cult frame id?

Related:
Create New Tag

7/30/2013 9:09 PM

can someone help me out im looking to trade for a cult frame the serial number is tr110904660 but i cannot figure anything out

|

i bike and shit

7/30/2013 11:48 PM

Pic?

|

| Temper Tantrum | Instagram | Tumblr | Xbox - Slow Miatas |

7/31/2013 6:59 AM

ii Krxfted wrote:

Pic?

Photo

i cant see much ... /: the person im getting it from is a friend and its a really good deal i just dont know what cult frame it is
|

i bike and shit

7/31/2013 7:17 AM

Try and get pics of the gussets, drop outs, and chainstay tubing

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

7/31/2013 7:15 PM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

Try and get pics of the gussets, drop outs, and chainstay tubing

Photo

Here ya go
|

i bike and shit

7/31/2013 7:44 PM

Honestly that doesnt look like any of cults frames, i dont think they ever made any frames with those dropouts and an American BB.

I could be wrong though

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

7/31/2013 7:48 PM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

Honestly that doesnt look like any of cults frames, i dont think they ever made any frames with those dropouts and an American BB.

I could be wrong though

thats what i thought i was looking at some s&m and some of the older frames looked similar to me any ideas ?

|

i bike and shit

7/31/2013 7:49 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/31/2013 7:53 PM

Honestly that doesn't look like any of cults frames, i dont think they ever made frames with those dropouts and an American BB...i could be wrong those but im pretty sure its not a cult frame

*edit: sorry for the double post it didnt show up the first time i posted it and then they both showed up after

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

7/31/2013 7:49 PM

Looks like an older stock Fit.

|

Put in work.
Put in work.
Put in work.
Flacko put 'em in the dirt.

7/31/2013 7:50 PM

Welded brake mounts+huge dropouts+American BB=Not a Cult frame, sorry dude

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

7/31/2013 7:50 PM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

Honestly that doesn't look like any of cults frames, i dont think they ever made frames with those dropouts and an American BB...i could be wrong those but im pretty sure its not a cult frame

*edit: sorry for the double post it didnt show up the first time i posted it and then they both showed up after

Deffinately not a cult frame. And the size of those dropouts screams pre 2007 frame. just not sure which one. Are there any egraved or embossed/debossed logos?

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

7/31/2013 7:58 PM

Collin_McClenahan wrote:

Welded brake mounts+huge dropouts+American BB=Not a Cult frame, sorry dude

any other idea on what it is ?

|

i bike and shit

7/31/2013 7:58 PM

well if thats true fuck i already have a fit

|

i bike and shit

7/31/2013 8:24 PM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

Honestly that doesn't look like any of cults frames, i dont think they ever made frames with those dropouts and an American BB...i could be wrong those but im pretty sure its not a cult frame

*edit: sorry for the double post it didnt show up the first time i posted it and then they both showed up after

tomdon wrote:

Deffinately not a cult frame. And the size of those dropouts screams pre 2007 frame. just not sure which one. Are there any egraved or embossed/debossed logos?

there are no logos ... the serial number is engraved and i found out it was org a light blue color

|

i bike and shit

7/31/2013 8:26 PM

If it has no logo's I am willing to bet it's a stock frame. Probably just avoid it

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

7/31/2013 8:27 PM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

Honestly that doesn't look like any of cults frames, i dont think they ever made frames with those dropouts and an American BB...i could be wrong those but im pretty sure its not a cult frame

*edit: sorry for the double post it didnt show up the first time i posted it and then they both showed up after

tomdon wrote:

Deffinately not a cult frame. And the size of those dropouts screams pre 2007 frame. just not sure which one. Are there any egraved or embossed/debossed logos?

cultbadboy610 wrote:

there are no logos ... the serial number is engraved and i found out it was org a light blue color

Could be an older Eastern
Or Worse
The Diamondback Grind

|

Put in work.
Put in work.
Put in work.
Flacko put 'em in the dirt.

7/31/2013 8:29 PM

tomdon wrote:

Deffinately not a cult frame. And the size of those dropouts screams pre 2007 frame. just not sure which one. Are there any egraved or embossed/debossed logos?

cultbadboy610 wrote:

there are no logos ... the serial number is engraved and i found out it was org a light blue color

FuckYoCult wrote:

Could be an older Eastern
Or Worse
The Diamondback Grind

good thing i didnt pay for it ... i want to thank all of you for all the help

|

i bike and shit