cult grip review?

Related:
Create New Tag

11/30/2010 8:18 AM

will someone please do a review on them and include wear pictures. im thinking about getting them bacause soft grips like(edwins, shadows) wear out to fast for me and odis take forever to brake in. i was hoping that these where soft and long lasting like they look, but will some do a review?

|

11/30/2010 9:31 AM

the cult faith grips?
i have them but dont have a camera to take pictures with
ive ridden them for like 2 months, i like how they feel, i flipped them around so the ribbed portion was on the inside, the only thing i dont like is that im supporting a company with an image i dont support at all
besides that stupid dilemma with myself they are awesome grips and are breaking in very nicely for me. they feel like they will be lasting me a good bit longer.

|

ferthebirdz wrote: my pegs are called cranks..

11/30/2010 9:49 AM

brentrides wrote:

the cult faith grips?
ive ridden them for like 2 months, i like how they feel, i flipped them around so the ribbed portion was on the inside, the only thing i dont like is that im supporting a company with an image i dont support at all
besides that stupid dilemma with myself they are awesome grips and are breaking in very nicely for me. they feel like they will be lasting me a good bit longer.

image you dont support?when your profile picture is chase hawk taking a hit from a bong? and thanks for the review, i might get the deharts, or the faith. but do they feel more like odis? or like edwins, shadows ect... like the rubber compund is it hard like odis, or soft like edwins

|

11/30/2010 11:46 AM

I got the Dehart Cult grips as soon as Empire got them in....they are the best grips ive ever ran. 6in long so they dont stretch which is awsome. And made by ODI so you cant go wrong.

|

STREET STEEZ

11/30/2010 11:50 AM

i had cult grips they ripped within the first mouth, but they feel preety sweet once u break them in, i would reccomened odi longnecks, they feel like a tight vagina

|

11/30/2010 1:41 PM

brentrides wrote:

the cult faith grips?

collin86 wrote:

image you dont support?when your profile picture is chase hawk taking a hit from a bong? and thanks for the review, i might get the deharts, or the faith. but do they feel more like odis? or like edwins, shadows ect... like the rubber compund is it hard like odis, or soft like edwins

not the smoking weed image you dumb fuck cult's image has nothing to do with smoking weed
the im a total hardass cause i ride for cult, we keep it simple, stems boom come in a brown bag. that image
now go kill yourself

|

ferthebirdz wrote: my pegs are called cranks..

11/30/2010 2:26 PM

brentrides wrote:

not the smoking weed image you dumb fuck cult's image has nothing to do with smoking weed
the im a total hardass cause i ride for cult, we keep it simple, stems boom come in a brown bag. that image
now go kill yourself

i know exactly what you mean and their gay logo look

|

11/30/2010 2:48 PM

brentrides wrote:

now go kill yourself

chill out bro? and i think their image does, considering when you go on their site there is a picture of a bong on the side. and i think that all companys should do that, using recycled paper to pack their products in? thats called being respectful to the planet, whats the point of of making fancy boxes for parts? it makes them cost more and its not very enviromental friendly. if you dont agree than dont reply. no one want s to hear you complain

|

11/30/2010 3:08 PM

there grips get over it!

|

Follow on instagram will follow back.
brandonmorris_

11/30/2010 3:12 PM

peggiesmalls wrote:

there grips get over it!

cool

|

11/30/2010 3:14 PM

i run them with the ribbed section outwards ive had mine for 3 months now and i love them and i won't need to replace them any time soon. i have horrible throttle grip.

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

11/4/2011 5:24 PM

I'm getting them for xmas so i'll post a review and picture of them new and one when i've used them a bit (;

|

Instagram= suckmydeeeck
Tumblr= http://benkingyo.tumblr.com/

11/4/2011 5:46 PM

collin86 wrote:

brentrides wrote:

now go kill yourself

collin86 wrote:

chill out bro? and i think their image does, considering when you go on their site there is a picture of a bong on the side. and i think that all companys should do that, using recycled paper to pack their products in? thats called being respectful to the planet, whats the point of of making fancy boxes for parts? it makes them cost more and its not very enviromental friendly. if you dont agree than dont reply. no one want s to hear you complain

|

My Old* Steed

Click here and follow me :D
Twitterrr

11/5/2011 11:11 AM

NebLikesBMX wrote:

I'm getting them for xmas so i'll post a review and picture of them new and one when i've used them a bit (;

quit bringing back dead threads man....come on bro this things a year old

|

"It's the little things that count"

11/5/2011 3:21 PM

NebLikesBMX wrote:

Jimmy Zimmerman wrote:

quit bringing back dead threads man....come on bro this things a year old

just thought i'd say something since there isn't actually a review of any Cult grips on Vital. Chill bro.

|

Instagram= suckmydeeeck

11/5/2011 9:04 PM

NebLikesBMX wrote:

just thought i'd say something since there isn't actually a review of any Cult grips on Vital. Chill bro.

im calm .. its just dumb when people bring back year old threads if you want to comment on an old thread...u might as well make a new thread

|

"It's the little things that count"

11/5/2011 9:13 PM

NebLikesBMX wrote:

Check the date on the threads man.
Also, use the search bar.
There are already quite a few threads on here where people express how they feel about Cult grips.

|

11/6/2011 6:33 AM

NebLikesBMX wrote:

LorenzoGallegos wrote:

Check the date on the threads man.
Also, use the search bar.
There are already quite a few threads on here where people express how they feel about Cult grips.

i have used the search bar, but there isn't an actual review as such.

|

Instagram= suckmydeeeck

11/6/2011 9:23 AM

NebLikesBMX wrote:

your waiting two months to get grips? there ten dollars

|