for their promise of a little more safety , those pussy liberals have been trying to bubble wrap and safety everything up for far too long , like George Carlin said “ take a fucken Chance”

Eskimojay is a complete tool. Dumbass. I agree to open up everything, doesn’t mean you have to go or be stupid once you get there. But capitalist free market society has nothing to do with the virus. Pretty sure it isn’t concerned with politics. You must be 12. Sure hope you catch something, so you can grow up. I’m an Arizona republican so don’t go there in your response. I’m also an EMT. Go ride your scooter

|

5/22/2020 6:37 PM

I’m surprised no one has brought up what was happening in China before all this happened.. riots on the streets for months. America twisting their arm into a trade agreement they didn’t want. Then all of a sudden rona drops. No more riots, America facing an economic collapse and China lying about the numbers of cases was back to 100% productivity in two months now their economy is doing great.

I don’t think rona isn’t real because I personally know three people who have died and two more who have been tested and confirmed positive. Still don’t stop me from riding my bike. I just tell people to back the fuck up. Was wearing bandanas all the time anyway cuz you never know when you might need to cover your face. Other than being pissed they can open golf courses and not skateparks life has been almost the same.. for teal though that golf course opening bull shit is fucked. Talk about discrimination these honky ass wasps out here playing 18 holes in a big group rubbing sun block on each others asses with no masks. God forbid we open a fucking skate park

|

5/22/2020 8:42 PM

eskimojay wrote:

They need to open everything up , let this thing run its course , natural selection needs to do its job. This is how evolution of the human species works , pandemic comes through once a 100 years and cleans house on the weakest parts of the gene pool then we evolve up from there

i work in a hospital and if seniors are getting smoked by it there’s a large chance the regular flu would have killed them anyways, in theory if us heath care workers do our jobs and do them well they should be protected , my hospital has had zero cases with zero deaths , it sounds like this thing is doing a number on the morbidly obese too , if you are shoving 5 to 6 thousand calories down your throat at McDonald’s 3 time’s a day you are making bad life choices and covid-19 should not be slapped on your death certificate like a band aid to cover up the real problem of obesity when you where headed for a heart attack due to bad dietary choices before you caught the Kung flu any ways , I smoke and drink so there’s a chance it could take me out , fuck it life’s a dice roll , id rather live fast die young and free then be some sissy cowering down in my house scared to do anything for the left wing globalist agenda trying to take everyone’s rights and freedoms away in exchange for their promise of a little more safety , those pussy liberals have been trying to bubble wrap and safety everything up for far too long , like George Carlin said “ take a fucken Chance”

Eyeslide wrote:

Eskimojay is a complete tool. Dumbass. I agree to open up everything, doesn’t mean you have to go or be stupid once you get there. But capitalist free market society has nothing to do with the virus. Pretty sure it isn’t concerned with politics. You must be 12. Sure hope you catch something, so you can grow up. I’m an Arizona republican so don’t go there in your response. I’m also an EMT. Go ride your scooter

Someone’s mad scooters are the only ones keeping their bike shop alive , quit being so negative bro , influence some kids to buy bikes or something useful , I swear you will have more fun

|

5/22/2020 8:52 PM

eskimojay wrote:

I’m sure all the little snowflakes cowering into lock downs , hiding from the world still think humans can do anything to save us from climate change too

The human species has gone full retard
Photo

Many have lived their life course in a state of cognitive dissonance. Autism takes the win.

|

5/22/2020 9:09 PM

streethack wrote:

Many have lived their life course in a state of cognitive dissonance. Autism takes the win.

I don’t know what happened to all your other nonsensical replies to this post, but this one tops the lot.

|

5/23/2020 12:29 AM

You can’t see fire if you’re standing in flames.

|

5/23/2020 1:35 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/23/2020 1:37 AM

streethack wrote:

You can’t see fire if you’re standing in flames.

Another pearl of wisdom.

|

5/23/2020 8:59 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/23/2020 9:07 AM

eskimojay
"and the Canadian government spends millions of our tax dollars across the country to supply junkies with needles to shoot heroin with at “safe injection sites” , the government doesn’t give a fuck about you or the public’s well being"
the reason they do this is so hepatitis, hiv and other diseases dont run rampant through the drug community and then all sorts of regular citiziens start getting sick cuase their partners were banging meth hookers with no condoms

|

wallride a bus everyday

5/23/2020 9:33 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/23/2020 9:37 AM

"God forbid we open a fucking skate park"
and then you get 20 people sitting on a ledge next to each other passing blunts

"So FUCK insurance companies with their asinine pricing, their hidden in insane jargon loopholes for denying coverage,"
oh man i was listing to a podcast on that. there is like a senator or some person who is trying to make changes to this legal speak. most of it is intentionally written by lawyers to be as confusing as possible to regular people. shit needs to change.

|

wallride a bus everyday

5/23/2020 12:14 PM

buttmeate wrote:

"God forbid we open a fucking skate park"
and then you get 20 people sitting on a ledge next to each other passing blunts

"So FUCK insurance companies with their asinine pricing, their hidden in insane jargon loopholes for denying coverage,"
oh man i was listing to a podcast on that. there is like a senator or some person who is trying to make changes to this legal speak. most of it is intentionally written by lawyers to be as confusing as possible to regular people. shit needs to change.

