cult sect forks

Related:
Create New Tag

7/19/2011 9:07 PM

im thinking about getting them. anyone riddin them? are they good?

|

7/19/2011 9:33 PM

get em, i never ridin em but they look legit and ive heard good things about them, i say go for it. there lifetime warranty to so thats a +

|

[b]( . Y . )` ~ ~ ` ~

7/19/2011 9:34 PM

swalowMY cockachino wrote:

get em, i never ridin em but they look legit and ive heard good things about them, i say go for it. there lifetime warranty to so thats a +

this niggah gay....and needs to ride with me tomorrow and dirt nasty (member on here) at chenga 57

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

7/19/2011 9:44 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/19/2011 9:47 PM

future FBM wrote:

this niggah gay....and needs to ride with me tomorrow and dirt nasty (member on here) at chenga 57

oh shit haha maybe, ill see. im working tomarrow morning 8am-2pm tho and its going to be hot as tits from that heat wave so im probly good chenga gets way to hot cause all the humidity lol

|

[b]( . Y . )` ~ ~ ` ~

7/19/2011 9:47 PM

future FBM wrote:

oh shit haha maybe, ill see. im working tomarrow morning 8am-2pm tho and its going to be hot as tits from that heat wave so im probly good chenga gets way to hot cause all the humidity lol

paul enjoys ac so its nice in there! pwwweetty pweeezzzee!!!

|

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

7/19/2011 9:49 PM

future FBM wrote:

future FBM wrote:

paul enjoys ac so its nice in there! pwwweetty pweeezzzee!!!

if you are going hit me up at 440 328 6115

|