covid19 --- are skateparks safe

Related:
Create New Tag

5/30/2020 3:12 AM

Photo

Could you imagine being this ignorant 😆
|

Testimony and apologies

I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.

instagram
What would Jesus say: I didn't die for you to live like this!

old edit

5/30/2020 5:08 AM

OneGuyIlluminatiEye wrote: Photo

Yeah that would be crazy ignorant! Almost as ignorant as trying to simplify what's going on with a Simpson meme!

|

5/30/2020 7:24 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/30/2020 7:33 AM

If Sean burns landed on a black homeless mans head in this day in age everyone’s heads would explode , the world would come to a stop and Austin Texas would be in flames

|

5/30/2020 8:41 AM

eskimojay wrote:

If Sean burns landed on a black homeless mans head in this day in age everyone’s heads would explode , the world would come to a stop and Austin Texas would be in flames

Yeah that's fucked up! It's every BMXers basic human right to land on black people's heads, who the fuck are they to take that away from us!? Must be snowflakes who are so easily offended!

|

5/30/2020 8:53 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/30/2020 9:29 AM

eskimojay wrote:

MH wrote:

Yeah that's fucked up! It's every BMXers basic human right to land on black people's heads, who the fuck are they to take that away from us!? Must be snowflakes who are so easily offended!

Sean was trying to clear him and it went wrong , if I’m riding street in the city and see a bum sleeping on the sidewalk I’m totally hopping over him with full intent not to land on them , they’re asking for it at that point , even the bums on carts of darkness in Vancouver have the common sense to set up a camp in the bush not pass out on a sidewalk , I bet I can jump over more homeless than you can , I bet I could jump at least 10 homeless

|

5/30/2020 12:21 PM

eskimojay wrote:

MH wrote:

eskimojay wrote:

Sean was trying to clear him and it went wrong , if I’m riding street in the city and see a bum sleeping on the sidewalk I’m totally hopping over him with full intent not to land on them , they’re asking for it at that point , even the bums on carts of darkness in Vancouver have the common sense to set up a camp in the bush not pass out on a sidewalk , I bet I can jump over more homeless than you can , I bet I could jump at least 10 homeless

I don't fucking care about what the homeless person did to deserve it or not, what I found funny is how you're so busy being a tough macho man that you think it's a problem that people would be upset if someone landed on a black persons head!
Is that really a problem? Put in perspective with what's going on in the world you have to be really fucking spoiled and narrow minded to see that as a problem.

|

5/30/2020 2:18 PM

Undesemin wrote: Photo

LOL

|

5/30/2020 2:57 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/30/2020 2:58 PM

MH wrote:

eskimojay wrote:

MH wrote:

I don't fucking care about what the homeless person did to deserve it or not, what I found funny is how you're so busy being a tough macho man that you think it's a problem that people would be upset if someone landed on a black persons head!
Is that really a problem? Put in perspective with what's going on in the world you have to be really fucking spoiled and narrow minded to see that as a problem.

It’s pretty damn funny how quickly everyone is turning into a bunch of thin skinned sissies over the last few years , acting like every little thing is the end of the world , big news If a black guy got murdered by a cop in America , doesn’t that shit happen Almost every day there ? Cops have been killing innocent people their forever it’s just now everyone has a phone to film it nothing has changed , yet you guys still act like it’s the most shocking thing ever , same goes for school shootings and how the rest of the world looks at america and thinks oh that’s normal for their country happens all the time it’s the american way

Funny how America is so full of double standards and no one flips out when it’s a white person gets killed by police brutality , and forget actually dealing with the issue let’s just act like children throw tantrums and burn down peoples businesses that had absolutely zero to do with the murder , America has quickly become the laughing stock for the rest of the world to laugh at. Regardless of what colour black,white,brown ,albino, homeless, Homeowner you shouldn’t land on anyone , yet you snowflake left wing clowns love playing the guilty of being white card and oh how oppressed the coloured people are let’s push our liberal narrative every time something shocking happens to someone else that isn’t white , the classic story of the boy who cried wolf too many times , fucked up shit nonstop happening in you’re country, it’s like a bad car accident , ugly but you can’t look away but at the same time it happens so often everyone else is starting to not give a shit

