5/6/2007 7:34 PM

just buy a new crankset should solve your problem there

|

5/7/2007 4:04 PM

joe rides bicycles wrote:

i dont think alot of people will just go out and buy a new crankset.

Joe. are you on Zenskybmx.com?
|

5/7/2007 8:13 PM

iBMX wrote: joe rides bicycles wrote:

negative, i dont even know what kind of website that it. i suggested new cranks becuase if he stated before his spindle shit the bed and then changed it and problems are happening i would change them for a better pair. and im assuming they might be like stock cranks so changing them for aftermarket shit will be better and will last you a lot longer then months or whatever long he had them for

|

5/9/2007 6:04 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/20/2012 8:00 PM

negative, i dont even know what kind of website that it. i suggested new cranks becuase if he stated before his spindle shit the bed and then changed it and problems are happening i would change them for a better pair. and im assuming they might be like stock cranks so changing them for aftermarket shit will be better and will last you a lot longer then months or whatever long he had them for

gbdfbdff

|

NYAH

5/10/2007 8:13 PM

BMXkid18 wrote:

gbdfbdff

if there stock cranks dont waste time on trying to fix them there always garbage and never work as great. get new aftermarket cranks they should last you a good 2 years or so if you dont beat shit up. if you have a birthday coming up save up or save up you lunch money for new cranks or try to scrounge money from other people and all

|