|

massholes 4 lyfe!
bstick
legendsx23

7/6/2009 8:09 PM

pics please
i beleive you i just want to see pics

|

ferthebirdz wrote: my pegs are called cranks..

7/6/2009 8:10 PM

I RiDe BiKeS wrote:

nice how did you crack it

im not sure exactly, but at one point i launched it down a hill straight into a brick wall. i'm pretty sure thats how. Its still riding fine though.

|

7/6/2009 8:13 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 8:33 PM

|

7/6/2009 8:24 PM

looks like u left it outside for awhile 2

|

7/6/2009 8:24 PM

kwbike.co wrote:

looks like u left it outside for awhile 2

never actually

|

7/6/2009 8:27 PM

cant wait to ride the deathtrap

|

BMX riding Cop... Let that sink in for a minute.

7/6/2009 8:31 PM

ridebmxnc wrote:

cant wait to ride the deathtrap

do i just go through frames so you can sample ride them?

|

7/6/2009 8:33 PM

essentially... its a tough job, but somebodies gotta do it and i'm glad its you daniel. ;p

|

7/6/2009 8:34 PM

oh and in response to your question earlier... i just hate his style, all he ever does is tuck no handers and barspins. hes good at what he does, but he just doesnt do it for me.

|

7/6/2009 8:35 PM

well i'm glad to do it for you. I'm hoping the extra half a pound won't feel any different haha. if it does i'll probably get used to it in a minute or two

|

7/6/2009 8:37 PM

damn dude how did you even see that haha i wouldve not realized it until it snapped

|

7/6/2009 8:38 PM

Daniel Wood wrote:

well i'm glad to do it for you. I'm hoping the extra half a pound won't feel any different haha. if it does i'll probably get used to it in a minute or two

your new lighter back wheel will make up for it, be back to where you started i'm guessing.

|

7/6/2009 8:41 PM

Daniel Wood wrote:

ridebmxnc wrote:

your new lighter back wheel will make up for it, be back to where you started i'm guessing.

yeah it should

|

7/6/2009 8:42 PM

Daniel Wood wrote: [LINK TO IMAGE]

kxrider14 wrote:

damn dude how did you even see that haha i wouldve not realized it until it snapped

i tend to check alot now...i've had a frame snap under me and that's not fun so now i'm paranoid about it

|

7/6/2009 9:34 PM

bump?

|

7/6/2009 9:35 PM

come to raleigh tomorrow, i need somebody to ride with.

|

7/6/2009 9:36 PM

ridebmxnc wrote:

come to raleigh tomorrow, i need somebody to ride with.

come pick me up

|

7/6/2009 9:39 PM

lolz youd just wanna ride street anyways, you damn fayetnam ppl and your street riding...

i crave something with a transition!!!

|

7/6/2009 9:40 PM

hahahaha you crave a tranny...

well SORRY THAT WE HAVE ABSOLUTELY SHIT NOTHING ELSE TO RIDE GOD DAMMIT

|

7/6/2009 9:48 PM

lol i rode street today, epic failures as always!

|

7/6/2009 9:58 PM

ridebmxnc wrote:

Hahahahahahahah that made me laugh.

|

FI

7/6/2009 10:00 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 8:33 PM

ridebmxnc wrote:

fede/bmx1 wrote:

its true man... i suck at riding street cuz

A. I cant ride fakie to save my life

and

B. I cant manual to save my life

these are things i have just accepted and have decided to move on with life... i dont need to do either to ride park and dirt so i'm not wasting my time being frustrated with it anymore. theres a reason i stick to park and dirt, its where i belong...

|

7/6/2009 10:09 PM

dam and we were just talking about how you milked for that frame, you should sell it to me when you get your deathtrap

|

refs: Spikez5, cokacola, dacumup213 (x2), josh estey, Blake El Gingero, naters14, Harry95, pcoco, hattrckhcky, bstick, kevinl, Sunday.bmx21, dgisback, iridebmxeveryday, I RIDE

7/6/2009 10:10 PM

ridebmxnc wrote:

fede/bmx1 wrote:

ridebmxnc wrote:

and

these are things i have just accepted and have decided to move on with life... i dont need to do either to ride park and dirt so i'm not wasting my time being frustrated with it anymore. theres a reason i stick to park and dirt, its where i belong...

Haha dude its not that hard. I understand though if you hardly ever ridden street. But dont you need fakie to do sick 180s over doubles?!?! =b

|

FI

7/6/2009 10:13 PM

fede/bmx1 wrote:

Haha dude its not that hard. I understand though if you hardly ever ridden street. But dont you need fakie to do sick 180s over doubles?!?! =b

ive been trying on and off to do both for like 10 years... its just not in the cards.

|

7/6/2009 10:16 PM

ridebmxnc wrote:

and

fede/bmx1 wrote:

ridebmxnc wrote:

ive been trying on and off to do both for like 10 years... its just not in the cards.

Haha, so if you try a flyout 180 you won't get it?

|

FI

7/6/2009 10:18 PM

i can do small rollbacks (like 5-10 feet if im really in the mood that day) but usually when i 180 i just rollout immediatley.

|

7/6/2009 10:23 PM

ridebmxnc wrote:

i can do small rollbacks (like 5-10 feet if im really in the mood that day) but usually when i 180 i just rollout immediatley.

I see i see. In the comp on the 4th some bitches from corpus came and one dude all he did was a backflip and a 3 whip. Pissed me off cuz I was doing tech shit. and still he took 1st and I took 3rd. =[ Oh well. I know its off topic it just reminded me of it somehow? Haha

|

FI