As far as I’m concerned it doesn’t matter what colour they are if they’re laying On the sidewalk they should be open fair game to try and jump over , would jumping over the homeless even be shocking enough anymore to be newsworthy enough with the rate you’re country is tearing itself apart ? Thank you for giving me even more laughs today at how easily triggered you are , brings joy to me to see how upset you got , I went from being a sarcastic asshole trolling you for a laugh to telling you how many people really feel about you’re country , hope it makes your day better

|

5/30/2020 4:25 PM

eskimojay wrote:

It’s pretty damn funny how quickly everyone is turning into a bunch of thin skinned sissies over the last few years , acting like every little thing is the end of the world , big news If a black guy got murdered by a cop in America , doesn’t that shit happen Almost every day there ? Cops have been killing innocent people their forever it’s just now everyone has a phone to film it nothing has changed , yet you guys still act like it’s the most shocking thing ever , same goes for school shootings and how the rest of the world looks at america and thinks oh that’s normal for their country happens all the time it’s the american way

Funny how America is so full of double standards and no one flips out when it’s a white person gets killed by police brutality , and forget actually dealing with the issue let’s just act like children throw tantrums and burn down peoples businesses that had absolutely zero to do with the murder , America has quickly become the laughing stock for the rest of the world to laugh at. Regardless of what colour black,white,brown ,albino, homeless, Homeowner you shouldn’t land on anyone , yet you snowflake left wing clowns love playing the guilty of being white card and oh how oppressed the coloured people are let’s push our liberal narrative every time something shocking happens to someone else that isn’t white , the classic story of the boy who cried wolf too many times , fucked up shit nonstop happening in you’re country, it’s like a bad car accident , ugly but you can’t look away but at the same time it happens so often everyone else is starting to not give a shit

As far as I’m concerned it doesn’t matter what colour they are if they’re laying On the sidewalk they should be open fair game to try and jump over , would jumping over the homeless even be shocking enough anymore to be newsworthy enough with the rate you’re country is tearing itself apart ? Thank you for giving me even more laughs today at how easily triggered you are , brings joy to me to see how upset you got , I went from being a sarcastic asshole trolling you for a laugh to telling you how many people really feel about you’re country , hope it makes your day better

What a selfish, callous arsehole you’ve turned out to be.

|

5/30/2020 4:26 PM

OneGuyIlluminatiEye wrote: Photo

MH wrote:

Yeah that would be crazy ignorant! Almost as ignorant as trying to simplify what's going on with a Simpson meme!

Its literally that simple though

These people are so ignorant they’re gonna use some poor mans death as an excuse to rob and steal from places that had absolutely nothing to do with it

Why aren’t they burning down the court houses and police stations, nope as usual they destroyed their own neighborhoods and stores like a bunch of fucking retards attacking people just because of their skin color its beyond retarded they should have broke into the jail and drug that cop out and made a display out of his body parts if they really fuckin caref about Floyd the fuck

|

Testimony and apologies

I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.

instagram

old edit

5/30/2020 4:27 PM

eskimojay wrote:

MH wrote:

eskimojay wrote:

Facts

|

Testimony and apologies

instagram

old edit

5/30/2020 4:53 PM

Just have Kendall Jenner give the cops a Pepsi.Everything will be fine.

If you don't get it.
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/05/business/kendall-jenner-pepsi-ad.html

|

Tomorrow your homeless,tonight it's a blast!

5/30/2020 5:00 PM

eskimojay wrote:

Eskimojay, you've said a lot of ignorant shit in this thread, but every time I come back you've outdone yourself. Good luck with that.

Props to Spongeworthy and others for staying civil in the face of this nonsense.

|

Remember when you could ride all day and not be sore for a week?

