cranks

Related:
Create New Tag

4/9/2011 9:13 PM

price range not much above 40

|

4/9/2011 9:14 PM

make another thread today and ill rip your dick off.

just saying.

one thread, multiple questions, do it, your dick.

|

trails are not skateparks, they exist solely from the work and dedication of local riders. so next time you start complaining about not having local trails to ride, you only need look at yourself.
Bike check?

4/9/2011 9:16 PM

cupovjoe wrote:

just saying.

u dont have to b a dick about it, im looking at my bike trying to figure things out that will work good, but i think of different stuff after i already post something

|

4/9/2011 9:17 PM

THISSSSSSSS ^

|

BROC RAIFORD BIKE CHECK
Gucci Bike check BURRR
Lee_Rager, Beastassdick, Dolphin, scram hype, BMX4thahaters,Ron44ald,future FBM, NickRidesAlot
Matt at Randy Wise

4/9/2011 9:18 PM

cupovjoe wrote:

just saying.

easternryan wrote:

u dont have to b a dick about it, im looking at my bike trying to figure things out that will work good, but i think of different stuff after i already post something

ok so why do you need cranks?

and im not being a dick. i just really want yours. i have a collection.

|

trails are not skateparks, they exist solely from the work and dedication of local riders. so next time you start complaining about not having local trails to ride, you only need look at yourself.
Bike check?

4/9/2011 9:19 PM

cupovjoe wrote:

just saying.

easternryan wrote:

cupovjoe wrote:

my cranks are stock and heavy

|

4/9/2011 9:21 PM

easternryan wrote:

cupovjoe wrote:

easternryan wrote:

thats a terrible reason to buy cranks. break them first. then buy cranks. you wont be a better rider if you buy new ones.

|

Bike check?

4/9/2011 9:26 PM

cupovjoe wrote:

easternryan wrote:

cupovjoe wrote:

thats a terrible reason to buy cranks. break them first. then buy cranks. you wont be a better rider if you buy new ones.

if my bike is lighter, everything will b easier

|

4/9/2011 9:26 PM

easternryan wrote:

cupovjoe wrote:

easternryan wrote:

thats a lie.

|

Bike check?

4/9/2011 9:27 PM

cupovjoe wrote:

easternryan wrote:

cupovjoe wrote:

thats a lie.

how?

|

4/9/2011 9:33 PM

easternryan wrote:

cupovjoe wrote:

thats a lie.

easternryan wrote:

how?

how long have you been riding?

people have been doing the same tricks for years on heavy bikes, you don't need to start replacing all the parts on your stock eastern bike because you think it will make you better, faster.

if you really want to get better just ride your bike and try stuff, don't worry about the parts you ride, and if you break something replace it.

|

Bike check?

4/9/2011 9:33 PM

lol you made more threads then i did when i was a noob on vital lol, but you cant really get good cranks for $40? maybe a used pair, look on ebay for a used pair of profiles that you can probly get for around $50-60 for a beat up pair

|

[b]( . Y . )` ~ ~ ` ~

4/9/2011 9:36 PM

swalowMY cockachino wrote:

lol you made more threads then i did when i was a noob on vital lol, but you cant really get good cranks for $40? maybe a used pair, look on ebay for a used pair of profiles that you can probly get for around $50-60 for a beat up pair

im only lookin for somethin a lil beter than stock

|

4/9/2011 9:36 PM

cupovjoe wrote:

thats a lie.

easternryan wrote:

how?

cupovjoe wrote:

people have been doing the same tricks for years on heavy bikes, you don't need to start replacing all the parts on your stock eastern bike because you think it will make you better, faster.

if you really want to get better just ride your bike and try stuff, don't worry about the parts you ride, and if you break something replace it.

almost 2yaers

|

4/9/2011 9:37 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/9/2011 9:38 PM

easternryan wrote:

well any cranks for under $70 are all stock type cranks so theres really no point of you buying new cranks unless you have cash to spend on a good pair like profile or elcats ect

|

[b]( . Y . )` ~ ~ ` ~

4/9/2011 9:38 PM

easternryan wrote:

how?

cupovjoe wrote:

easternryan wrote:

almost 2yaers

You should try progressing then. If you still feel that it's your bike that's keeping you down you need to actually try, bucko.

|

FTW!

I'm cooler than a polar bear's toes.

4/9/2011 9:38 PM

easternryan wrote:

well any cranks for under $70 are all stock type cranks so theres really no point of you buying new cranks unless you have cash to spend on a good pair like profile or elcats ect

eclats are too heavy for his weak ass.

|

Bike check?

4/9/2011 9:39 PM

i laerned how to 180 on a stock bike so yeah but its hard

|

for better than stock ur talking about 70 if ur lucky but most likely 100

|

I have nothing against pegs at all, I don’t think you’re dumb if you ride pegs, I don’t care about your pegs, they are just pegs! What I do hate is the fact that every person in BMX hops on this bandwagon of three pegs, and beanies, and weed, and hop-over grinds… It’s just sad that the pros who influence kids are more worried about looking cool than the kids themselves! It’s crazy!-Trey Jones

cupovjoe wrote:

eclats are too heavy for his weak ass.

lol lift some iron

|

[b]( . Y . )` ~ ~ ` ~

4/9/2011 9:42 PM

These are light and extremely cheap!!
best cranks you'll ever see for the price. dans glitched and put them on sale for 10$. get them while you can!
|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

4/9/2011 9:43 PM

Spenlard wrote: These are light and extremely cheap!!
best cranks you'll ever see for the price. dans glitched and put them on sale for 10$. get them while you can!

this guy knows whats up, probly the best cranks for your money!^^^^

|

[b]( . Y . )` ~ ~ ` ~

4/9/2011 9:44 PM

https://www.danscomp.com/455260.php?cat=PARTS
buy those
it will reduce your crank weight by 75%

|

4/9/2011 9:48 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/9/2011 9:49 PM

just fill your frame tubes and tires up with helium it will lighten your bike up about 50%

|

[b]( . Y . )` ~ ~ ` ~

4/9/2011 9:57 PM

Spenlard wrote: These are light and extremely cheap!!

they arent very heavy just a couple ounces heavier then normal ones and they acctually are pretty strong i had them on my first b ike and they held up pretty well problem is ull probnley get made fun of but hey ur already getting made fun of so what the hay
! now ur next [problem would be there weight theyd probally be too heavy for u...... now on a more serious note...... dude man up my bike weighs like 28 pounds and im the best rider in my school. and most completes nowadays actually put good cranks on their bikes u just have to upgrade the bottom bracket.

|

I have nothing against pegs at all, I don’t think you’re dumb if you ride pegs, I don’t care about your pegs, they are just pegs! What I do hate is the fact that every person in BMX hops on this bandwagon of three pegs, and beanies, and weed, and hop-over grinds… It’s just sad that the pros who influence kids are more worried about looking cool than the kids themselves! It’s crazy!-Trey Jones

4/9/2011 10:42 PM

just fill your frame tubes and tires up with helium it will lighten your bike up about 50%

"and tires" HAHAHAH i love u.

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert