cult complete bike warranty

Related:
Create New Tag

6/11/2013 6:51 PM

So I got a cult cc02 for christmas. Now my top tube gusset is starting to crack and bend upwards from my frame. Do you guys think they would warranty it with another cc02 frame, or not warranty it at all?

|

shit

6/11/2013 7:05 PM

Bumpity bump bump

|

shit

6/11/2013 7:07 PM

evandavisbmxer778 wrote:

Bumpity bump bump

Fuckity fuckity fuck you

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

6/11/2013 7:25 PM

evandavisbmxer778 wrote:

Bumpity bump bump

SickDude wrote:

Fuckity fuckity fuck you

Buddy your not tough don't act like it answer his question or gtfo

|

6/11/2013 7:26 PM

evandavisbmxer778 wrote:

Bumpity bump bump

SickDude wrote:

Fuckity fuckity fuck you

Uh sorry for wanting my question answered.

|

shit

6/11/2013 7:28 PM

Well the first thing to do is just email them! haha they might not, but you know, i bet someone may weld that thing for you. It wouldnt be too hard to weld it up, see if your school has a welding class program and ask one of the dudes in there to hook you up. i did that with my subrosa and they hooked me up real good! haha and if your school is out, just ask around for welders haha

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

6/11/2013 7:32 PM

MaximusBikes wrote:

Well the first thing to do is just email them! haha they might not, but you know, i bet someone may weld that thing for you. It wouldnt be too hard to weld it up, see if your school has a welding class program and ask one of the dudes in there to hook you up. i did that with my subrosa and they hooked me up real good! haha and if your school is out, just ask around for welders haha

Thanks dude! Thats a great idea. If they wont warranty it ill probably get a mutiny rune.

|

shit

6/11/2013 7:35 PM

evandavisbmxer778 wrote:

Thanks dude! Thats a great idea. If they wont warranty it ill probably get a mutiny rune.

Thats a nice ass frame haha. I almost got one but i wanted something a bit better at dirt for when the opportunity arrises! haha and yeah man welcome!

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.