crankss

Related:
Create New Tag

8/30/2011 6:34 PM

what are good cranks for street and park?

|

ride hard or ride home

8/30/2011 6:37 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/30/2011 6:39 PM

twombolts. Try the thunderbolts. Akimbos

|

Lol. Xzibit plz
Shakesman69: Seeing a girl on a bike is like seeing a unicorn walking down the main street.
Brokenbmx: i pooped butterflies once.

Bought from: Ridebmx456 TCbmx(x2) Wade., Ticaleb
Sold to: Sprocket: Mike - E, Front Hub: Kroller, Back wheel: imgoingtohavetocuthere
Local deal for a rear wheel with: bmx

8/30/2011 6:38 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/30/2011 6:39 PM

not really a "street or park" crank its not like there tires..... but if your looking for something burly for like crankarm slides and whatnot animals are made to be preety solid, and then a classic choice would be twombolts, or profiles, but i dont think profiles would be good for heavy street

|

Refs: 36 + (i forgot a few)!! ScramHype (x2) , TCbmx.(x4), Ecuadevil (x3), Lee Rager (please dont delete me) x3, Futurefbm, genisis,netti spagetti, carjakester,BMX-\1995/, showtime402 (x2), 562_Rider , SuperstarDk (x2), Kurt4413, Joe green (x2), Dee hos, Spenlard,roqfan,Stolen Cherry, ninjacat33, Broughton, also local deals with Droogskull, and jbeaton13

8/30/2011 6:40 PM

eclat tibias

|

BIKE CHECK

living the life of a honey badger.
Refs: thebalt, kurtnut, scramhype

8/30/2011 8:13 PM

catfish95 wrote:

eclat tibias

This

|

8/30/2011 8:16 PM

Tibias
Nomads
Fit Cranks
Powerbites

|

twitter

PROBZ

8/31/2011 7:03 AM

BJ Tomczik wrote:

Tibias
Nomads
Fit Cranks
Powerbites

haha i cracked nomads lol

|

ride hard or ride home

8/31/2011 7:16 AM

Stolen teams
Elcat Tibia's
Fit cranks
Odyssey twombolts or thunderbolts

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

8/31/2011 7:39 AM

Universal cycles has 180mm fly cranks on sale for $72. I just got the 175mm in black right before they sold out. Got my cranks in 2 days.

http://www.universalcycles.com/shopping/product_details.php?id=43237

|

8/31/2011 7:45 AM

Click it!!!!
These... and they're a good deal!
|

8/31/2011 7:46 AM

be our guinea pig and get odsy thunderbolts.

|

(̅_̅_̅_̅(̲̲(̅_̅_̲̅м̲̅­­­­a̲̅я̲­­­­­­­­­­­­­̅i̲̅j̲̅u̲̅a̲̅n̲̅a̲­̅­_­̅­­­_­­­̅­­­_­­­̅­(­)~~
Ref's: BEASTASSDICKwink, the_bmxist, FUTURE FBM.

8/31/2011 8:21 AM

odyssey twombolts. got a life time warranty if you worried about breaking. ive been ridin mine pretty hard for a while now and theyre still solid a stiff as fuck like the day i got em.

|

IN NOMINE SATANUS

8/31/2011 10:17 AM

stolen teams
twombolts
profiles

|

8/31/2011 12:20 PM

redliune devices, burly, cheap, light and strong. if anyone disagrees go fuck yourself cuz zack gerber rides them. only on his first pair so if you think you could break them your silly. btw profiles suck for street, flex like a mug.

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

8/31/2011 12:36 PM

future FBM wrote:

redliune devices, burly, cheap, light and strong. if anyone disagrees go fuck yourself cuz zack gerber rides them. only on his first pair so if you think you could break them your silly. btw profiles suck for street, flex like a mug.

this
i run them and they're fucking solid!
light and really stiff and you can upgrade to a ti spindle should you really wanna save weight
they aren't advertised with a micro drive bolt but they do come with one in case that puts anyone off

|

if in doubt, keep pedalling

8/31/2011 12:49 PM

future FBM wrote:

trails-not-rails wrote:

this
light and really stiff and you can upgrade to a ti spindle should you really wanna save weight
they aren't advertised with a micro drive bolt but they do come with one in case that puts anyone off

hell yeah mine with the fsa ti spindle comes to 25 oz. of seroius strength for the us!

|

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

8/31/2011 1:14 PM

future FBM wrote:

trails-not-rails wrote:

this

future FBM wrote:

hell yeah mine with the fsa ti spindle comes to 25 oz. of seroius strength for the us!

best cranks you can buy to be honest
not the strongest but pretty damn close, and for the money you simply can't argue

|

8/31/2011 1:17 PM

trails-not-rails wrote:

this

future FBM wrote:

trails-not-rails wrote:

not the strongest but pretty damn close, and for the money you simply can't argue

yeah bro. or we can be trendy and say twombs are the strongest! even though there isnt a way to tell unless you put all cranks in a stress test at once.

|

8/31/2011 1:27 PM

future FBM wrote:

trails-not-rails wrote:

future FBM wrote:

yeah bro. or we can be trendy and say twombs are the strongest! even though there isnt a way to tell unless you put all cranks in a stress test at once.

well if you look at the amount of stories you hear about twombolts breaking and then look at the amount of stories you hear about devices breaking you have a clear winner
but that may be due to the fact that more people have twombolts so more people are gonna break them but i think the redlines are pretty much as strong
somebody should put these to the test

|

8/31/2011 1:35 PM

trails-not-rails wrote:

future FBM wrote:

trails-not-rails wrote:

well if you look at the amount of stories you hear about twombolts breaking and then look at the amount of stories you hear about devices breaking you have a clear winner
but that may be due to the fact that more people have twombolts so more people are gonna break them but i think the redlines are pretty much as strong
somebody should put these to the test

gerber does hahhahhahaah

|

8/31/2011 1:56 PM

ezra geist

|

Refs: ~Stolen Boy~, Brokenbmx(x2), Warchol2, nitrojimbo, Cjmdawg, _brendan, handlebar-to-face

8/31/2011 4:34 PM

EZRA'S!!!!

|

Nuke It from orbit, Its the only way to be sure.

8/31/2011 4:46 PM

Cant believe nobody has said this.
KINK PILLAR CRANKS would probably be your best especially for crank slides.
They are 22mm too so it would be hard to snap them.

|

instagram @strictlyart
Get a life, ride a bike.