covid19 --- are skateparks safe

Related:
Create New Tag

5/28/2020 7:43 PM

Furyus George wrote:

I love this line:

Masks are not only tools, they are also talismans that may help increase health care workers’ perceived sense of safety, well-being, and trust in their hospitals.

Hey, maybe a little garlic to keep the werewolves away, too? A freakin’ talisman? Is this why we’re masking up? Well, in fact it is, if you read a little further:

Expanded masking protocols’ greatest contribution may be to reduce the transmission of anxiety, over and above whatever role they may play in reducing transmission of Covid-19.

Reduce the transmission of anxiety? What do we do to reduce the anxiety of being unemployed because of this nonsense? Whiskey and opioids? Yeah, we need to flatten the curve of anxiety.

Look, if you want to wear a mask, go for it, just don’t demand, or mandate, that I do the same. Especially on such flimsy evidence. In my own state of Virginia, our Governor Ralph “Coon Man” Northam is mandating that everyone wear a mask at any place where people gather, starting tomorrow. Yet he goes to the beach this last weekend and takes selfies with strangers and doesn’t wear a mask!

We are being manipulated, controlled and lied to, and there is a lot of evil in this world.

Buckle up.

Don't say his nickname, it's a racial slur.

|

Come back with a warrant.

5/28/2020 8:55 PM

Spongeworthy wrote:

There are some valid questions raised in that article, I agree. It’s not a broad statement against universal mask wearing though. The chances of contracting from very brief, no contact interactions is very low. But no one can guarantee that that’s the only type of interaction you’ll have on any given day. Hence, avoiding contact where possible (staying home is the best way), and if you are out wear a mask as a precaution. Especially considering that it may be you who is the one carrying the virus.

I don’t like downvotes on this site either, given that they’re anonymous. It’s the easy way out.

Furyus George wrote:

I love this line:

Masks are not only tools, they are also talismans that may help increase health care workers’ perceived sense of safety, well-being, and trust in their hospitals.

Hey, maybe a little garlic to keep the werewolves away, too? A freakin’ talisman? Is this why we’re masking up? Well, in fact it is, if you read a little further:

Expanded masking protocols’ greatest contribution may be to reduce the transmission of anxiety, over and above whatever role they may play in reducing transmission of Covid-19.

Reduce the transmission of anxiety? What do we do to reduce the anxiety of being unemployed because of this nonsense? Whiskey and opioids? Yeah, we need to flatten the curve of anxiety.

Look, if you want to wear a mask, go for it, just don’t demand, or mandate, that I do the same. Especially on such flimsy evidence. In my own state of Virginia, our Governor Ralph “Coon Man” Northam is mandating that everyone wear a mask at any place where people gather, starting tomorrow. Yet he goes to the beach this last weekend and takes selfies with strangers and doesn’t wear a mask!

We are being manipulated, controlled and lied to, and there is a lot of evil in this world.

Buckle up.

Dad_Im_Pregnant wrote:

Went to a skatepark today , the girls on skateboards where the most productive I thought , the other kids just screamed at each other all day and didn’t really do much , chicks are going to make fast progress due to having more balls then half the people on here who are too scared to go to their skatepark

|

5/28/2020 9:09 PM

Furyus George wrote:

Good guess from half a planet away, but incorrect. I’m not scared. I am getting angry, though. And who thinks they can control every aspect of their lives? No one I know is that delusional. If you want to believe your government and your media are being truthful with you about everything that’s your choice.

From the most insular city on what is effectively a leaderless island filled with complacent ignorance. We have no real leadership here, just a bunch of overpaid political puppets following orders driven by US corporate agenda.

|

5/28/2020 11:18 PM

streethack wrote:

From the most insular city on what is effectively a leaderless island filled with complacent ignorance. We have no real leadership here, just a bunch of overpaid political puppets following orders driven by US corporate agenda.

There’s never any substance to your replies. I wonder why that is.

|

5/29/2020 2:27 AM

Dad_Im_Pregnant wrote:

A freedom-loathing Massachusetts liberal demands that I curtail my speech. I think if you’re offended by the nickname Coonman you take it up with Mr. Northam. His college yearbook nickname, not something I assigned. He can moonwalk, too, unless his wife shuts him down.

|

5/29/2020 2:42 AM

Furyus George wrote:

Good guess from half a planet away, but incorrect. I’m not scared. I am getting angry, though. And who thinks they can control every aspect of their lives? No one I know is that delusional. If you want to believe your government and your media are being truthful with you about everything that’s your choice.

streethack wrote:

Spongeworthy wrote:

There’s never any substance to your replies. I wonder why that is.

