cult frame id?

Related:
Create New Tag

7/30/2013 9:09 PM

can someone help me out im looking to trade for a cult frame the serial number is tr110904660 but i cannot figure anything out

|

i bike and shit

7/30/2013 11:48 PM

Pic?

|

| Temper Tantrum | Instagram | Tumblr | Xbox - Slow Miatas |

7/31/2013 6:59 AM

ii Krxfted wrote:

Pic?

Photo

i cant see much ... /: the person im getting it from is a friend and its a really good deal i just dont know what cult frame it is
|

i bike and shit

7/31/2013 7:17 AM

Try and get pics of the gussets, drop outs, and chainstay tubing

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

7/31/2013 7:15 PM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

Try and get pics of the gussets, drop outs, and chainstay tubing

Photo

Here ya go
|

i bike and shit

7/31/2013 7:44 PM

Honestly that doesnt look like any of cults frames, i dont think they ever made any frames with those dropouts and an American BB.

I could be wrong though

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

7/31/2013 7:48 PM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

Honestly that doesnt look like any of cults frames, i dont think they ever made any frames with those dropouts and an American ...more

thats what i thought i was looking at some s&m and some of the older frames looked similar to me any ideas ?

|

i bike and shit

7/31/2013 7:49 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/31/2013 7:53 PM

Honestly that doesn't look like any of cults frames, i dont think they ever made frames with those dropouts and an American BB...i could be wrong those but im pretty sure its not a cult frame

*edit: sorry for the double post it didnt show up the first time i posted it and then they both showed up after

|

Murica bike check

7/31/2013 7:49 PM

Looks like an older stock Fit.

|

Put in work.
Put in work.
Put in work.
Flacko put 'em in the dirt.

7/31/2013 7:50 PM

Welded brake mounts+huge dropouts+American BB=Not a Cult frame, sorry dude

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

7/31/2013 7:50 PM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

Honestly that doesn't look like any of cults frames, i dont think they ever made frames with those dropouts and an American ...more

Deffinately not a cult frame. And the size of those dropouts screams pre 2007 frame. just not sure which one. Are there any egraved or embossed/debossed logos?

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

7/31/2013 7:58 PM

Collin_McClenahan wrote:

Welded brake mounts+huge dropouts+American BB=Not a Cult frame, sorry dude

any other idea on what it is ?

|

i bike and shit

7/31/2013 7:58 PM

well if thats true fuck i already have a fit

|

i bike and shit

7/31/2013 8:24 PM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

Honestly that doesn't look like any of cults frames, i dont think they ever made frames with those dropouts and an American ...more

tomdon wrote:

Deffinately not a cult frame. And the size of those dropouts screams pre 2007 frame. just not sure which one. Are there any ...more

there are no logos ... the serial number is engraved and i found out it was org a light blue color

|

i bike and shit

7/31/2013 8:26 PM

If it has no logo's I am willing to bet it's a stock frame. Probably just avoid it

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

7/31/2013 8:27 PM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

tomdon wrote:

Deffinately not a cult frame. And the size of those dropouts screams pre 2007 frame. just not sure which one. Are there any ...more

cultbadboy610 wrote:

there are no logos ... the serial number is engraved and i found out it was org a light blue color

Could be an older Eastern
Or Worse
The Diamondback Grind

|

Put in work.
Put in work.
Put in work.
Flacko put 'em in the dirt.

7/31/2013 8:29 PM

tomdon wrote:

cultbadboy610 wrote:

FuckYoCult wrote:

Could be an older Eastern
Or Worse
The Diamondback Grind

good thing i didnt pay for it ... i want to thank all of you for all the help

|

i bike and shit