crappy day

Related:
Create New Tag

5/21/2013 8:11 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/21/2013 8:12 AM

so i was on my way to school and i sliped my tire in mud and cut my finger real badly then when i was at school i fucked up in my pe class for a push up test and only did like 3 pushups because my finger was hurting ,then i couldent write that well and failed a writing assignment and after that when i was riding my way home i fell and ate it bad again and now i have this really bad shinner on my leg and when i finally got home i had a shit ton of homework to do ans some chores also when i came in the my room i saw that i had a flat inner tube and i had to spend some money that i was saving up to buy a new one and when i went to sleep my two dogs were howling and when i went bake to school i had almost zero sleep and now im all pissed off because i had such a crappy day.

|

5/21/2013 8:13 AM

sounds like my daily life

|

5/21/2013 8:13 AM

That sucks

|

i used to like pork till i found out it came from cops...

5/21/2013 9:02 AM

Boo fucking who. I have insomnia and anxiety issues, sleep doesn't occur often for me.

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

5/21/2013 9:09 AM

future FBM wrote:

Boo fucking who. I have insomnia and anxiety issues, sleep doesn't occur often for me.

Anxiety for me aswell.

|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

5/21/2013 9:13 AM

future FBM wrote:

TheBrandonFranke wrote:

Anxiety for me aswell.

Same I had it for a long ass time since I was like 4 to 15. As well as OCD and whatnot.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

5/21/2013 10:14 AM

And to top it all off,that fuckin mod moved my thread........................

|

5/21/2013 10:17 AM

future FBM wrote:

I hate having insomnia, I hardly sleep and when I do I wake up over every little noise

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

5/21/2013 10:05 PM

Talk about it... Every time I spend every last bit of my alowance on bike parts I need, my luck just goes absolute shit. I just bought 2 hubguards and they should both be universal and none of them worked. Not to mention that one of them was the GSport Gland which usually works almost 100% of the time for like everybody..

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

5/22/2013 5:08 AM

Wait until you finish school and get a full time job, then you'll love life even more.

|

5/22/2013 5:17 AM

insomnia suckkks

|

5/22/2013 5:18 AM

isnowyaznV2 wrote:

Talk about it... Every time I spend every last bit of my alowance on bike parts I need, my luck just goes absolute shit. I ...more

how did it not work ??

|

5/22/2013 9:11 AM

isnowyaznV2 wrote:

Talk about it... Every time I spend every last bit of my alowance on bike parts I need, my luck just goes absolute shit. I ...more

justin vogelsberger wrote:

how did it not work ??

Im assuming it rubbed his forks?

|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

5/22/2013 11:59 PM

I'd rather have a crappy day than a shitty day. Happens once in a while. Live, learn, recover, move on.
(you should fuck up more in pe, make those kids work)

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

5/24/2013 4:44 PM

On days like that just go home cry and eat some ice cream.

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

5/24/2013 9:34 PM

Damn mud

|

Refs:
ac~handley -les.cheek - the_bmxist -Skids007(x4) - Roqfan - jared42069 - Bmxnick2511

5/25/2013 1:28 PM

BMXism wrote:

I'd rather have a crappy day than a shitty day. Happens once in a while. Live, learn, recover, move on.
(you should fuck up ...more

laughing fucking up in Pe.... totally worth it LOL got some guy so mad once he started screaming at a chubby guy in our pe class because we weren't cutting the time. Was screaming shit like "FUCK YOU FATTY".....anger management
|

5/25/2013 2:35 PM

BMXism wrote:

(you should fuck up ...more

Aav1996 wrote: laughing fucking up in Pe.... totally worth it LOL got some guy so mad once he started screaming at a chubby guy in our pe class ...more

Lol I ate shit on a half cab today and scraped my arm and knee shitty day. Kidding but I hated pe I felt like such a dildo doing the stupid games so I just sat in the bleachers and took a 0 and watched the girls/listened to music was pretty awesome lol.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.