cult hub

Related:
Create New Tag

11/27/2014 10:45 PM

okay so i have a ma cult match v2 just got it like 3 4 months ago.. and when i was tightening the wheel the driver like disengaged.. i didint want to tweak with it so i brought it to my bike shop to fix it.. they said they will call me but if the driver is broken can i contact cult for warranty dont know how long cult warrentys run thanks!

|

Bicycle motor-cross Motor bicycle-cross Bicycle cross-motor Motor cross-bicycle!

11/27/2014 11:09 PM

email cult and be as nice as possible and use correct grammar, dont comment on insta
thats how you get shit done, they respect it and you are more likely to get stuff replaced free

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

11/27/2014 11:19 PM

Cult's warranty is handled through Tipplus usually, and in my experience with them they've been really good. Replaced my Primo hub free of charge when the bearing seats somehow got fucked up & didn't allow the bearings to sit snug in them.

|