5/30/2020 5:21 PM

Photo
Photo

Good thing being an ignorant asshole comes with thick skin , if it didn’t I might throw a tantrum , rob loot then burn down my own community businesses while saying it’s because people of colour are oppressed and I’m fighting for change , because that works out so well for everyone
|

5/30/2020 5:46 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/30/2020 5:56 PM

eskimojay wrote: Photo
Photo

Good thing being an ignorant asshole comes with thick skin , if it didn’t I might throw a tantrum , rob loot then burn down my own community businesses while saying it’s because people of colour are oppressed and I’m fighting for change , because that works out so well for everyone

You’ve spent the majority of this thread calling people pussies, and behaving like your some kind of tough guy anarchist, bitching and moaning about government overreach because you want to go ride your bike around a skate park. Woe is me, what an injustice.

Now another unarmed person has been killed by police over some bullshit, and you want people to calm down and be respectful? You can’t even respect that a homeless person is a human being with a life story you know nothing about, and who you want to treat like another obstacle for you to do a fly-out backflip over, but you piss and moan about people not respecting a fucking Target?

Nothing but hypocrisy coming from you, Jason.

|

5/30/2020 7:27 PM

Spongeworthy wrote:

You’ve spent the majority of this thread calling people pussies, and behaving like your some kind of tough guy anarchist, bitching and moaning about government overreach because you want to go ride your bike around a skate park. Woe is me, what an injustice.

Now another unarmed person has been killed by police over some bullshit, and you want people to calm down and be respectful? You can’t even respect that a homeless person is a human being with a life story you know nothing about, and who you want to treat like another obstacle for you to do a fly-out backflip over, but you piss and moan about people not respecting a fucking Target?

Nothing but hypocrisy coming from you, Jason.

What happened to going back to talking about bikes, Sponge? And would you guys get a dictionary and use it, please? I can’t find a single reference condoning anarchy in any of eskimojay’s posts, or mine for that matter. I would think a somewhat more accurate definition of anarchy would be, I don’t know, helping yourself to Target’s inventory because of police brutality, for example. You guys really need to find some new, and more accurate, labels to pin on folks.

Do you work for the state, Sponge? Are you getting a guaranteed paycheck from the state even though you’re doing your part for humanity by staying in your basement? Or is the government giving you “aid” because you lost your job? Or are your parents letting you live at home rent-free? Just curious.

|

5/30/2020 7:38 PM

Dad_Im_Pregnant wrote:

He's literally denounced the nickname, he doesn't know why he was called it and doesn't want to be called it.

Imagine wanting to use a racial slur so badly that you do mental gymnastics when called out. This whole thread could have been shortened with you guys saying :

"I don't give a shit about poor, sick, immunocompromised people, and I'm actively going to put people at risk" at least then you'd have a solid argument about your ego, rather than trying to prove science wrong.

Ya'll were never taught that it's okay to be wrong, so instead of providing any sort of argument, other than calling someone a pussy, you dig your heels deeper on your side of the argument. If you wanna be right all the time, you gotta be prepared to change your mind.

Also, like I said, hopefully when your ego gets knocked down a peg, hopefully it's not because you or your family is put up on a ventilator while a mutating virus fills your lungs with fluid. But if that is when it happens, I don't wanna see a "help me get lung surgery" gofundme on the forum, because that hospital visit isn't cheap.

Please correct my comprehension of this post if I’m wrong, but I read it to mean you do “give a shit about poor, sick immuneocompromised people” unless they disagree with you politically and then it’s just F them, don’t come crying to me. I think the truth of the matter is a lot of you virtue-signal about caring so much about others that you’ll stay in your basement and wear a mask to bed because deep down, you are deeply frightened by the Wuhan. Must suck.

|

5/30/2020 7:39 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/30/2020 7:48 PM

Furyus George wrote:

What happened to going back to talking about bikes, Sponge? And would you guys get a dictionary and use it, please? I can’t find a single reference condoning anarchy in any of eskimojay’s posts, or mine for that matter. I would think a somewhat more accurate definition of anarchy would be, I don’t know, helping yourself to Target’s inventory because of police brutality, for example. You guys really need to find some new, and more accurate, labels to pin on folks.

Do you work for the state, Sponge? Are you getting a guaranteed paycheck from the state even though you’re doing your part for humanity by staying in your basement? Or is the government giving you “aid” because you lost your job? Or are your parents letting you live at home rent-free? Just curious.

Not that my personal situation is any of your business, but I’m 37, have maintained full time work for the last 20 years straight, as well as putting myself through university to help further my ability to provide for my wife and two children. I moved out of home at 18 and started providing for myself. We don’t generally have basements in Australia.

Edit: And no, if wasn’t able to work, I wouldn’t get paid. I’m fortunate in that I’ve been able to work remotely, from my home.

|

5/30/2020 7:47 PM

Spongeworthy wrote:

Not that my personal situation is any of your business, but I’m 37, have maintained full time work for the last 20 years straight, as well as putting myself through university to help further my ability to provide for my wife and two children. I moved out of home at 18 and started providing for myself. We don’t generally have basements in Australia.

Edit: And no, if wasn’t able to work, I wouldn’t get paid. I’m fortunate in that I’ve been able to work remotely, from my home.

Sounds great. But what of your social responsibility? You stated you were staying home and would continue to do so. So who is subsidizing the big vacation? The state? And if you have no basements maybe you’re staying in your mother’s pouch.

|

5/30/2020 7:53 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/30/2020 8:53 PM

Furyus George wrote:

Spongeworthy wrote:

Furyus George wrote:

Sounds great. But what of your social responsibility? You stated you were staying home and would continue to do so. So who is subsidizing the big vacation? The state? And if you have no basements maybe you’re staying in your mother’s pouch.

No vacation for me. I actually edited my previous reply to state that, just before your response. Mother’s pouch, very witty. I own my own home, or as you’d likely point out in your next reply, am repaying a bank for my home.

|

5/30/2020 8:20 PM

Dudes. We all have opinions and I've done my share of expressing that here. But I feel like we'd all be cool chilling around a fire after a good session so I'm gonna stick to bike shit here. BMX is something I dropped for 12 years and I'm rediscovering how much fun it is. So, while I enjoy debate, I also am way into being accepting and hanging out with people you disagree with. Honestly, if you dont, you're depriving yourself. Get some people in your circle that you both care about and disagree with; it will change your perspective.

So if you're with me, I dunno, do whatever the fuck you want. I might not agree but I'd be down to chill.

|

5/30/2020 8:41 PM

joemac610 wrote:

Dudes. We all have opinions and I've done my share of expressing that here. But I feel like we'd all be cool chilling around a fire after a good session so I'm gonna stick to bike shit here. BMX is something I dropped for 12 years and I'm rediscovering how much fun it is. So, while I enjoy debate, I also am way into being accepting and hanging out with people you disagree with. Honestly, if you dont, you're depriving yourself. Get some people in your circle that you both care about and disagree with; it will change your perspective.

So if you're with me, I dunno, do whatever the fuck you want. I might not agree but I'd be down to chill.

I agree with you, and have already said basically the same thing, but everyone has their limits. I was willing to squash it ages ago, when it was just the covid stuff. Those last few comments from Eskimo were too much though. So yeah, I’d drink beer with you, and I’m always open to new perspectives. I tried to get some of the guys who think differently from me to explain why they think what they do, but for the most part got smart-arse responses about sheeple and basements. Pretty hard to engage constructively in that situation.

|

5/30/2020 9:16 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/30/2020 9:17 PM

Furyus George wrote:

Please correct my comprehension of this post if I’m wrong, but I read it to mean you do “give a shit about poor, sick immuneocompromised people” unless they disagree with you politically and then it’s just F them, don’t come crying to me. I think the truth of the matter is a lot of you virtue-signal about caring so much about others that you’ll stay in your basement and wear a mask to bed because deep down, you are deeply frightened by the Wuhan. Must suck.

This isn't a thing about picking sides anymore. you jump between issues constantly.

You have no regard for other humans with your edgy hot takes on the corona virus, and with the riots, you're literally reinforcing the systemic oppression that runs rampant in the unchecked police force.

I have no desire to talk about this with you, you just have the most selfish outlook and opinion on life, and I feel sorry that you can't live with any amount of compassion for anyone. "Not caring about anything" stops being cool after highschool.

|

Come back with a warrant.