Actually it’s a very articulate response that raises a lot of questions despite being only two sentences long. Ironically, it’s your response that seems more like a quickly posted random thought.

|

5/29/2020 2:48 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/29/2020 2:49 AM

Spongeworthy wrote:

If believing in conspiracy theories gives you some feeling of control, go for it. Just don’t put other people at risk for you’re own sense of security.

‘Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - Benjamin Franklin

Go, or should I say stay, in your basement, Sponge.

|

5/29/2020 2:53 AM

Furyus George wrote:

Actually it’s a very articulate response that raises a lot of questions despite being only two sentences long. Ironically, it’s your response that seems more like a quickly posted random thought.

He didn’t raise any questions, and he hasn’t managed to back up any of his statements with any evidence yet. It’s just a bunch of faux intellectualism.

|

5/29/2020 2:55 AM

Furyus George wrote:

‘Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - Benjamin Franklin

Go, or should I say stay, in your basement, Sponge.

https://www.npr.org/2015/03/02/390245038/ben-franklins-famous-liberty-safety-quote-lost-its-context-in-21st-century

|

5/29/2020 3:11 AM

So sure, go ahead and apply the quote to the covid situation, but this is just another example of a lack of critical thinking. Just random quotes and nonsense statements.

|

5/29/2020 3:19 AM

Yeah, someone allegedly misused the quote as regards to cell-phone privacy, big deal. If you really knew as much as you thought, you’d realize that they’re interviewing a scoundrel who assists others in attempting to reverse an American election.

Back to you, though. You are more than willing to stay-at-home, wear a mask, social-distance, lose your job, provide papers when requested of you etcetera, for a little security. The “new normal” is all going to be kept in place (they might relax a bit here and there, for appearances), but at least you’ll be safe, Sponge.

|

5/29/2020 3:32 AM

Spongeworthy wrote:

So sure, go ahead and apply the quote to the covid situation, but this is just another example of a lack of critical thinking. Just random quotes and nonsense statements.

From someone who rarely posts more than two sentences at a time, brilliant as they may be, I think that “lack of critical thinking” arrow needs to go back in the quiver.

|

5/29/2020 3:59 AM

Spongeworthy wrote:

I love this line:
“ We are being manipulated, controlled and lied to, and there is a lot of evil in this world.”

I have concern about a virus. Not so much for myself, but for the more vulnerable people around me. I’m not afraid of it.

That line from your reply paints a picture of a man scared about the world around him though, and scared about the fact that he can’t control every aspect of his life.

Bad shit happens to good people. It’s not always a conspiracy. Sometimes it’s just a piece of shit virus that we all wish would just go away.

Furyus George wrote:

Spongeworthy wrote:

If believing in conspiracy theories gives you some feeling of control, go for it. Just don’t put other people at risk for you’re own sense of security.

Holy shit dude lay off the Fluoride

|

Testimony and apologies

I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.

instagram
What would Jesus say: I didn't die for you to live like this!

old edit

5/29/2020 4:45 AM

Furyus George wrote:

Yeah, someone allegedly misused the quote as regards to cell-phone privacy, big deal. If you really knew as much as you thought, you’d realize that they’re interviewing a scoundrel who assists others in attempting to reverse an American election.

Back to you, though. You are more than willing to stay-at-home, wear a mask, social-distance, lose your job, provide papers when requested of you etcetera, for a little security. The “new normal” is all going to be kept in place (they might relax a bit here and there, for appearances), but at least you’ll be safe, Sponge.

We obviously have very different opinions on who the scoundrel was in that situation. I tend to think it was the man who holds the highest office in your country, abusing his power to interfere in an FBI investigation of his administration. Not the man who brought that to light. Regardless, it has no bearing on Benjamin Franklins intent.

Yep, I’m willing to stay at home, for the moment. For everyone’s sake, not just mine, as I’ve already said. I wouldn’t have a clue how many sentences any of us have used. Volume isn’t substance.

