cult!!!!parts,frames and riders

Related:
Create New Tag

2/8/2010 3:07 PM

i think they are all amazing at riding they really are the dream team in bmx i like the look of there part really simple but will last forever because those guy know what they want i love them all

|

gotta love biker babes

2/8/2010 3:08 PM

yea bro whos all on the team

|

you tryin to throw hands?
fuck trends
it feels like a piece of metal secks between your legs
i ride street cuz im not into trannys

2/8/2010 3:08 PM

Have their babies?

|

Mostly peaceful posting on vital.

2/8/2010 3:09 PM

Hop off The Dick?

|

2/8/2010 3:14 PM

take dick out of throat?

|

why the fuck you got a hub guard and aint got no fucking pegs?!

Vital's Oprah.

MOTW 3/15/10 - 3/21/10

http://www.vitalbmx.com/forums/General-BMX-Talk,2/Oprahs-Sunday-Wave-v1,826431

psn-id: daveydeez

2/8/2010 3:19 PM

FUCK CULT. They will just be a new Fit in my opinion. Everything is hype right now, wait for a few months to see if there stuff is actually good.

|

-Let me tell you something about you that you don't know...
-I don't like Fit.
-BLRBMX thought I was 23. Silly kid.
-Facebook

2/8/2010 3:20 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 12:50 AM

LMAFO
|

2/8/2010 3:23 PM

dirtbmx33 wrote:

FUCK CULT. They will just be a new Fit in my opinion. Everything is hype right now, wait for a few months to see if there stuff is actually good.

your a fag

|

2/8/2010 3:25 PM

Wut dirtbmx33 said..... You need to actualy ride the parts before
you go all cock smooch about the team.

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

2/8/2010 3:26 PM

dirtbmx33 wrote:

stayfit454 wrote:

your a fag

You're a fag*

Also how? They are the new fit, same riders, same hype. They have not put anything out that has step the game up in anyway. They are all hype now and we will see if they are worth it in a few months.

|

2/8/2010 3:27 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/8/2010 3:27 PM

CULT IS GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU'RE GAY!!!!!!!!!!!! HOP OFF GAY CULTS NUTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

|

☻/
/▌
/ \
___ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡π̲̲͡|̡̡̡____

This is Bob and his beautiful beach house, copy and paste him on your signature so he can obtain Vital domination!

2/8/2010 3:28 PM

dirtbmx33 wrote:

stayfit454 wrote:

your a fag

Twisted654 wrote:

You're a fag*

Also how? They are the new fit, same riders, same hype. They have not put anything out that has step the game up in anyway. They are all hype now and we will see if they are worth it in a few months.

cus hes just sayin what everyone else is sayin cults the new fit, we get it who gives a shit

|

2/8/2010 3:29 PM

Zachy D wrote:

CULT IS GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU'RE GAY!!!!!!!!!!!! HOP OFF GAY CULTS NUTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this, there parts arent that great

|

2/8/2010 3:29 PM

Zachy D wrote:

hop off my nuts tongue my dick is getting raw

|

2/8/2010 3:30 PM

stayfit454 wrote:

cus hes just sayin what everyone else is sayin cults the new fit, we get it who gives a shit

Hey, next time can you please send me the memo that says "You are gay, for sharing your opinion", Thanks....

|

2/8/2010 3:32 PM

Twisted654 wrote:

You're a fag*

stayfit454 wrote:

Twisted654 wrote:

Hey, next time can you please send me the memo that says "You are gay, for sharing your opinion", Thanks....

your cool

|

2/8/2010 3:41 PM

[LINK TO IMAGE]

hop on.
|

2/8/2010 3:53 PM

um frist i dare all you shit talkers of cult to say that to the people who ride for cult there parts are made from fucking FBM one of the best bike co's.

|

2/8/2010 3:56 PM

PANCHO16 wrote:

um frist i dare all you shit talkers of cult to say that to the people who ride for cult there parts are made from fucking FBM one of the best bike co's.

Okay, There products are over hyped and have gone back in frame tech. The fact that they are made by fbm/solid does make the strong but doesn't make the part design good.

|

2/8/2010 3:57 PM

PANCHO16 wrote:

illl tell dak i think hes a faggot straight to his face

i think chase is mad cool though

|

i love fat chicks <3

2/8/2010 3:58 PM

PANCHO16 wrote:

devyn wrote:

why do u hate dak?

|

2/8/2010 4:01 PM

PANCHO16 wrote:

devyn wrote:

PANCHO16 wrote:

why do u hate dak?

he use to be such a chill fun loving guy with a real layed back attiutde.

now he wants to be a badass and dress like a emo kid because hes on cult.

and his bikes got alot uglier.

|

i love fat chicks <3

2/8/2010 4:06 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 12:51 AM

the only reason anyone likes cult is because of their team. yes there team is good but no one would give a flying shit fuck if it was a completely new company with a cuople of no name riders on it. i think the fact that their frames are made by fbm/s&m makes them a shity company. why in the hell would you start a company without having any means of your own production. anyone who says there stuff is good can blow it out there ass, its all new and has never been tested, and you damn sure haven't ridden one. i'll give props to their riders as individuals, but i'll take a shit on a cult frame and wipe my ass with one of there shirts.

