crank it bby

Related:
Create New Tag

1/12/2015 1:52 AM

need new cranks. i have a odyssey fang sprocket .what are the best cranks, money isnt an issue

|

1/12/2015 1:59 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/12/2015 2:18 AM

Profile cranks.

|

1/12/2015 5:05 AM

Odyssey thunderbolts
Primo hollowbite
eclat mavrick

|

I ride to stay on two wheels and have fun!
BIKE CHECK

1/12/2015 5:15 AM

You should see tye twisted spindle and wobble on my profiles.

Go odyssey, eclat tibia or powerbite/hollowbites. Used all of those for years with no issue.

|

1/12/2015 5:30 AM

Thunderbolts. Stampy, lifetime warranty, etc. Been on mine for 6 months now. Easier to install than 48 spline cranks by far, and they're insanely strong.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

1/12/2015 6:22 AM

I'm currently using Eastern Nomads at the moment... gonna trade it for some different cranks tho..

|

1/12/2015 6:23 AM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

Thunderbolts. Stampy, lifetime warranty, etc. Been on mine for 6 months now. Easier to install than 48 spline cranks by far, ...more

This

|

Testimony and apologies

I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.

instagram
What would Jesus say: I didn't die for you to live like this!

old edit

1/12/2015 7:49 AM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

Thunderbolts. Stampy, lifetime warranty, etc. Been on mine for 6 months now. Easier to install than 48 spline cranks by far, ...more

Habo from Tree just snapped his Saturday when we were riding. Said he got like 2 and a half years out of them and that theyre the best cranks ever. Id say thats a good life span for cranks when it comes to pro riders.

I would also recommend Indent 24s. Been on mine for over a year and love them!

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

1/12/2015 11:08 AM

Primo powebites > odyssey cranks

Or fit indent 24s , doubt I'll ever need another pair of cranks

|

1/12/2015 3:00 PM

Odyssey Thunderbolt and you'll never have to worry about buying another set of cranks again.

|

1/12/2015 5:08 PM

ok thanks for your help guys but do i get spline drive or bolt drive considering i have a odyssey fang sprocket??

|

1/12/2015 5:29 PM

Ktm26 wrote:

ok thanks for your help guys but do i get spline drive or bolt drive considering i have a odyssey fang sprocket??

Use the Fang sprocket, get the bolt drive cranks. Unless you want to wait for the Socket Drive Fang sprocket to drop. If you can wait, I'd recommend going Socket Drive, it's way better than bolt drive.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital