crazy colorway ideas

Related:
Create New Tag

6/4/2013 3:04 PM

Photo

i need some ideas guys! some crazy ass color way ideas! i want like crazy colorful but not unmatching gayness i like it clean kinda stilll. bike is above. let me know what u think lol dont comment flat black or something lol
|

6/4/2013 3:19 PM

glow in the dark frame for riding at night and the night vision FAFs and neon parts

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

6/4/2013 3:24 PM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

glow in the dark frame for riding at night and the night vision FAFs and neon parts

if that was possible, glow in the dark frame would be sick

|

6/4/2013 3:28 PM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

brandon.hankinson.3 wrote:

glow in the dark spray paint does exist...
its at walmart

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

6/4/2013 3:30 PM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

brandon.hankinson.3 wrote:

yeah the do have glow in the dark paint its not the best but it works

at the Michaels by my house they actually have weird textured paint like moss and stone, shits crazy and actually looks real when done right

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

6/4/2013 4:39 PM

do a bike like i used to have. crazy shit.
[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

"Forget 'today', 'today' is just tomorrow, disguised as yesterday"
TRANSPORTATION CHECK
Refs: ThrowAfit, 2funny4u, ridebmx456, spikez5, irideafly and a bunch of others, I'M LEGIT.
email= element4all@yahoo.com
facebook.
Instagram

6/4/2013 4:50 PM

Photo

decided to go with orange since its all my old parts of this bike besides frame!

Photo
|

6/4/2013 4:52 PM

only thing i dont have off old bike is back wheel but i can make something that will look similar, shitty mission hub i will spray red to a quadrant i will spray red only challenge is spokes really...

|

6/4/2013 5:00 PM

element4all wrote:

do a bike like i used to have. crazy shit.
[LINK TO IMAGE]

i really like this

could buy every part in a different color lol

|

Albes Is Rad!!!
Bike Check
YouTube
Instagram
Blood Life
Signature Trick : Foot Plant Whip
future FBM wrote: Finally once we can share a momen
andyferly wrote: OneEyeIlluminatiGuy has spoken.
These bars are officially stupid.

6/4/2013 5:09 PM

He doesn't want his bike to look like a clown jizzed on it

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

6/4/2013 5:56 PM

Photo

Photo

all together im too lazy 4 paint to cure so i put togerther but im not gonna ride it
|

6/4/2013 6:04 PM

Matching blue rims and it'd look proper cool.

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

6/4/2013 6:11 PM

BMXism wrote:

Matching blue rims and it'd look proper cool.

matching red or blue cant decide lol

|

6/4/2013 6:15 PM

Blue! it's a nice contrast to all those warm colors. IMO red would be overkill.

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

6/4/2013 6:29 PM

BMXism wrote:

Blue! it's a nice contrast to all those warm colors. IMO red would be overkill.

what do u think of a nice all black wheelset off my sunday with the red tires? i got a different back wheel coming in the mail and i might paint the red and orange front black

|

6/4/2013 6:31 PM

id say a bright chain or pegs

|