cult dehart tire review

Related:
Create New Tag

4/20/2013 9:36 AM

this tire is sucks do not buy it
i had it for 3 weeks and its my 4 flat
im planning to put my old maxxis tire beacause its almost new and i get 1 flat with this tire
in the last half of a year

|

4/20/2013 10:02 AM

Hey if you grab some rim strips/tape you can probably still ride the tire without the tube popage issues.

|

4/20/2013 10:08 AM

BNC wrote:

Hey if you grab some rim strips/tape you can probably still ride the tire without the tube popage issues.

this, or are you even using a tire wedge?

|

MY SEXY BIKE CHECK!

sunny.jomofo, even more of a bitch than Dane wild!

if you need to talk to me text me 1-734-301-6545

on the legit list

35+ clean refs

4/20/2013 1:00 PM

Umm....I SUCK putting tubes in tires and after like 30 minutes when I do, it's fine. Don't go apeshit when fixing flats

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

4/20/2013 1:09 PM

You're just being a retard. I've had a set since they came out and they're still going strong. I've even had a rip in one of them for the past 5 months.

|

4/20/2013 1:54 PM

So may other things can being causing the flats. The tire shouldn't be blamed unless it's an utter piece of shit. Next time you repair a flat scan everything carefully. Feel for thorns, run an appropriate sized tube, rim strips.. etc. Just because you haven't run into before with previous tires doesn't mean it's the new one. Shit happens.

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

4/20/2013 2:45 PM

No, he's right. I had the same issues with those shitty tires. Not only are they thin, they don't grip and have odd bulges, so they make it seem like your rim is egged. Worst thing I've ever bought for my bike. Shame too, I liked the red walls.

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

7/6/2015 2:28 PM

Chuck8273 wrote:

No, he's right. I had the same issues with those shitty tires. Not only are they thin, they don't grip and have odd bulges, so they make it seem like your rim is egged. Worst thing I've ever bought for my bike. Shame too, I liked the red walls.

theyre not thin

|

7/6/2015 8:25 PM

My friend and I both agreed these tires were shit. Sidewalls were flexy as hell, felt like you were going to die every time you hit a corner. Not to mention that the wear was shitty. And the grip. The only people I imagine running it are the 45-50 psi teo foot ledge people.

|

7/7/2015 11:08 AM

biggybuggy wrote:

My friend and I both agreed these tires were shit. Sidewalls were flexy as hell, felt like you were going to die every time you hit a corner. Not to mention that the wear was shitty. And the grip. The only people I imagine running it are the 45-50 psi teo foot ledge people.

i run em with 80 psi. theyve slipped a couple of times carving too tightly in street

|