|

2/8/2010 4:13 PM

huckerdavesucks wrote:

the only reason anyone likes cult is because of their team. yes there team is good but no one would give a flying shit fuck if it was a completely new company with a cuople of no name riders on it. i think the fact that their frames are made by fbm/s&m makes them a shity company. why in the hell would you start a company without having any means of your own production. anyone who says there stuff is good can blow it out there ass, its all new and has never been tested, and you damn sure haven't ridden one. i'll give props to their riders as individuals, but i'll take a shit on a cult frame and wipe my ass with one of there shirts.

this

|

[LINK TO IMAGE] 
Just for the record, when I got my BTM... It wasn't "Trendy"

2/8/2010 4:14 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/8/2010 4:14 PM

I got a comment to make. How is CULT the new Fit exactly? Are we talking in terms of everyone buying their stuff? I know what you guys are saying about bandwagons and shit. But say for instance, if any of you guys become really top notch at riding, and you start to have a following, there is going to be plenty of haters out there because your popular. I will admit first hand that Dak and Chase are way better riders than I am. I am not even in the same league, but at the same time, if CULT becomes popular because of their riders fan base, that doesn’t mean anything is there fault. It’s true that people shouldn’t buy parts just because it’s in sheik, but that’s what happens. As I said before, all these companies have the bigger ones like Hoffman, Haro, and Mongoose to thank. Just put yourself in their shoes. If you start riding for Mutiny tomorrow, then go on to win 3 X-games gold medals, and every kid admires your riding, guess what? Mutiny is going to become the next biggest thing. I feel you on it guys, I really do. I sport my Atlanta Braves hat all the time, and I was doing it before it got big. What happens next? All the rappers are wearing it in videos and now every kid has one on. Doesn't bother me because I am actually from Atlanta, so the hat means more to me. And BTW, I ride a Fit, but I bought it because I liked the bike and got a great deal, I didn't give a shit who their team riders were, but I bet there are alot of biased people out there who would see a guy who they don't even know, BootyBoots, mellow and chill, and accuse me of jumping on a bandwagon.

|

Atlanta Made, ATL Paid
[LINK TO IMAGE]

2/8/2010 4:21 PM

BootyBoots wrote:

I got a comment to make. How is CULT the new Fit exactly? Are we talking in terms of everyone buying their stuff? I know what you guys are saying about bandwagons and shit. But say for instance, if any of you guys become really top notch at riding, and you start to have a following, there is going to be plenty of haters out there because your popular. I will admit first hand that Dak and Chase are way better riders than I am. I am not even in the same league, but at the same time, if CULT becomes popular because of their riders fan base, that doesn’t mean anything is there fault. It’s true that people shouldn’t buy parts just because it’s in sheik, but that’s what happens. As I said before, all these companies have the bigger ones like Hoffman, Haro, and Mongoose to thank. Just put yourself in their shoes. If you start riding for Mutiny tomorrow, then go on to win 3 X-games gold medals, and every kid admires your riding, guess what? Mutiny is going to become the next biggest thing. I feel you on it guys, I really do. I sport my Atlanta Braves hat all the time, and I was doing it before it got big. What happens next? All the rappers are wearing it in videos and now every kid has one on. Doesn't bother me because I am actually from Atlanta, so the hat means more to me. And BTW, I ride a Fit, but I bought it because I liked the bike and got a great deal, I didn't give a shit who their team riders were, but I bet there are alot of biased people out there who would see a guy who they don't even know, BootyBoots, mellow and chill, and accuse me of jumping on a bandwagon.

bootyboots, thank you

|

2/8/2010 4:27 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 12:51 AM

i think cult is the new fit in terms of having almost all riders who followed robbie off of fit.

people base the product quality off of the fact that the team is good.

i find that these two reasons use assumptions that i am not ok with. i will wait till cult actually sells products before i make any judgement. till then i will reserve it. cult may or may not have good parts.

|

trails are not skateparks, they exist solely from the work and dedication of local riders. so next time you start complaining about not having local trails to ride, you only need look at yourself.
Bike check?

2/8/2010 4:30 PM

BootyBoots wrote:

what about scotty cranmer.
no one ever talks bout him or buys the stuff hes sponsored by.

and hes won 2 golds i think

|

i love fat chicks <3

2/8/2010 4:30 PM

BootyBoots wrote:

i get what you are saying with the popularity thing like i said in my previous post, the thing that pisses everyone off about cult is they have been around for 3 months tops and tons of people are saying there amazing. when the facts are that no one has even ridden one of there frames. i doubt anyone on here has even seen one in person. and the only reason cult is a company is because they slap there name on frames made by other company's. the whole trendiness of fit didn't bother me because they had some good, tested, products. cult is just to big to soon. if everyone was on cults shit in a couple years when they have there own manufacturing facilities and more than 2 frames and an over priced sprocket out no one would give a shit.

|

2/8/2010 4:35 PM

BootyBoots wrote:

huckerdavesucks wrote:

i get what you are saying with the popularity thing like i said in my previous post, the thing that pisses everyone off about cult is they have been around for 3 months tops and tons of people are saying there amazing. when the facts are that no one has even ridden one of there frames. i doubt anyone on here has even seen one in person. and the only reason cult is a company is because they slap there name on frames made by other company's. the whole trendiness of fit didn't bother me because they had some good, tested, products. cult is just to big to soon. if everyone was on cults shit in a couple years when they have there own manufacturing facilities and more than 2 frames and an over priced sprocket out no one would give a shit.

when you put 2 of the most popular riders in bmx on a team.
you get major unnecessary popularity.

now every kid and there sister is going to be a hardcore raw frame rider.

|

i love fat chicks <3