cult cc01 or cc02

Related:
Create New Tag

8/2/2011 10:19 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/2/2011 10:49 PM

which should i buy the cult cc01 or cc02 pls reply too help me deside....i can 180,turndown,manuel,and air out of halfpipe which sould i get

|

8/3/2011 5:22 AM

cc02 is better out of the two. im not impressed with the cult completes though.

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

8/3/2011 6:11 AM

Yea theyre pretty shitty for the price

|

refs: moyboy5, Gucci Mane La Flurr, jbeaton13, tinybikerider33, Lee_Rager,TCbmx, ultra blade, TerrorCrew, ~Stolen Boy~, bstick, ScramHype, AO8, Austin_Read
Albe's nigglets..

8/3/2011 6:28 AM

For the money, you could get something alot better

|

PSN - TheNunPoacher

8/3/2011 6:51 AM

pretty much every other bike you can buy for those prices are better.

|

trails are not skateparks, they exist solely from the work and dedication of local riders. so next time you start complaining about not having local trails to ride, you only need look at yourself.
Bike check?

8/3/2011 7:34 AM

every one i have talked to say there amazing bikes(street wise and park)

|

8/3/2011 8:06 AM

easternaceofspades wrote:

every one you have talked to is a 13 year old trend whore.

|

trails are not skateparks, they exist solely from the work and dedication of local riders. so next time you start complaining about not having local trails to ride, you only need look at yourself.
Bike check?

8/3/2011 8:14 AM

Do they know you're talking about the completes, because the aftermarket frames are amazing.

|

8/3/2011 8:24 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/3/2011 8:25 AM

here you go noob get a complete off of there
|

refs:JakeSalbert whirls32 BEASTASSDICKwink bobPA tony larson bmx brentrides
fondue:"BMX is like weed. You can buy bongs and pipes, but smoking is illegal. Next time tell the cop you have a prescription to bmx"
first member of the fortnight EVERJULY 1ST -14TH

8/3/2011 8:36 AM

cupovjoe wrote:

Fucking win!

|

Refs: ~Stolen Boy~, Brokenbmx(x2), Warchol2, nitrojimbo, Cjmdawg, _brendan, handlebar-to-face

8/3/2011 9:17 AM

what do u guys think of the subrosa arum or letum street version.....the cult will not do well cus i drop my bike alot and air really high

|

8/3/2011 9:41 AM

what do u guys think of the subrosa arum or letum street version.....the cult will not do well cus i drop my bike alot and air really high

The only difference I'm seeing is that the Letum has a sealed rear hub, and the Arum a semi-sealed hub. Sealed is better.

|

8/3/2011 9:54 AM

Fondue wrote:

The only difference I'm seeing is that the Letum has a sealed rear hub, and the Arum a semi-sealed hub. Sealed is better.

yes true some one gave me a link to abmer complete bikes and im a little afriad to buy a amber bike they arent popular

|

8/3/2011 10:08 AM

Fondue wrote:

yes true some one gave me a link to abmer complete bikes and im a little afriad to buy a amber bike they arent popular

hahahahahahaha

"arent popular"

that made me laugh.....

|

Bike check?

8/3/2011 10:49 AM

cupovjoe wrote:

Hahah this made my day

|

Check my Youtube Channel and Subscribe if you like.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC62awwE63LVhyBqOgIyY3ZA
Follow me on Instagram @ scott_effting & toododgy

8/3/2011 10:53 AM

|

My Bicyclemachine.
|United Bike Co|Profile Racing|Odyssey BMX|BSD|Fit Bike Co|Cult|Dub BMX|Nike 6.0|Unit 23 Skatepark|

8/3/2011 11:54 AM

Trollllllllllllllllll. Or just plain stupid?

|

8/3/2011 12:29 PM

"... and air really high" What the fuck does that have to do with anything? You probably air half a foot out and case like a motherfucker. Go buy a next, you shitty troll.

|

8/3/2011 12:35 PM

By the way, this isn't a turndown.
Photo

|

8/3/2011 12:39 PM

Get an Amber.

|

[LINK TO IMAGE] 
Just for the record, when I got my BTM... It wasn't "Trendy"

