csb

Related:
Create New Tag

8/9/2013 5:14 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/9/2013 5:15 AM

its my first pay day from my new job at morrisons and i just bought an eclat bondi straight rim in red for the back and some oddy spokes in black. MATCHING WHEELS! cept the hubs....
Edit - bought some grips aswell, not sure which ones though... duo or federal i think

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

8/9/2013 6:00 AM

How much do you earn?

Get dugan grips

|

I'm gonna need bigger bars

8/9/2013 7:13 AM

i get 6.43 an hour i think, but it goes up after 3 months to 6.50something. this pay is all from my training though because it was a new store so we had loads of training, and i got £420 from it smile

and i just checked, i bought shadow 13 grips in red

|

NEW Bike check
Raw Clips Edit

8/9/2013 7:35 AM

I really dig the shadow thirteens

|

8/9/2013 7:44 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/9/2013 7:44 AM

trainwrex wrote:

I had the 13's. didnt care for them. remember to save for priorities as well. car, apartment(even though I think you're only 15 or so lol), etc. and have a little extra always on hand for food, skateparks fees, popped tubes, whatever it may be

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

8/9/2013 1:52 PM

trainwrex wrote:

tomdon wrote:

I had the 13's. didnt care for them. remember to save for priorities as well. car, apartment(even though I think you're only 15 or so lol), etc. and have a little extra always on hand for food, skateparks fees, popped tubes, whatever it may be

not sure if you meant the age thing to me or trainwrex, but im 19 anyways but still live at home and go to college. and i just bought them because they were under £5, came in red and in stock, eventually i wanna get deluxe shovelhand grips

|

NEW Bike check
Raw Clips Edit