cranks help

Related:
Create New Tag

4/30/2013 12:14 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/30/2013 12:15 PM

i bunny hopped then my left crank came out and then when i tryed to put it back it wont fit in..!?
should i get new cranks? sad

|

4/30/2013 12:49 PM

post a picture... and what cranks do you even have..

|

| Temper Tantrum | Instagram | Tumblr | Xbox - Slow Miatas |

4/30/2013 1:26 PM

Just get a rubber mallet and hammer it in or of it has splines make sure aligned

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

4/30/2013 7:41 PM

What bike/cranks do you have? Post pictures

|

"if you feel yourself falling backwards, thrust forward like you would if you were indeed fucking your bike, and if youre falling forwards, push your legs while leaning back, like if you were pulling out from fucking your bike But dont, under any circumstances, actually fuck your bike" - EddiMundo

4/30/2013 8:41 PM

CRANK: SALT “AM” tubular 3pc crank crmo 170mm, 8 spline

bike is wtp reason 2013 its all stock and i ll try to post pics

|

5/1/2013 3:54 AM

If it came off you probably didn't tighten them properly.
Post some pictures, this is way to generic.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

5/1/2013 4:44 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/1/2013 4:52 AM

Photo

Photo

dafaq why it aint working? ^
|

5/1/2013 5:00 AM

I cant see the pics unfortunately but, from what you've said its quite possible you have stripped the spindle or the crank arm. It might only be slightly but the fit might not work anymore & basically if this is the case you are fucked & will need new cranks.

|

5/1/2013 5:33 AM

Topsey wrote:

I cant see the pics unfortunately but, from what you've said its quite possible you have stripped the spindle or the crank arm. It might only be slightly but the fit might not work anymore & basically if this is the case you are fucked & will need new cranks.

Some of my cranks spline are a bit destroyed would that be the reason?

|

5/1/2013 5:36 AM

I would think so yes. The crank arm cant sit properly on the splines. Whatever you do dont try to force them together you will do alot more damage. If the splines are messed up as you said & you force them together & go out riding the could strip rather dramatically & you will end up hurting yourself. New cranks for you.

|

5/1/2013 7:54 AM

Topsey wrote:

I would think so yes. The crank arm cant sit properly on the splines. Whatever you do dont try to force them together you will do alot more damage. If the splines are messed up as you said & you force them together & go out riding the could strip rather dramatically & you will end up hurting yourself. New cranks for you.

Tighten them with a HUGE allen.
Problem solved lol

|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest