cranks

Related:
Create New Tag

9/19/2012 8:25 PM

hey i got the fit indent cranks now but my friend wants to trade me subrosa bitchins should i or what
and is the Tree 4130 HT SD sprocket good

|

Ride PDX for life

9/19/2012 8:29 PM

They're both good cranks... Most will say the bit hens are better. You can't run sd on the bitchens unless you're lhd because the right arm is fixed. And tree makes good shit so I'd say yes it's a pretty good sprocket.

|

9/19/2012 8:37 PM

andrew rs wrote:

They're both good cranks... Most will say the bit hens are better. You can't run sd on the bitchens unless you're lhd because the right arm is fixed. And tree makes good shit so I'd say yes it's a pretty good sprocket.

would i just have to get the one that bolts then

|

Ride PDX for life

9/19/2012 8:41 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/19/2012 8:42 PM

andrew rs wrote:

PDXrider wrote:

If you really wanna run spline drive, keep your Indents. If you want a sprocket that is non-spline drive, trade your friend for the Bitchins. Not a hard decision. I personally like two-piece cranks because I only need to securely tighten one side and the sprocket bolt, and everything's all good to go. smile

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

9/19/2012 8:42 PM

andrew rs wrote:

PDXrider wrote:

isnowyaznV2 wrote:

If you really wanna run spline drive, keep your Indents. If you want a sprocket that is non-spline drive, trade your friend for the Bitchins. Not a hard decision. I personally like two-piece cranks because I only need to securely tighten one side and the sprocket bolt, and everything's all good to go. smile

spline drive don't matter to me there's no difference

|

Ride PDX for life

9/19/2012 8:44 PM

yah ima trade him i gotta wait for his dad to powder coat them cause there white but its all good

|

Ride PDX for life

9/19/2012 8:53 PM

PDXrider wrote:

isnowyaznV2 wrote:

PDXrider wrote:

spline drive don't matter to me there's no difference

Just make sure you tighten the cranks to hell so there's enough pressure on the sprocket. For a bolt drive sprocket, you could just tighten the sprocket pretty hard but super hard, and all the super pressure would hold that as well. Oh, and for some people, spline drive is weird to them cause there's no sprocket bolt. Not for me though in that instance. xD

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke