cult frame no serial numbers in usual spots

Related:
Create New Tag

3/17/2018 8:41 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/18/2018 9:38 PM

I'm hoping that someone can help me identify this CULT frame I cannot locate any serial numbers it' is double gussetedt in the front with CULT stamped on the top gusset the bottom gusset iis bare the rear gussets on the frame are rounded the seat clamp is integrated And here are some pictures to go along with the descriptionPhoto

Anyone wirh any good info is invited to share what they know about this frame.bi would be appreciative Photo

Photo

Photo

|

3/17/2018 9:04 PM

Look on the bottom of the bottom bracket shell, that's where the serial number/model numbers are...

|

I don't crash, I do random gravity checks...

3/17/2018 9:33 PM

might be an OS v3

where all did you check for the serial number? typically they're on the bottom of the bottom bracket shell but they'd also been known to be snapped on the dropouts and even inside the BB shell

|

3/18/2018 3:18 AM

Maybe it’s stolen and some crackhead sanded it off

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

3/18/2018 4:19 AM

If the frame number is on a plate tacked inside the bb shell it's an fbm made bad boy

|

3/18/2018 4:20 AM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

Maybe it’s stolen and some crackhead sanded it off

Yeah botched paint job aswell that's what I was thinking.

|

Hmmm

3/18/2018 9:43 PM

ok it is not stolen, i got it from a reputable source. i have checked everywhere possib le for a serial number and can find no evidence of filing sanding or re-stamping. i have A little bit of experience with bicycles and know for what and where to look. im stumped, as i am no t too familiar with the CULT or ,"FULT", as my won calls it due to the odd C in the logo..

|