cromo front triangle

Related:
Create New Tag

3/26/2012 4:53 PM

ive been thinkin about buying the fit eddie 2 off of danscomp and it has a cromo front triangle i was wandering if thats what i should get

|

3/26/2012 4:54 PM

|

3/26/2012 4:55 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/26/2012 4:56 PM

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

3/26/2012 5:00 PM

it means that just the front piece where the stem and forks go into and the piece that goes into the top and bottom tube are chromally and the rest is probably steal, i would look for 100% chromally

|

3/26/2012 5:05 PM

my friend snapped it at the top tube/seat tube weld after a few months, but all the other parts on it were pretty solid. plus everything is sealed so that's always good

|

3/26/2012 5:05 PM

i would get a 100 % cromo but since im just startin out i dont really wanna pay liike 500 dollars yet but once i get betterr i will probly get a full cromo

|

3/26/2012 5:06 PM

you can always buy a good bmx on ebay or craigslist that will be completely custom for as much as you will pay for a stock new bike, but its up to you man

|

3/26/2012 5:08 PM

|

Refs: netty speghetti, aw1234512[x2], Dudeisdrumer109, daniel21, paVimo, ticaleb, Showtime402[x2], brendan.magner.9
VIDEO OF OUR DIRT SKATEPARK: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54l6T-1xEwo

3/26/2012 5:08 PM

i was thinkin about that but last time i bought my bike on ebay it was horrible

|

3/26/2012 5:12 PM

fit boy wrote:

i was thinkin about that but last time i bought my bike on ebay it was horrible

check with us before you buy, search for one then post here and we'll tell you if it's worth it or not.

also, this has a full chromoly frame, and a lot of really nice parts. plus you can save $50

http://www.danscomp.com/products-BIKES-Kink/102032/2012_Kink_Barrier_Bike.html

|

3/26/2012 5:14 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

check with us before you buy, search for one then post here and we'll tell you if it's worth it or not.

also, this has a ...more

Go with this or the Amber I linked. The Kink is cheaper, but the frame on the Amber has a lifetime warranty.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴

3/26/2012 5:17 PM

i would buy the barrier but my friend just bought one and myy town hates copies unless its in school but ill probly just end up with the fit eddie 2 since im just startin

|

3/26/2012 5:19 PM

fit boy wrote:

i would buy the barrier but my friend just bought one and myy town hates copies unless its in school but ill probly just end ...more

You're gonna get torn up on here by some people for that remark for only not wanting it cause someone else has it.. just saying

|

3/26/2012 5:34 PM

fit boy wrote:

i would buy the barrier but my friend just bought one and myy town hates copies unless its in school but ill probly just end ...more

That's the stupidest reason to not buy something.

Would you rather have the same thing as someone else, or would you rather spend twice the money buying two bikes?

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴

3/26/2012 6:26 PM

fit boy wrote:

It sounds like you've already got your mind made up. What's the point in asking?

|

I don't ride a BMX bike to look cool to others, I do it because it's fun and never do I think "Boy I sure am cool on my BMX bike."
- Capt. Nemo

3/26/2012 6:41 PM

i had a bike with a chromo front triangle and i bent the chainstays

|

I put my spoke in her while I twisted her nipple.

3/26/2012 6:54 PM

The Eddie 2 will be just fine for you. There's no need for you to get a top of the line bike just starting out. If you look on the Fit website, you'll see that the Eddie 2 has "CrMo HT, DT, ST". That means the head tube, down tube, and seat tube are chromoly.

|

3/26/2012 7:39 PM

amber from vein they're so much better you'd be a complete japanese roflcopter if you do not purchase one
look at this boss http://www.veinbmx.com/Bikes_3/Scratch-and-Dent/Amber-Resik-Midnight-Gold-Scratch-and-Dent
its 400$ full chromo 48 spline cranks tons of cool bmx items dis badboy

|

3/26/2012 8:35 PM

Just don't buy a Stolen....

|

| Temper Tantrum | Instagram | Tumblr | Xbox - Slow Miatas |

3/27/2012 1:20 PM

http://www.danscomp.com/products-BIKES-BlackEye/102113/2012_Black_Eye_Park_Pro_Bike.html
i was thinkin bout gettin this since its cheap and has a full cromo frame

|

3/27/2012 2:33 PM

yeah thatd be better than the fit but not as good as the ambers

|

3/27/2012 3:18 PM

ive never herd of ambers until yesterday

|

3/27/2012 3:23 PM

fit boy wrote:

well theyre badashh. lifetime upgrade warranty on the frames too

|

3/28/2012 5:11 PM

metalheadification wrote:

I should snap my frame then... Besides the fact that I live in Florida, STLN is in Cali. When I sent my hub to get warranty replaced, it took me a month to get it back...

|

| Temper Tantrum | Instagram | Tumblr | Xbox - Slow Miatas |

3/28/2012 5:24 PM

fit boy wrote:

metalheadification wrote:

ii Krxfted wrote:

I should snap my frame then... Besides the fact that I live in Florida, STLN is in Cali. When I sent my hub to get warranty ...more

we were talking about veinbmx, theyre in north carolina

|

3/29/2012 6:30 AM

RIP OFF BULL SHIT MAKES ME SICK SEEING THESE BIKE COMPANY'S SELLING THIS SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

|

3/29/2012 10:47 AM

Yeah dude if you're just starting it's good.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

3/29/2012 7:01 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/29/2012 7:02 PM

plzdntfailmeagn wrote:

RIP OFF BULL SHIT MAKES ME SICK SEEING THESE BIKE COMPANY'S SELLING THIS SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YEAH! Shame on Fit for making a very nice affordable bike for kids who don't have a lot of money to spend on high end fully custom! God forbid.

|

3/29/2012 7:32 PM

ride4jesus1111 wrote:

it means that just the front piece where the stem and forks go into and the piece that goes into the top and bottom tube are ...more

Chromoly steel is steel... just a different grade not some super metal lmao and the rest of that frame is high tensile steel

|

3/29/2012 7:40 PM

noob question - whats a front triangle? dizzy

|

Plymouth, England.