5/30/2020 9:27 PM

joemac610 wrote:

Spongeworthy wrote:

I agree with you, and have already said basically the same thing, but everyone has their limits. I was willing to squash it ages ago, when it was just the covid stuff. Those last few comments from Eskimo were too much though. So yeah, I’d drink beer with you, and I’m always open to new perspectives. I tried to get some of the guys who think differently from me to explain why they think what they do, but for the most part got smart-arse responses about sheeple and basements. Pretty hard to engage constructively in that situation.

We might not agree on all these things but I think a mistake all sides of any argument do is not look for common ground. So hey, we all like BMX

|

5/30/2020 10:25 PM

Just got back from the Kitchen and a bunch of other people also thought it was safe to go to a skatepark. The foam pit seemed unsafe to me so I didn't go in. Blows that they are closing.

|

5/31/2020 1:23 AM

You cannot have representatives of the establishment murder a man in the street for the whole world to see, and not expect there to be massive retaliation. It took burning down their own community for the first cop to be arrested, so it appears rioting has achieved what "peaceful" protest seems to never achieve with most cases throughout history.

|

5/31/2020 1:46 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/31/2020 1:49 AM

streethack wrote:

You cannot have representatives of the establishment murder a man in the street for the whole world to see, and not expect there to be massive retaliation. It took burning down their own community for the first cop to be arrested, so it appears rioting has achieved what "peaceful" protest seems to never achieve with most cases throughout history.

We agree on something at least. No one should have to resort to these actions for the rest of us to take notice.

|

5/31/2020 2:43 AM

eskimojay wrote: Photo
Photo

You're not ignorant for stating facts.

You're ignorant for willingly being stupid enough to act like the world is black and white, either you're a tough, gun swinging macho man with a massive cock who loves Trump or you're a communist homosexual snowflake who cries for everything.
Every adult with some perspective of life and self reflection would understand that most people are somewhere in between and realize that all the generalizing and making arguments with memes only make you look stupid.

You're ignorant for whining about how everyone else is a snowflake with thin skin while you your self is offended by these snowflakes and everyone else with another opinion than yours.

|

5/31/2020 3:56 AM

streethack wrote:

Spongeworthy wrote:

We agree on something at least. No one should have to resort to these actions for the rest of us to take notice.

The establishment has failed the people. The trouble is systemic, and liberation has never been on their agenda.

|

5/31/2020 5:22 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/31/2020 5:24 AM

Dad_Im_Pregnant wrote:

This isn't a thing about picking sides anymore. you jump between issues constantly.

You have no regard for other humans with your edgy hot takes on the corona virus, and with the riots, you're literally reinforcing the systemic oppression that runs rampant in the unchecked police force.

I have no desire to talk about this with you, you just have the most selfish outlook and opinion on life, and I feel sorry that you can't live with any amount of compassion for anyone. "Not caring about anything" stops being cool after highschool.

You’re a smooth talker for sure, but full of shit. Example: please show where I was “literally reinforcing the systemic oppression” that runs rampant (redundant) in the unchecked (redundant) police force. Perhaps you’re referring to a few posts ago where I stated that looting a Target store was a better definition of anarchy than anything I’ve written in this thread. Because you and others have called me an anarchist, and a Nazi, and a racist, and selfish, and that I have no “amount” of compassion for anyone, immunocompromised or otherwise. Because that’s how you roll. Shame others into towing the line.

You never addressed your hypocrisy. You know, where you state how much you care about everyone unless they have a different political slant and get sick with Wuhan. Then you don’t care so much.

“You feel sorry that (I) can’t live with any amount of compassion for anyone.” Bullshit. You have not one ounce of sorrow for me. Rather, that sentence really says “Look at how enlightened and virtuous I am.”

Hate to tell you this, but it’s your leaders, your handlers, your party that is the “systemic” in any oppression. That’s right, all you hypocrites that care about everyone are the problem. We “care” about you out of one corner of our mouths and oppress with the other. Don’t believe me? Tell me who runs all those cities that are on fire.

Not just hypocrites, bloody hypocrites. You included.

|