cult is so dialed

Related:
Create New Tag

9/4/2010 12:06 AM

every part is mad legit i wish i was sponsored by them so i could have a cult bike

|

9/4/2010 8:30 PM

errrrrrrrrrrrr
uhhhh

maybe

they seem more of a fad than a bmx company now that everyone is just jumping on the bandwagon

|

Check Profile for 24 Refs!

Chicago BMX Video!!

9/4/2010 8:51 PM

~Stolen Boy~ wrote:

errrrrrrrrrrrr
uhhhh

maybe

they seem more of a fad than a bmx company now that everyone is just jumping on the bandwagon

Not at fucking all it's a new solid company with a sick team.

How the fuck is that a fad? Ur an idiot. Completely retarded.

|

MY NAME IS NOLAN, NOT JIM
MOTW 06/28/10 - 07/04/10
Refs: spikez5, dallybiker45

9/4/2010 8:53 PM

im a fan of cults teaam
not a big fan of their hardass image

but im a big big fan of their frames and parts, except that stem

|

i love fat chicks <3

9/4/2010 8:56 PM

devyn wrote:

im a fan of cults teaam

but im a big big fan of their frames and parts, except that stem ...more

why not the stem?

|

BIKE CHECK

"I'm gonna put a curse on you and all your kids will be born completely naked." - Jimi Hendrix

9/4/2010 8:59 PM

frames-ehhh
forks-yay
bars-ehh/yay
sprocket-nayy
stemm-nayyy

|

"One time, me and the crusher, me and the crusher were drinkin' diesel. That's about it."
It Feels Like a Sunday!
http://www.vitalbmx.com/forums/BMX-Stuff-For-Sale,17/BUY-THIS-STUFF,1250591

9/4/2010 9:06 PM

everything seems legit as fuck usa made thats already to me a yess! idc if you think its trendy i love the riders and the usa made robbie is a cool guy so im gonna suport them

|

9/4/2010 9:11 PM

devyn wrote:

im a fan of cults teaam

spicylikechipotle19 wrote:

why not the stem?

I have only seen 2 and they both slip like wet whores but all u gotta do is file some lines in it.

|

MY NAME IS NOLAN, NOT JIM
MOTW 06/28/10 - 07/04/10
Refs: spikez5, dallybiker45

9/4/2010 9:27 PM

devyn wrote:

im a fan of cults teaam

why not the stem?

senorita jim wrote:

I have only seen 2 and they both slip like wet whores but all u gotta do is file some lines in it.

plus they look a bit generic but they want their products to be plain and simple

|

9/5/2010 12:16 AM

they should at least spray their frames i reckon

|

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") GO BMXing DAY!! August first yo!!

Bikes will break bones and parts but never hearts

9/5/2010 12:42 AM

devyn wrote:

im a fan of cults teaam

why not the stem?

senorita jim wrote:

it slips a lot?

|

refs:spikez-mikelee-ScramHype-CGcaps-Droogskull-Blake El Gingero-hcpmichael

9/5/2010 9:06 AM

The riders on Cult are legit. I think the brand as a whole is nothing special. They don't have anything innovative or original. Bars, frames, and stems that have already been done before, just with the Cult name branded onto the products. Not impressed. ermm

We need more innovative companies in bmx like Fly, Odyssey/G-Sport, and TREE!

|

This message is brought to you by JonathanAllen.

[LINK TO IMAGE]
This is Red Panda.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_panda

MOTW 5/17/2010 - 5/23/2010

9/5/2010 10:32 AM

JonathanAllen wrote:

The riders on Cult are legit. I think the brand as a whole is nothing special. They don't have anything innovative or ...more

|

R.I.P. COMPTON
E-mail:chrisschmall@yahoo.com
Refs:chadr, spikez5, umpgotti, brenden1207

First MOTM 12/2010

9/5/2010 11:18 AM
Edited Date/Time: 9/5/2010 11:19 AM

JonathanAllen wrote:

The riders on Cult are legit. I think the brand as a whole is nothing special. They don't have anything innovative or ...more

its a bike though you can only be so innovative,its not like its a car or computer where you can change 100 parts a year

|

9/5/2010 11:23 AM

JonathanAllen wrote:

ok thats wat i was trying to say!!

cult team is dialed but their products dont stand out
all i hear are kids saying they want a cult frame cuz DAK and all these other great riders are sponsored by Cult

|

Chicago BMX Video!!