The people who smoke with others at the skatepark are probably smoking together regardless. Also never once seen 20 people to a blunt

|

5/23/2020 4:07 PM

Man some of ya'll who grew up with universal healthcare really just don't get it.

I have pretty good health insurance (probably better than most), but if I get sick, it's still gonna cost me 1000s, but ya'll wanna call me a pussy for wearing a mask and not wanting be within a couple feet of you. Lol

|

Come back with a warrant.

5/23/2020 4:21 PM

Dad_Im_Pregnant wrote:

Man some of ya'll who grew up with universal healthcare really just don't get it.

I have pretty good health insurance (probably better than most), but if I get sick, it's still gonna cost me 1000s, but ya'll wanna call me a pussy for wearing a mask and not wanting be within a couple feet of you. Lol

They’re fond of name calling and personal attacks. I guess they think it covers for their inability to back up their statements with facts.

|

5/23/2020 4:40 PM

Dad_Im_Pregnant wrote:

Spongeworthy wrote:

They’re fond of name calling and personal attacks. I guess they think it covers for their inability to back up their statements with facts.

fellas, is it gay to constantly want another dude within less than 6feet/breathing on you?

|

Come back with a warrant.

5/23/2020 5:04 PM

Dad_Im_Pregnant wrote:

Spongeworthy wrote:

Dad_Im_Pregnant wrote:

fellas, is it gay to constantly want another dude within less than 6feet/breathing on you?

I grew up with universal healthcare and I am staying far away from people.

|

5/23/2020 5:05 PM

biodiversity wrote:

I grew up with universal healthcare and I am staying far away from people.

Same here.

|

5/23/2020 5:06 PM

Photo
|

5/23/2020 5:07 PM

Photo
|

5/23/2020 5:44 PM

Is it my turn to be that guy? sad
Coronavirus aka SARS-CoV-2 is the virus, while Covid-19 is the disease.

|

5/23/2020 6:11 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/23/2020 6:11 PM

biodiversity wrote:

I’m pretty sure he was just taking the opportunity to drop an Abbott and Costello classic into the thread.

|

5/23/2020 6:11 PM

biodiversity wrote:

Wuhan. China. China.

Just keeping the tradition going. You know, Lyme. Ebola. Spanish. Hong Kong. Etcetera.

|

5/23/2020 7:14 PM

Black Swamp Ghost wrote: Photo

biodiversity wrote:

Spongeworthy wrote:

I’m pretty sure he was just taking the opportunity to drop an Abbott and Costello classic into the thread.

Ah, I haven't encountered that meme any other places and the reference passed straight over my head.
I dont't think Scandinavia are big on Abbot and Costello, because I have never heard of them.

|

5/23/2020 7:28 PM

biodiversity wrote:

Ah, I haven't encountered that meme any other places and the reference passed straight over my head.
I dont't think Scandinavia are big on Abbot and Costello, because I have never heard of them.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZksQd2fC6Y

|

5/23/2020 8:36 PM

rainescustoms99 wrote:

I’m surprised no one has brought up what was happening in China before all this happened.. riots on the streets for months. America twisting their arm into a trade agreement they didn’t want. Then all of a sudden rona drops. No more riots, America facing an economic collapse and China lying about the numbers of cases was back to 100% productivity in two months now their economy is doing great.

I don’t think rona isn’t real because I personally know three people who have died and two more who have been tested and confirmed positive. Still don’t stop me from riding my bike. I just tell people to back the fuck up. Was wearing bandanas all the time anyway cuz you never know when you might need to cover your face. Other than being pissed they can open golf courses and not skateparks life has been almost the same.. for teal though that golf course opening bull shit is fucked. Talk about discrimination these honky ass wasps out here playing 18 holes in a big group rubbing sun block on each others asses with no masks. God forbid we open a fucking skate park

Can you tag or show reliable sources of these 3 people

|

Testimony and apologies

I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.

instagram
What would Jesus say: I didn't die for you to live like this!

old edit

5/24/2020 5:10 AM

rainescustoms99 wrote:

OneGuyIlluminatiEye wrote:

Can you tag or show reliable sources of these 3 people

It’s not people that have an account here.. but diego our wash bay guy got it and died. My wife’s brides maid cousin got it and died. And the driver they use for her company got it and died. Another coworker of hers that I haven’t met, their son got it and died. He had an auto immune thing and pre existing lung conditions... Danny who works next to me. His mother was tested and confirmed positive before we re opened. Bill one of the writers is out on quarantine now because they think he has it. He has been tested, waiting on results.. this shit real guy

|