8/3/2011 12:53 PM

for sure get an amber bike, and also i just noticed im on the main page on veinbmx for the vessel winner haha

|

8/3/2011 1:26 PM

cupovjoe wrote:

\BMX-1995/ wrote:

Fucking win!

double win

|

I'm Fat, so what?
50 REFS!!!!!
TRAILER TRASH
BSD TRAILORPARK 21.1 Almost mint FOR SALE!!!! TEXT ME
if u need to talk to me
708 336 1697

11/15/2011 12:24 PM

Jeremy(Rides a Bike) wrote:

By the way, this isn't a turndown.
Photo

LOL! tongue

|

10/28/2012 2:50 AM

cupovjoe wrote:

I'm 17 turning 18, Had only $470 to get a bike... LBS let me off $4 for the CULT CC02 2011, Not even full chromoly, just triangle.. And i never even knew what CULT was, Thought it was the huffy of good bmx companys.. But turns out after thrashing it around for months at a time, Only thing went wrong with it.. Shit forks and snapped chain, Bar's are amazing, Brake lever is clamp lever (which is rare on completes) Dehart Grips, Cross laced Rims, Full sealed front and rear hubs, Pivotal uccult seat+seat post, 4130 chromoly cranks, odyssey twisted's, odyssey path tires, weighs about 11.3KG... And i tell you what, It's the best bike i have ever owned even though it's a complete bike... Just because YOU think it's a bad brand of bike or a bad bike doesn't mean it is..

This bike is 1000000% solid, Never had a creak, screech or head shake.. nothing... You drop it from a meter height and all you head is my tube's bang like bongo's, the sound i love wink. My friend bought a stolen sinner 2012, for $120 more than my bike.. and he has had loose spokes, teared tires (only 40psi capable) moving bars, bent forks, shit pedals and bent bars about 80 Degrees downwards. My bike.. Only chain and forks.. Decided to upgrade my sprocket for the sake of the factory sprocket being eaten up by the eclat diesel. But no, Sorry for the essay, But these complete's are solid, reliable and last a long time, I never expected my forks/bars/frame or anything on it to last more than 4 months, but it's almost been a full year and just the forks and chain. Crazy huh?

Getting the Odyssey R25's :D

|

10/28/2012 3:01 AM

jake-loves-to-ride wrote:

I'm 17 turning 18, Had only $470 to get a bike... LBS let me off $4 for the CULT CC02 2011, Not even full chromoly, just triangle.. And i never even knew what CULT was, Thought it was the huffy of good bmx companys.. But turns out after thrashing it around for months at a time, Only thing went wrong with it.. Shit forks and snapped chain, Bar's are amazing, Brake lever is clamp lever (which is rare on completes) Dehart Grips, Cross laced Rims, Full sealed front and rear hubs, Pivotal uccult seat+seat post, 4130 chromoly cranks, odyssey twisted's, odyssey path tires, weighs about 11.3KG... And i tell you what, It's the best bike i have ever owned even though it's a complete bike... Just because YOU think it's a bad brand of bike or a bad bike doesn't mean it is..

This bike is 1000000% solid, Never had a creak, screech or head shake.. nothing... You drop it from a meter height and all you head is my tube's bang like bongo's, the sound i love wink. My friend bought a stolen sinner 2012, for $120 more than my bike.. and he has had loose spokes, teared tires (only 40psi capable) moving bars, bent forks, shit pedals and bent bars about 80 Degrees downwards. My bike.. Only chain and forks.. Decided to upgrade my sprocket for the sake of the factory sprocket being eaten up by the eclat diesel. But no, Sorry for the essay, But these complete's are solid, reliable and last a long time, I never expected my forks/bars/frame or anything on it to last more than 4 months, but it's almost been a full year and just the forks and chain. Crazy huh?

Getting the Odyssey R25's :D

Old thread man
But yeah Stolen completes are known for the not so good quality

While Cult is one of the "Trendy" brands out there, all their aftermarket parts are produces by amazing companies like FBM, Solid, Primo etc.... their image is kind of gay
Their completes are decent i don't like them at all but whatever flats your boat

BTW how hard do you ride? Cause most completes can handle small riding

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"