9/5/2010 11:27 AM

JonathanAllen wrote:

~Stolen Boy~ wrote:

all i hear are kids saying they want ...more

its a bike though you can only be so innovative,its not like its a car or computer where you can change 100 parts a year
|

9/5/2010 11:58 AM

AndySubrosa8 wrote: its a bike though you can only be so innovative,its not like its a car or computer where you can change 100 parts a year

ok i see ur point but (im being serious hree ) wat has cult done to the game of BMX ... maybe im missing something....

please remind me

|

Chicago BMX Video!!

9/5/2010 12:43 PM

AndySubrosa8 wrote: its a bike though you can only be so innovative,its not like its a car or computer where you can change 100 parts a year

This opinion is invalid, period. And way to think outside the box! I suppose you settle for second best when it comes to bike parts because you are too busy riding the same boring shit everyone else is.

You probably haven't even been riding long enough to know how much bmx has changed in the last 20 years thanks to technology. Ten years ago we were riding bikes that were 40-50 lbs. Nowadays the average bike weighs around 25 lbs or lighter. That's technology at work. In 10 years, shit is gonna be crazy. It's all just a matter of time until someone tired of the same generic bike parts designs new crazy shit that will change bmx.

If you think it "can only be so innovative" then you obviously don't know your bmx history. The desire to have amazing and innovative bikes is still there, just like it was in the 80s-90s and even today.

|

This message is brought to you by JonathanAllen.

[LINK TO IMAGE]
This is Red Panda.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_panda

MOTW 5/17/2010 - 5/23/2010

9/5/2010 2:34 PM

devyn wrote:

im a fan of cults teaam

Theyre not the only ones dude

Shadow
Subrosa
Mutiny

|

Refs:Wolfen-Smk-Legendsx23-Spikez5(x18)-
iridebmxeveryday-2funny4u-cokacola-bstick-
sxe411-gstring02-sunday.bmx21-irideafly(x46)-
jecbmx-mike-e-Disturbed11-ScramHype-
bdk1313-Lee_Rager-millsaps-purplerain814
-naters14-getskyhigh
And 15+ On TCU

9/5/2010 3:58 PM

~Stolen Boy~ wrote:

all i hear are kids saying they want ...more

JonathanAllen wrote:

This opinion is invalid, period. And way to think outside the box! I suppose you settle for second best when it comes to bike ...more

ya but a bike today still looks pretty close to the same as a bike 12 years ago dosent it?
So its not even the bike thats chainging its just now we have the machines to modify the parts alot.in ten years i bet bikes will be the same for the most part besides more cut outs and wat not

|

9/5/2010 4:07 PM

~Stolen Boy~ wrote:

errrrrrrrrrrrr
uhhhh

maybe

senorita jim wrote:

Not at fucking all it's a new solid company with a sick team.

How the fuck is that a fad? Ur an idiot. Completely retarded.

i agree all their parts are over priced anywhere that theres so much hype and promotion uknow urbein ripped off cos they can jack the price up

|

Trails not Rails

E21 - Resto + E30 340i M60 v8 build + E36 328ti Daily skidder

9/5/2010 4:08 PM

AndySubrosa8 wrote:

ya but a bike today still looks pretty close to the same as a bike 12 years ago dosent it?
So its not even the bike thats ...more

in my opinon the look of the bike has changed dramatically .... sprokets are now smaller, frames have a cleaner more low-profile design, handlebars look sweet and the stem actually are created with the intent of having some sort of design rather than a clump of metal on ur bike

|

Chicago BMX Video!!

9/5/2010 4:15 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 4:13 AM

AndySubrosa8 wrote:

So its not even the bike thats ...more

He has somewhat of a point:
1998 Diamondback Joker
[LINK TO IMAGE]
2011 Diamondback Joker
[LINK TO IMAGE]
I chose Diamondback as an example because they are a company that i knew was around back 10+ years ago.

|

Refs: ~Stolen Boy~, Brokenbmx(x2), Warchol2, nitrojimbo, Cjmdawg, _brendan, handlebar-to-face