cracked twombolts?

Related:
Create New Tag

5/17/2012 1:26 PM

my friend snapped his twombolts a couple weeks ago and got thunderbolts through warranty, then yesterday i was joking with one of my other friends saying how i want my twoms to break so i can get thunderbolts too. so i started looking at my cranks i actually ended up finding a crack. so should i keep riding them until they completley snap off or email odyssey now.

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

|

5/17/2012 1:29 PM

i'd just contact odyssey.

|

virginia beach ~ instagram: @_harru_ ~ 4pegz

5/17/2012 1:42 PM

If you want broken bones ride them until they snap. Or contact Odyssey.

|

5/17/2012 3:13 PM

ill just email them today

|

5/17/2012 3:51 PM

yeah, odyssey is great with their warranties and will most likely replace them for you. but it will take like 3 weeks for them to get the new product back to you. i had a set of cracked directors and i emailed them, sent pictures, then he told me to ship the forks in and just wait. and he did email a tracking number once they were sent.

|

"Forget 'today', 'today' is just tomorrow, disguised as yesterday"
TRANSPORTATION CHECK
Refs: ThrowAfit, 2funny4u, ridebmx456, spikez5, irideafly and a bunch of others, I'M LEGIT.
email= element4all@yahoo.com
facebook.
Instagram

5/17/2012 4:03 PM

element4all wrote:

yeah, odyssey is great with their warranties and will most likely replace them for you. but it will take like 3 weeks for them to get the new product back to you. i had a set of cracked directors and i emailed them, sent pictures, then he told me to ship the forks in and just wait. and he did email a tracking number once they were sent.

well that sounds about right since odyssey is in CA, so it would take about a week or more to get there, and then a week or so back

|

5/17/2012 5:22 PM

One quick question that's relevant. If I'm not the original owner will they still warranty mine?

|

5/17/2012 5:26 PM

dont think so

|

virginia beach ~ instagram: @_harru_ ~ 4pegz

5/17/2012 7:23 PM

jonathan93 wrote:

One quick question that's relevant. If I'm not the original owner will they still warranty mine?

They should. I asked them about it a while back and they said that all 41 thermal products have a lifetime warranty regardless.

|

5/17/2012 8:17 PM

jonathan93 wrote:

PBJSammitch wrote:

They should. I asked them about it a while back and they said that all 41 thermal products have a lifetime warranty regardless.

thats what i was thinking.. i have a aaron ross but, im not the og owner.

i also was wondering if i could get warranty on parts if they cracked on me but, i dont know since i have no warranty card from when it was bought." unsure

|

Dade County Barber." ..Aaron Ross Pro Bike Check."

5/17/2012 8:56 PM

FOOLIEdaBARBER wrote:

i also was wondering if i could get warranty on parts if they cracked on me but, i dont know since i have no warranty card from when it was bought." unsure

they dont even care. if you have something of theirs that broke, they stand behind it

|

I put my spoke in her while I twisted her nipple.

5/17/2012 9:41 PM

What a coincidence.

Anyways, just be patient about the waiting. For now, try to find some cranks from a friend or something.

|

5/17/2012 9:51 PM

email em about it fiding out what to do and ride em for a bit

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

5/17/2012 9:54 PM

PBJSammitch wrote:

FOOLIEdaBARBER wrote:

metalheadification wrote:

they dont even care. if you have something of theirs that broke, they stand behind it

you just made my day." kissing ..i love you, no homo.

|

Dade County Barber." ..Aaron Ross Pro Bike Check."

5/17/2012 9:59 PM

FOOLIEdaBARBER wrote:

you just made my day." kissing ..i love you, no homo.

We don't take kindly to you folk around here.

|

I put my spoke in her while I twisted her nipple.

5/18/2012 11:07 AM

i got directors from my friend.. cracked them and got new ones no problem

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]

follow me on instagram! @neck_brace
also go like my media page on facebook! jiraffe media
also follow jiraffe media on insta! @jiraffe_media

5/18/2012 11:23 AM

im also not the original owner. but im just waiting for a reply from them now.

|