Your contributions have been Bill Gates, soy boys, vaccines, and to tell people to put on their masks and nappies. Not very constructive.

|

5/29/2020 4:54 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/29/2020 4:55 AM

And your assumption that I’d be willing to live with these restrictions forever is presumptive. I wouldn’t. I would have a pretty big problem with it if they tried enforce them after the covid situation has died down. I am have no problem with it now though, because the virus is still a threat to vulnerable people, and I have a sense of social responsibility.

|

5/29/2020 5:15 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/29/2020 5:32 AM

I’ve gone on about this too much. I said you haven’t been constructive, but I haven’t either. None of this has been. Ive got no personal beef with any of you, we’re just very different people with very different views on life. Should we wrap this up and get back to talking about bikes?

|

5/29/2020 5:57 AM

Spongeworthy wrote:

I’ve gone on about this too much. I said you haven’t been constructive, but I haven’t either. None of this has been. Ive got no personal beef with any of you, we’re just very different people with very different views on life. Should we wrap this up and get back to talking about bikes?

Yes.

|

5/29/2020 7:11 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/29/2020 7:23 AM

Furyus George wrote:

I love this line:

Buckle up.

Dad_Im_Pregnant wrote:

Furyus George wrote:

A freedom-loathing Massachusetts liberal demands that I curtail my speech. I think if you’re offended by the nickname Coonman you take it up with Mr. Northam. His college yearbook nickname, not something I assigned. He can moonwalk, too, unless his wife shuts him down.

He's literally denounced the nickname, he doesn't know why he was called it and doesn't want to be called it.

Imagine wanting to use a racial slur so badly that you do mental gymnastics when called out. This whole thread could have been shortened with you guys saying :

"I don't give a shit about poor, sick, immunocompromised people, and I'm actively going to put people at risk" at least then you'd have a solid argument about your ego, rather than trying to prove science wrong.

Ya'll were never taught that it's okay to be wrong, so instead of providing any sort of argument, other than calling someone a pussy, you dig your heels deeper on your side of the argument. If you wanna be right all the time, you gotta be prepared to change your mind.

Also, like I said, hopefully when your ego gets knocked down a peg, hopefully it's not because you or your family is put up on a ventilator while a mutating virus fills your lungs with fluid. But if that is when it happens, I don't wanna see a "help me get lung surgery" gofundme on the forum, because that hospital visit isn't cheap.

|

5/29/2020 8:24 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/29/2020 8:44 AM

humanity needs to rid itself of the world health organization and the United Nations , those communist owned organizations cannot be trusted

|

5/29/2020 2:03 PM

Woah

|

Testimony and apologies

I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.

instagram

old edit

5/29/2020 5:22 PM

Minneapolis is going nuts I hear , they burned down a target , That’ll really show target not to kill unarmed black people , target owns Hoffman bikes too , will the delinquents go to Oklahoma and burn down Hoffman bikes next?

|

5/29/2020 6:08 PM

eskimojay wrote:

Minneapolis is going nuts I hear , they burned down a target , That’ll really show target not to kill unarmed black people , target owns Hoffman bikes too , will the delinquents go to Oklahoma and burn down Hoffman bikes next?

Lol

|

Testimony and apologies

instagram

old edit

5/29/2020 6:19 PM

|

Tomorrow your homeless,tonight it's a blast!

5/29/2020 6:24 PM

Photo
|

5/29/2020 7:00 PM

Damn, now ya'll want everyone to obey the government?

Imagine flip-flopping so hard in a matter of hours.

Which are you, anarchist punks, or baa baa sheeple?

|

5/29/2020 7:18 PM

Photo
|

Tomorrow your homeless,tonight it's a blast!

5/29/2020 7:58 PM

mark if fucking zero.

|

5/29/2020 9:56 PM

Dad_Im_Pregnant wrote:

Damn, now ya'll want everyone to obey the government?

Imagine flip-flopping so hard in a matter of hours.

Which are you, anarchist punks, or baa baa sheeple?

this is about teaching target a lesson , nothing to do with the government

|

5/29/2020 10:20 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/29/2020 10:41 PM

bloghogs wrote: Photo

Go protesters, fuck cnn , just seen some video , they’re throwing fireworks at them , I bet the liberal sissies will try to get fireworks banned now

|

5/30/2020 2:03 AM

So anyways, back to bikes.

Parks have opened up, can’t wait to get a sesh with the locals tomorrow.

|

Scooter kid trying to ride BMX.
Instagram: @scootereyn