csb

Related:
Create New Tag

8/9/2013 5:14 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/9/2013 5:15 AM

its my first pay day from my new job at morrisons and i just bought an eclat bondi straight rim in red for the back and some oddy spokes in black. MATCHING WHEELS! cept the hubs....
Edit - bought some grips aswell, not sure which ones though... duo or federal i think

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

8/9/2013 6:00 AM

How much do you earn?

Get dugan grips

|

I'm gonna need bigger bars

8/9/2013 7:13 AM

i get 6.43 an hour i think, but it goes up after 3 months to 6.50something. this pay is all from my training though because it was a new store so we had loads of training, and i got £420 from it smile

and i just checked, i bought shadow 13 grips in red

|

NEW Bike check
Raw Clips Edit

8/9/2013 7:35 AM

I really dig the shadow thirteens

|

8/9/2013 7:44 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/9/2013 7:44 AM

trainwrex wrote:

I had the 13's. didnt care for them. remember to save for priorities as well. car, apartment(even though I think you're only 15 or so lol), etc. and have a little extra always on hand for food, skateparks fees, popped tubes, whatever it may be

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

8/9/2013 1:52 PM

trainwrex wrote:

tomdon wrote:

I had the 13's. didnt care for them. remember to save for priorities as well. car, apartment(even though I think you're only ...more

not sure if you meant the age thing to me or trainwrex, but im 19 anyways but still live at home and go to college. and i just bought them because they were under £5, came in red and in stock, eventually i wanna get deluxe shovelhand grips

|

NEW Bike check
Raw Clips Edit