crank slide help

Related:
Create New Tag

7/25/2013 11:28 AM

I pretty much went face first into the floor yesterday so ya, i need help :/

|

Refs:
ac~handley -les.cheek - the_bmxist -Skids007(x4) - Roqfan - jared42069 - Bmxnick2511

7/25/2013 11:31 AM

hop on at a slight angle. its more of a pedal crook than a crank slide. mostly on pedal spindle. lean forward to keep your back end off the ground

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

7/25/2013 11:50 AM

tomdon wrote:

hop on at a slight angle. its more of a pedal crook than a crank slide. mostly on pedal spindle. lean forward to keep your back end off the ground

Would it be ok if i tried to put the front peg on/actually do a pedal crook at first?

|

Refs:
ac~handley -les.cheek - the_bmxist -Skids007(x4) - Roqfan - jared42069 - Bmxnick2511

7/25/2013 11:59 AM

Grind with your crank facing the back. I get the rail between the crank, bb, and pedal. Keep your weight over the bb

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

7/25/2013 12:05 PM

SickDude wrote:

Grind with your crank facing the back. I get the rail between the crank, bb, and pedal. Keep your weight over the bb

I think your describing bb slides

|

Refs:

7/25/2013 12:07 PM

only advice ive had for those is to lean forward i only know one person that does them

|

Albes Is Rad!!!
Bike Check
YouTube
Instagram
Blood Life
Signature Trick : Foot Plant Whip
future FBM wrote: Finally once we can share a momen
andyferly wrote: OneEyeIlluminatiGuy has spoken.
These bars are officially stupid.

7/25/2013 12:07 PM

kevin burnett wrote:

I think your describing bb slides

No. Have the majority of the rail on your crankarm. But its okay if it slides ack and forth between the bb and pedal.

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

7/25/2013 12:32 PM

Try to land not too straight not too sideways.
Try it on flat rails better, basically what you want to do is land in between your crank and pedal, just right on the pedal boss.
Keep some pressure on it but not too much.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

7/25/2013 2:22 PM

tomdon wrote:

kevin burnett wrote:

Would it be ok if i tried to put the front peg on/actually do a pedal crook at first?

I don't see how that's a problem. Whatever helps you learn

|

I'm on the vital legit list!